Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new meister

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The new meister  Empty
PostSubject: The new meister    The new meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 1:23 am

Kasharu Hattori walked into the academy with a slip of paper in his that told his what room to go to. He read the piece of paper and slowly started walking.
Back to top Go down

The new meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new meister    The new meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 8:31 am

Tristan walked up the steps behind him. He carried his books with one hand staring at the ground.
Back to top Go down

The new meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new meister    The new meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 1:49 pm

Kataro walked up behind Tristan. "Hey Tristan. That guy in front of you Is my brother. His Name is kasharu. It's best you not talk to him." Kataro said with his arm around Tristan's shoulder. "I heard that Kataro. What is you name kid?" Kasharu asked Tristan as he turned towards him.
Back to top Go down

The new meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new meister    The new meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 2:00 pm

tristan was intimidated by him. "Um, it's tristan"
Back to top Go down

The new meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new meister    The new meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 2:14 pm

"It's awful to meet you. Now please, never speark to me again."
Back to top Go down

The new meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new meister    The new meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 2:17 pm

Jet runs down holding a pair of headphones that is Hikari's as he runs by he says "Hi Kataro and Tristan bye Kataro and Tristan." Then Hikari appears at the top of the stairs with fire in her eyes
Back to top Go down

The new meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new meister    The new meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 2:44 pm

Kataro started running away from Hikari when saw her. When he caught up to jet he asked. "Why are you running!?!?"
Back to top Go down

The new meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new meister    The new meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 2:52 pm

Jet grins and says "What do you see that is not on her head?" And Hikari starts running after
Back to top Go down

The new meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new meister    The new meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 3:17 pm

"what is she gonna do to you!?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down

The new meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new meister    The new meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2013, 4:04 pm

He shrugs "I don't know." Hikari yells "Jet I am going to kill you." Jet then says "I guess she is going to kill me."
Back to top Go down

The new meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new meister    The new meister  I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 2:37 am

"Idiots..." Koizumi mutters, watching everything from afar. She bored beyond belief and this was the only thing she could think of that didn't involve human interaction. "I guess I could just go inside and read a book in the library or something.." She rose from her seat and walks towards the academy, hanging her head down low.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new meister  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new meister    The new meister  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new meister
Page 1 of 1