Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Have A Section For This Crap, And I'm Gonna Use It!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

We Have A Section For This Crap, And I'm Gonna Use It!! Empty
PostSubject: We Have A Section For This Crap, And I'm Gonna Use It!!   We Have A Section For This Crap, And I'm Gonna Use It!! I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2015, 10:52 pm

Guyz, what the f*** happened?!!?

The thing I loved about this site, was how open it was compared to other sites, when I logged on back then, I saw maybe ONE private thread--ONE-- now it's almost half, FREAKING HALF!!When I first joined, a thread with no replies was an abnormality, now you need to say who is allowed in or else nobody at all will show up! This site has lost it's soul, it's not dead, but it's felt that way for months. You people sicken me; Private threads?! I will NEVER be involved in another private thread, because they are the tools of people who hate to have other rp'ers ruin their perfect little world by changing things, but that's not REAL roleplay, real roleplay is like improv, developing like a work of art--turning out and in upon itself to make a beautiful story which is entirely unique. I can understand making a general outline of the story you want to make, and I can understand setting a cut-off for the number of people who join, but this is BS.
Back to top Go down

We Have A Section For This Crap, And I'm Gonna Use It!!
Page 1 of 1