Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teddy's candy?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 1:42 pm

March 15
1:45 PM
One month after Teddy's repairs.

Sitting at one of the tables in front of a nearby restuarant, Teddy sat with his chin resting on the table focused on a piece of wrapped candy. It had been sitting there before he got there. Every once in a while, he would move it around; listening to the subtle crackling of the plastic wrap. Oblivious to what was going on around him, he picks it up and studies it closer. It was definitely something he hadn't seen before. Even the weapon that repaired him didn't show him what it was.

Teddy was tempted to ask somebody, and eventually took the time to do so.

"What is this?"

As everybody walked past, Teddy shoved the candy in their faces asking what it was. Some of them would scream or avoid him, but he took the opportunity to ask everybody anyways.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 2:01 pm

A girl with jet black hair and a bright hot pink highlight happened to be walking by when all of a sudden this guy shoves candy in her face and asked her what it was, the girl gave him a confused look "It's..Candy..." She said, she was currently sucking on a lime green lollipop at the moment.
Back to top Go down

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 3:00 pm

Teddy pulled the candy away from her face and looked at it closely for a few moments.

"Candy."

The robot sets it down again and looks at it sideways. He was still processing what the thing was.

"What is candy?"

Standing up, Teddy faces the girl and gets awfully close to her without acknowledging personal space. Once again, he shoved the candy in front of her face and pointed at it with his other hand. Rust from his fingertips had smeared the outside of it, and the small blue light on the side of his face flickered as he began to familiarize himself with the woman's face.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 5:03 pm

Is this guy for real?, thought the girl "You seriously don't know what candy is, dude?" She asked, backing up a bit, "Also, a question for you, um...what are you?" She asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 5:09 pm

OOC: This is Teddy's app, Vixy-poo c: https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t4059-teddy-finished

"I am Teddy."

The robot answered her like it was an obvious answer. He looked down at the candy again and held it up to the sun to see if he could get a better view of it.

"You want Teddy's candy?"

Holding it out to her, he stares her in the face with nonexistent eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 5:48 pm

"Eh, no thanks, I don't take candy from random robots" she said casually as if it was an everyday occurrence, "So...Teddy, why do you have candy in the first place?" The girl asked
Back to top Go down

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 5:58 pm

"Because table had candy. Table's candy."

Pointing at the table, he set the candy down on it as if he was giving it back. After all, it wasn't nice to take things. The person that repaired him told him taking things was bad.

"What are you eating?"

Teddy got close to her face again and admired the other piece of candy she had.

"Is that a candy?"
Back to top Go down

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 6:07 pm

A "ding" was heard throughout the opening of the restaurant, signaling that someone had entered. It was Argen Hattori. The instant he walked in he noticed the robot and it sparked something within him. It's certainly not coincidence that I walked in here... It's perfect... Arhen thought to himself. Argen was a mechanical mastermind. He already had a Robot, whose name was also Teddy, but, he needed another to fight alongside it. And what he was seeing now was perfect... Argen walked over to the metal being and asked it a question direct without introducing himself. "Is your creator alive and well?" He asked the not to his face.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 6:22 pm

"It's also candy, yes" the girl said with a body, then looked at the man that just walked up to Teddy.
Back to top Go down

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 6:23 pm

OOC: Post order is Vixy, Waff, Senpoo. Just so we don't get mixed up.
Back to top Go down

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 6:41 pm

Teddy made a subtle sound of amazement as he processed the bright color of the lollipop. He was fixing to take it out of her hand, but his attention was caught by the dinging noise near the front of the restuarant. The two antennas on the back of his head stuck straight up like an animal's ears and he studied the man up and down.

The robot was about to greet him, but the man interrupted and started the conversation with a question.

"My creator has passed to the place my reviver calls "Heaven". Have you ever heard of such a place? They told me it is a wonderful place where all the good souls go and meet their creator."

The blue light on the side of his face began to flicker once more. Despite it being cracked, it seemed to function just fine.

"Bad souls took my creator away. They're going to the bad place. But my reviver doesn't talk about that."

Teddy seemed like he was just going to talk forever and ever.

"Do you see my body? The bad souls did this to me. But I forgive them."
Back to top Go down

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 6:55 pm

Argen smiled. "Heaven and hell are two places you won't be able to see..." Argen said to the bot in a friendly manner. If bad souls did that to your body, then I'll see them in hell too. I hope you'll forgive me for what I plan on doing to you...

Argen looked around the building for a short moment then folded his arms. He took the hat off of his head, revealing his snowy white hair. He looked the robot in its eyes, or... Cameras or whatever they may be and smirked warmly. "Would you like to see my house?" He asked the boy kindly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 7:16 pm

Joey, the girl, didn't get a good vibe about this guy, but she didn't want to jump to conclusions, however, Zoey had no shame jumping into the conversation "Hmm, what's your name frosty?" Sort asked Argen in a playful tone, referring to his snow white hair.
Back to top Go down

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 7:27 pm

Teddy cocked his head and turned it slightly when he noticed the man was looking him dead in the face.

"But sir. I told my reviver that I would not listen to others. They told me it was bad. They said bad souls could do bad things to my soul again.

Teddy knew human emotions. And despite this man giving a good outside emotion, Teddy sensed tension. He didn't know what the man was planning. He didn't even know whether it was good or bad. All he knew was that he was going to do something. It could just easily be a decent home tour.

"What sort of home is this place? Is it like the one my reviver lives in?"
Back to top Go down

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 2:07 am

Argen turned to the girl asking his name and smirked warmly. Giving out my real name could be dangerous... Especially to someone in death city. These two could possibly be DWMA students as well... I better think of something quick. "My name is Nicholas. My friends call my St. Nick, but I prefer Nicholas." Argen said as he scratched the back of his head.

Then Argen turned back to the bot, which was asking about his home. "Well... I don't know if it's similar to your revivers home... But it's a nice place nonetheless. How about we come over and meet my family. Maybe you can learn some new things." He said with a warm, extremely convincing smile. Who is this reviver...? He keeps mentioning him. Hopefully I don't have any history with him... I have a feeling this could be dangerous. But I do need a new bot. I'm going to take the risk regardless.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 10:03 am

Zoey let a mischievous smile spread on her face "You say your name is St. Nick,and you have a nice house....You must be Santa Claus" she said with a childish snicker, "I'd like to see your house , too" she said, switching from a grin to a warm smile.
Back to top Go down

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 10:19 am

"Hello Santa, I am Teddy."

Waving, Teddy puts the name "Santa" with his face and remembers it for next time. He wasn't quite sure if he wanted to listen to the man.

"How many reindeer do you have? Do the elves really make the toys?"

The questions continued and never seemed to stop. His reviver told him about St. Nick, but he'd never met him before....and.......it wasn't white hair it was a white beard.

"Are you so sure you are Santa? You do not look like Santa."
Back to top Go down

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 10:48 am

Argen laughed at the two heartily. This is getting very... Frustrating... I don't have time for useless squabbles. This robot... Its like a child! But it's framework is simply a work of Art... I have to have it.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not Santa. I don't know anything about... Deer or elves... wut ever they are... But I'm
Sure my house is similar to Santa's. Its big with animals and servants all around. Some of the servants are short like elves!" He said as if he was entrancing then with some type of story. "Would you guys like to come and see...? It's not to far away."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 11:24 am

Zoey shrugged "sure, I have time to kill" she said with a grin, Now maybe I can learn a bit more about mister Santa...and see some giant animals cuz that's freaking awesome, the black haired witch thought, getting off track in her own mind.

Ooc: She has a tail btw, Also, I hate to bug you about this but are you still a part of the Bear Siteing thread, sensei?
Back to top Go down

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 11:45 am

Although Teddy couldn't create physical emotions, it wasn't hard to tell that he was excited.

"Teddy's reviver might worry.....Teddy could ask reviver! Reviver could come and see Santa's animals with Teddy!"

His volume level rose and the excitement was very obvious by that point.

"Reviver loves animals. They have an animal called Dobby. It is soft and reviver keeps much care of it."

Facing the wall, the blue light on his face suddenly shuts off. Then soon afterwards, it turned grey and projected an image of a Saint Bernard. At first it was just a still image, but then, he traced the image onto the floor and it became an animated hologram of a dog.

"This is Dobby! Well....not the real Dobby."

Back to top Go down

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 12:33 pm

Getting close to this reviver is exactly what I need. I should make swift work of him... If Teddy goes haywire, I'll apprehend him myself... But I don't know about this witch girl... Her soul seems troublesome. But I could be wrong... Argen hands behind his back and smiled. "Yeah! Let's go see this revivers of yours! That'll be fun!" Argen said excitedly. "You lead the way my robot friend.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 12:51 pm

"Nice dog" Zoey said when Teddy showed the hologram of Dobby, and when "Nicolas" mentioned going to Teddy's place she grinned "sounds fun"
Back to top Go down

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 4:15 pm

"Teddy will ask."

Making the hologram disappear, Teddy presses and holds a button on one of the antennas on the back of each side of his head. His body froze and he almost seemed to go offline for a moment. But after a few seconds, Teddy began to move again and the antennas fell like an upset animal and he looked over at the two people.

"Reviver did not respond. Oh well! Let's go see animals!"
Back to top Go down

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 6:35 pm

Argen smiled and headed out the door. "Follow me. You can meet my wife and son as well as my animals." He said with a smile. This is going easier than I expected. Perfect... All I'll need to do is get him close enough to the house and he's mine...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 6:56 pm

"Yay, animals!" Zoey said as she followed the pair casually, popping another lollipop in her mouth when her first one was fully eaten, the young witch took out a lollipop and handed it towards the man "want one?", the lollipop was lime green and had a small scorpion in the middle of the crystallized candy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teddy's candy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teddy's candy?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next