Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yanagi (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yanagi (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Yanagi (Accepted)   Yanagi (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2014, 5:04 pm

Yanagi (Accepted) Place image URL here (Optional)

Yanagi

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: None yet

Weapon Form: Yanagi takes the form of a Ninjato (ninja sword) when she changes into a weapon. The length of the entire sword is about 50cm, with a handle wrapped in white cloth, and a black blade. Her weapon form is incredibly light, and easy to maneuver, making her a perfect weapon for quick and accurate strikes. However, the blade is not particularly thick, so while her strikes can be quick, it takes many repeated hits to down a foe. Ninjato also often leave the user little defense, though the blade can still be used to knock aside other weapons, its a better idea to make use of speedy dodges and evasions.

Love Interest:

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight!

Appearance: Yanagi isn't a very tall person, standing only around 5'4" tall, and having a slim build weighing only 116 lbs. She has short red hair that barely reaches her shoulders, and dark green eyes. Often she wears a straight face, showing focus, and a slight amount of mistrust for those she does not know well. The girl can often be found wearing very simple clothing, such as shirts and pants, and very rarely wears anything too feminine, much preferring functionality over style. The one piece of style she allows herself is a long black scarf, because even though it may be a bit of a hindrance in some spaces, covering the lower part of her face somehow makes Yanagi feel more secure.

Personality: The black haired girl is very reclusive, especially to new people. She isn't socially awkward, she simply doesn't trust people she does not know, and is quick to brush them off if they have nothing interesting to offer her. This ends up making Yanagi a bit standoffish, but once you get to know her, her loyalty knows no bounds. Though she would never say it, she cares deeply for those around her, and more so for those who are very close with her. Once she opens up a bit, she still seems a bit standoffish, and is quite confident in her abilities. She takes pride in knowing her strength, often turning down fights simply because they aren't challenging enough. However, this does not mean she is suicidal. Yanagi knows her limits, and will not rush into a fight she knows is un-winnable, but is always looking for a good challenge.

History: Yanagi grew up in a fairly normal way. When born, she was raised by her mother and father North Carolina. Everything in her life was rather simple, going to school, coming home to her family, and on rare occasions visiting the few friends she had. The bulk of her free time was spent taking naps, or drinking tea out under the willow tree in her yard. The same tree she was named after. Summer was easily her most social time of year, as more and more time was spent outside under the tree as the sun came out and the rain faded away. This meant that her neighbor would be outside too, and he often came over the fence to have short conversations with Yanagi. Some years ago he moved away however, and the more recent years have been quite for the young girl. Being a living weapon was something Yanagi knew about from her early teens, around the age of 14, but not something she cared to share with most people. After years of the same thing, Yanagi decided it was time to move on from her small town. Death Academy would be the next chapter of her life. A place where she could hone in on a part of herself she didn't often use.

Miscellaneous: If you want to be friends, give me tea. If you want to spend time with me, take me to the sun. If you want me to sleep, find me a willow tree.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by Yanagi on September 22nd 2014, 1:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Yanagi (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanagi (Accepted)   Yanagi (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2014, 2:09 am

The one single problem here is that it isn't possible to know about weapon abilities from birth, as far as the Anime and Manga say.
Back to top Go down

Yanagi (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanagi (Accepted)   Yanagi (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2014, 6:19 am

Alright, I edited in a different age :D
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Yanagi (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanagi (Accepted)   Yanagi (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2014, 12:22 pm

Yo, 's all good now!

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yanagi (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yanagi (Accepted)   Yanagi (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yanagi (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1