Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zadicus Black [Finished]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zadicus Black [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Zadicus Black [Finished]   Zadicus Black [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2015, 10:03 pm

Zadicus Black [Finished] ZKtQxmw

Name: Black, Zadicus

Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon:Hidden blades

Animal Form: Black cat

Mantra:Feliney feline

Love Interest: N/A

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic):Panromantic/demisexual

Appearance: Zadicus is dressed in monochrome colors. A stitched scar decorates the bridge of his nose, going from eye to eye. His eyes are different colors, one black, while one is white. Zadicus wears a black sweatshirt and a black spiked choker covers his neck tightly. He rarely smiles, although when he does, it's a smirk that reveals his round fang, which is of unknown origin. Zadicus usually wears black skinny jeans and a pair of dark Deathverse shoes, which are composed of white fabric and black rubber, along with black shoe laces. He is not short nor tall, although he does lean a bit on the tall side and weighs 110 pounds.

Personality: Zadicus is sarcastic, and takes revenge whenever he is wronged. He doesn't hold grudges except against the DWMA and prefers distancing himself from other witches and sorcerers. Zadicus offends lots of people with his dark jokes which is perhaps why he is hated by many. When he needs to get the job done, he relies on stealth, and like his mantra stalks his prey and pounces on it, trying to avoid any resistance. He enjoys long walks through restricted areas, assassinating his foes and innocent souls, and ice cream. Zadicus dislikes noisy things and intruders, whom he terminates from the shadows. He doesn't like people very much, and spends more time by himself. Zadicus' only goal is to dismantle the DWMA.

History: Zadicus lived in a happy family for most of his life, as an average kid fully unaware of being a sorcerer, sometimes causing unexplainable events which were dismissed as a child's imagination or fatigue. At the age of 12, he was seized by sn unknown clan and torn from his family, under the claims that he is a sorcerer and a danger to himself and others. He was taken to a lab and experimented on, which is how he got his scar. He has grown to loathe basically anything related to the people who ended his happy life. One night, the guard was lowered due to a raid on the HQ of the clan that kidnapped him, and Zadicus took the opportunity to escape. He fled, taking a couple of souls on the way, and ended up living on the streets. He later met a witch named Cilva, whom taught him all he currently knows about magic and explained why he was special. His mother was a witch, although she had never told him, in an attempt to preserve his innocence and well-being. Cilva was later slain by Meisters and Zadicus was on the run once again. After the DWMA agents left, he remained in his mentor's house ,claiming it.

Abilities:

Shadow Ensconce: Zadicus blends within the shadows. Works best in darkness and cannot function without shadows.

Soul Throw: Zadicus a portion of his soul at the victim, causing crippling damage. He has not yet learned how.

Bad Luck: Zadicus causes the victim to turn become a magnet, sucking everything around them.
Miscellaneous: Nah

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by Matt Astroseph on April 1st 2015, 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Zadicus Black [Finished]   Zadicus Black [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2015, 6:13 pm

Alright, I have a few concerns. Firstly, you have no abilities at all. Even if he doesn't know any of his powers yet, you still have to give us an idea of what strange things happen when he's around. It also doesn't justify his personality traits because frankly he would need powers in order to do most of those things.

Also, I think you should refine the personality a little bit. Add some more information about his emotions, goals, the way he thinks about certain things.

Your History is highly questionable to me. If the DWMA thought Zadicus was a Sorcerer, they would kill him. Also, I don't see the DWMA going out and "experimenting" on witches. It may just be me but the anime doesn't justify this. This sounds more like the people my character Misery works for than something the DWMA would do. I recommend rethinking your history.

Lastly, there is a new password in the rules. Please read all the rule threads to obtain the correct password.

That's all that I have concerns with. Fix these and post when you are finished making the changes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zadicus Black [Finished]   Zadicus Black [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2015, 6:22 pm

Kk. although I didn't see anything on the template about skills
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zadicus Black [Finished]   Zadicus Black [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2015, 8:22 pm

It's been edited. Hope it's good now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zadicus Black [Finished]   Zadicus Black [Finished] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zadicus Black [Finished]
Page 1 of 1