Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The taste of blood

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

The taste of blood - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2013, 9:00 pm

"How about I tell you my idea first!" He giggles madly to himself " don't state your idea in front of your opponent!" He rams his blades at her stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 12:12 am

Nettie yawned, "Brother of mine, your game bores me. I want to play something fun."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 12:18 am

"I agree sister of mine, but what is there to do in this city?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:33 am

"Jet, what is it?" She said as she stepped back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:54 am

"Throw me at him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 10:59 am

She chuckled "I knew you were a little eccentric not crazy" she threw the blade towards nebun's chest.connor jumped down from the roof with Dylan in his hands. As he jumped down he swung the blade at nebun
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 11:46 am

Nebun was caught off gaurd, as he tried to avoid the blade which had been thrown at him Dylan cut him from elbow to wrist. He laughs in delight at the pain and licks the blood up quickly. He then tries to kick Dylan square in the chest with a blade sticking out of his shoe from his foot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 12:00 pm

Connor grabbed the blade as it landed about an inch from his chest. Blood rushed down his hand and he attempted to flip nebun over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 12:22 pm

As Jet landed he transformed landed and charged at Nebun

OOC: can you clarify what Connor did please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 12:26 pm

Ooc; he grabbed the blade on nebun's foot and them tried too flip him since he was off balance

ms.metzger examined her wound "damn, he severed an artery" she winced in pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 12:42 pm

OOC:thanks
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 3:27 pm

Nebun grins when he sees that he is trying to flip him with the blade. He uses his unbalanced state to swing his foot at jet, hoping he would swing Connor at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 4:22 pm

"Oh god!" Jet jumps back a few steps
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 2:11 pm

Nettie laughed, "Brother of mine, watching you play with these children is simply delightful. I bet if you killed one, the others would be much more entertaining."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 11:52 pm

"I would, love to sister of mine, but then how would I deal with this boredom? We must find this kishin before I die of it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:23 pm

"Simply kill one. There are plenty of others to occupy your attention." She mused.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 3:03 pm

Ooc: if any of you have a character you don't want, please let me kill them..... Please?

Nebun snarls and sends a flurry of blows at mrs.metzgers head and arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 3:11 pm

Ooc: I have one but he's not here should I introduce him?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 3:15 pm

Ooc:Yes please! I have an awsome kill planned!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 3:25 pm

Lucas ran out of the alleyway. He ran at nebun with his fist clenched. He attempted to punch him since he didn't have a weapon to use.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 3:29 pm

Nebun turns just in time catching his fist in his clawed hand. He begins laughing as he twists his hand and pushes down, forcing him to his knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 3:31 pm

Lucas screamed out in pain."lucas!" He came out of his weapon form "let him go!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 3:34 pm

Nebun turns with a grin knowing Lucas can't move. " I'm going to drink his blood while you watch!" He says maniacally as he twists down even harder. " but first I think I will savor his death!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 3:37 pm

dylan ran towards nebun. He was going to try to tackle him
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 3:40 pm

Before he can, Nebun throws Lucas into the air and uses his clawed fist to punch through his chest. His hand pops out of his back. His entire arm is soaked in blood, and Nebun's hand is clutching a fistful of shredded organs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The taste of blood
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next