Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teddy (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Teddy (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Teddy (Accepted)   Teddy (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 11:52 am

Teddy

Teddy (Accepted) Police_robot_detail_by_angelitoon-d6yi2oj

Weapon: N/A (Cannot wield weapons with a soul wavelength. But, he can wield regular weapons such as guns or blades)

Appearence: Teddy is a sentient robot with the intelligence of a fast-learning human child. He goes by what other people teach him, and if you teach him one thing, he'll live like that unless taught differently along the way. His main colors aren't really "colors". Rust and grime cover the majority of his body and keep him from maintaining a high-damage tolerance. Somebody can easily damage him beyond repair. However, underneath is a fading and chipped silver and orange, thus proving he still has solid metal underneath. He stands about 5'10" and weighs the same as an average grown man.

(The picture is similar to what I had in mind. Haha. I hate using images that aren't mine, but that's what I have until I finish my own drawing.)

Personallity: Teddy refuses to harm people unless needed. Easily, he can be reprogrammed to kill people on the spot. All you need is a screwdriver and a different chip. Just as any person would, Teddy loves the people that love him back.

Having the ability to learn very quickly, Teddy can mimic many fighting techniques in an instant. As well as words, phrases, and movements. However, he needs to warm up to those things and it usually takes him two or three times before he's perfected it.

Love interest: He can't be in a relationship, but he can love somebody as a "parent" or friend.

History: Thirty years ago, Teddy was built by a mastermind engineer with the ambition to build the first sentient robot. It took him yearssss to figure it out, and would give up on occasion. However, ten years later he finally figured it out.

His creation was remarkable. A robot capable of receiving human thoughts and recreating them. One that could feel love, hate, happiness, sadness, anger, and every other human emotion. It could feel pain as well as guilt.

But, in an armed robbery, Teddy's creator was killed and the robbers damaged Teddy beyond repair. Afterwards, the robbers dumped Teddy in an alley to rot. His body began to rust and decay, and it seemed like there was no hope.

But there was.

Nineteen years later, Teddy was found by a mastermind weapon with knowledge on robotics and computers beyond possibility. Quickly, he took a liking to the robot despite the damage.

Taking him home, he began his repairs on every component that needed major repairs.

A full year later, Teddy was ready to be put back online. Only, the weapon didn't know that Teddy was sentient. So when he switched on, the weapon didn't know what to do with it. At first it was scared of him. It refused to come in physical contact with him, but soon enough it began getting used to him. The weapon taught him things and showed him what basic things were such as pencils, paper, chairs, and many other things. But even with the smallest things, Teddy tended to mimic the weapon in the things he did. Eat, drink, move, and a lot of other things, and soon, Teddy was intelligent enough to go places on his own.

Miscellaneous: (Before you ask, yes, I did based this on Chappie because omfg it instantly gave me an idea for a character like this. If I need to change things or edit things for similarities, please let me know. I really want this character to work out somehow.)

Teddy has the strength to move cars, rip doors off their hinges, and throw people. Only, he refuses to do these things unless somebody gets it into his processor that doing those things are good. Mainly because, he was first built by his creator to become a fighting robot specifically for competitions, but never got to teach him to his full potential.

Because of his damaged exterior, Teddy can only take so much before going offline. If this happens, the weapon that repaired him retrieves him and works on fixing him again. Currently, he's trying to find a way to create a different exterior without harming Teddy's internal components.

"Don't come with me. Not-so-overwhelming power and sanity await."

Back to top Go down

Teddy (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy (Accepted)   Teddy (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 1:13 pm

Wells... Not much wrong here. Pretty cool. Seems like it'd be fun to be in a thread with this dude. Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Teddy (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1