Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The taste of blood

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage

The taste of blood - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:22 pm

She smiles at her weakly, bracing herself for Nebun's blow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:26 pm

"Saiko! No!" Dylan stumbled to his feet
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:29 pm

Nebun slowly calms down and drops his body to the ground. " bandage me up and I will leave." He says gravely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:36 pm

Saiko looks at Dylan, unsure of what he wanted to do with him anymore. "Please...." She whimpers, falling to her knees. "Help the others to the infirmary, including Nebun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:39 pm

"Saiko, I- I- I can't feel my legs..." "I'll take care of them saiko"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:40 pm

Kari attempts to help Saiko up, intending to bring her to the infirmary as well.

Last edited by AwesomesauseLion on July 12th 2013, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:41 pm

Ooc: infirmary thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:43 pm

"No, help the others." Saiko says sternly, smiling weakly at her again. "The others should receive treatment before me." She stands back up slowly, her legs shaking slightly. "Let's go."

OOC: I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:44 pm

Ooc: I think so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The taste of blood
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12