Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated) Empty
PostSubject: Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated)   Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 6:16 pm

Liam walks down the street after leaving the shop he frequents. You know that you always get attacked or some shit whenever you walk home from this place, but hell, they sell fresh produce. And that stuffs hard to get in Death City. Very few small shops nowadays, all Walmarts and Targets. While going on this inner rant, you trip and all of your groceries go everywhere. Great... should have seen that one coming.
Back to top Go down

Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated)   Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 7:16 pm

"Here! Let me help you with that!" Said the young boy who had been walking home from elementary school. He got down on his knee's and started gathering up all of Liams things that had fallen towards him. Once they were all done the young chap hopped up and said. "I hope you did not drop anything important!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated)   Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 7:38 pm

"Thanks! Nah, its only the bananas that seem damaged. I was planing on making bread with them anyway." You sigh in relief, thank goodness it was just a kid. You had had a little moment of oh crap, is it some scary monster again??? And thankfully, you still have all of the food you bought. Your luck seems to be looking up. "Thanks again, hey, how bout I give you this to thank you?" You hand the kid a five. You give a nod and smile to the kid, reassuring yourself that in no way could he end up being terrifying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated)   Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 7:46 pm

"Oh thanks mister!" Said Robin who happily accepted the gratuity. The greedy part of his mind was doing somersaults, it was due to him loosing concentration for a moment that h did not notice the tail of a tiger, the very tail he kept wrapped inside his pants at all times, had partially revealed itself there for a moment before it went back naturally tied around him. The eleven year old sorcerer folded the bill in half and placed it gently in his pocket. "Mind if I walk with you? Seems like we're going the same way. So academy student I bet right? What's it like?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated)   Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 8:01 pm

Totally oblivious to the tail, you laugh. This kid was great, so much more polite than your brother. "You are very welcome! And yeah, I'm a academy student, only been here for a few months though, so I don't know much, all I can really say for sure is that it is like no other school in the world. Not sure if in a bad way or good way though." You walk along the sidewalk. "My name's Liam by the way, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated)   Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 8:45 pm

"Robin! Yeah I bet! The school sure attracts all sorts o people into this town. Out of everywhere I've ever lived, this place always continue's to surprise. So, I've met a few meisters down at the shop. Are you one of those? Or a weapon?" Asked the boy as they went down the street.

ooc: Talking in the 4th person huh? Kinda hard to understand to be honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated)   Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 10:18 pm

((ooc: sorry about that, just a habit from a rp site where that's all that you do. and also, it's 2nd person, not 4th. I'll try 3rd for a bit. I may change back though, easier for me to write that way.))

Sighing, Liam replies "Weapon. Can't really do much though despite how cool it sounds. Need a miester for that shi-.... Stuff." He cuts himself off after almost swearing in front of a little kid.

((ooc: yeah, I'm gonna swap back to 2nd. as you can probably see, the quality of my writing severely deteriorates in 3rd.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated)   Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 10:33 pm

ooc: Personally I don't care, but it is actually a rule. I think that the quality of your writing is much better in second person, the only thing it lacks is in length. Which is an easy thing to fix.

"Hehehe, only in this town could you say you have the supernatural and magical ability to turn into a weapon but you still can't do anything special." Robin punched him in the arm, having to aim drastically upwards to do so. "Hey you'll be fine, unless if you are some kind of spoon weapon your going to get a partner really quick!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated)   Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 11:52 am

You over-dramaticaly recoil from the punch. "No way, I am so much better than a spoon. I'm a fishing hook!" You laugh at how silly that sounds. "A big one! But still, no one seems to wanna parter up with a ranged blade type." Sighing, you turn to the kid. "So, what's this shop you were talking about?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated)   Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 11:57 am

"Oh, me and my friend Alex run a coffee shop together. You should stop by sometime. It's in the shopping district and it's called the hideout. We sell some great drinks!" The boy giggled a bit.

"Well a fishing hook sure is unique! Some kind of blade that you can use from a long distance away sounds really cool. I might like to join the academy myself when I get older... If they will have me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated)   Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Luck. {OPEN} (I'm just gonna rate this M, anyone willing to participate has to be ready for anything M rated)
Page 1 of 1