Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The taste of blood

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

The taste of blood - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 9:48 pm

"I know but get out of here before he notices you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 9:50 pm

She shakes her head and firmly states, "No. I'm staying right here by you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 9:54 pm

"what do we do about nebun? We can't just let him roam free". He stepped back away from nebun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 10:05 pm

Kari shrugs. "If you ask me, I haven't the slightest clue."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 10:15 pm

Nebun begins to stir despite the knife burried in his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 10:26 pm

"No I need you to go he could kill you and if that happened I couldn't live with myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 10:33 pm

"He is going to kill you if I leave. What would I do?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 10:36 pm

He begins climbing to his feet shakily. He chuckles insanely before twisting the knife and ripping it out of himself violently, he licks the blood off the edge of the blade cutting his tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 10:47 pm

"Ah..." Saiko mumbles, unable to stand the blood. "I think Dylan should decide his fate, consider he did kill Lucas..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 10:50 pm

Connor returned wearing bandages around his chest instead of a shirt. He was being helped by ms.metzger "we can't let him do this, you have to *cough* put him out of his misery." He said in a dry voice.
"Connor is right. He can't be helped. It's a shame but he's too deep in his own madness. I'm killing him. Once and for all"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 10:54 pm

Nebun wipes blood from his mouth with his arm " killing a weak and defeated opponent? Heroic that...." He begins to cough up blood. " I would like to point out that if you plan on sparing me, I'm in need of medical attention."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 10:54 pm

Jet grins his normal crazy grin and says "He can try."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 10:56 pm

The spear blade emerged from his hand. He ran up to nebun and thrust the blade forward. "This is for Lucas you bastard!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 10:57 pm

Saiko steps in front of him, taking his spear to the stomach. "I can't let you do that." She whispers, coughing up some blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 10:59 pm

"saiko stop, or I'll cut you down too" he ripped the blade out and held it close to her face
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:01 pm

Nebun's face darkens with fury " you pathetic wretch!" He says launching a blade at both eyes, his heart, his brain, and his elbows and knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:04 pm

Kari stares at Saiko, now stabbed and coughing blood. "So you need a medic?" She asks quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:04 pm

Tristan ran over emerged blades from his body blocking as many blows as he could, but Dylan was hit in the knees
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:06 pm

Jet gets up shakily and charges at Nebun attempting to take him by surprise and kill him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:07 pm

"Stop...." Saiko begins, whispering it softly. "Just stop!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:11 pm

Nebun is in a rage, he creates claws on both hands, and replaces his toes with blades as well, he kicks at his side, swings a claw at his neck and tries to bite his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:13 pm

dylan fell to the ground. He yelled in pain. He thought *what do I do now*
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:16 pm

Nebun screams at his fallen foe " you think you have seen killing! Do you think I have even begun to fight?! I will show you true violence!" He says lifting him in the air with one hand and preparing to strike with the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:19 pm

Saiko runs over, forgetting her pain, and blocks Dylan. "No....Stop..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2013, 11:20 pm

"Saiko... will you be alright..." She takes a step towards her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The taste of blood   The taste of blood - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The taste of blood
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next