Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a meister for a weapon

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

a meister for a weapon Empty
PostSubject: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 7:55 pm

a sad song echoes through the d.w.m.a. it was just before the doors open and there was a small crowd of students.
Arthur sat at the doors, a cowboy hat at his feet and a guitar in his hands. he was about 6 foot six. piercing blue eyes and blond hair. or was it slightly brown? oh well...
ben stood next to him holding a battered flute. he was twelve years old and a little short in comparison to everyone else.
they both wore beaten clothing and music was there primary source of income. they liked to play to earn funds before entering the school. so Arthur started singing and drumming his guitar, ben playing slow flute to accompany him.
" Oh, Death, оh Death,
Won't you spare me over til another year

death, ohh, death.

But what is this, that I can not see
with ice cold hands taking hold of meee

When God is gone and the Devil takes hold,
who will have mercy on your soul

Death, оh Death, oh Death,

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
Nothing satisfies me but your soul

Oh, Death, oh death,
Well I am Death, none can excel,
I'll open the door to heaven or hell.

Oh, Death, оh Death,
my name is Death and the end ïs here...

death, ohhhh, death. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 8:24 pm

Elanor heard soft music playing through the halls, and she followed it. Curiosity peaked in her mind, and walked slowly yet gracefully towards the sound. Her feet barely touched the floor, and she almost looked like she was dancing. Her eyes wide with wonder, she turned a corner and saw two boys. One about her age and the other a little younger. She tilted her head curiously, listening to the end of their song.

"Wow." she sighed when it was over, slowly clapping her hands. Her eyes wandered to the ceiling, and her mind drifted to her fairy tale world. Her mouth hung slightly open, giving her an interesting expression. Her turquoise eyes slowly drifted into the distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 8:40 pm

" hmm. " Arthur thought. " wonder what's going on in her mind? " he wished he could delve into her thoughts without her knowing. but that was a luxury he had yet to master. he stood up and slung the guitar over his shoulder. ben wrapped the money from the hat in a tight wad and put it away. they had barley made six dollars... " hello. my names Arthur, haven't seen you around. nice to meet you. " he offered her his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 9:28 pm

Ellie jumped at the boys voice, and her eyes refocused.

"Oh! Hi Arthur!" she gasped, shaking his hand, "I'm Elanor. Most people call me Ellie. Sorry about that, I got lost among my own thoughts." She let out a little giggle, standing on the tips of her toes as if she was a bird ready to take flight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 9:34 pm

" you sure have a lot of energy don't you? " Arthur said smiling something about this girl just clicked with him. ben with his usual youthful energy stands up on his toes and steps out from behind Arthur asking. " you wouldn't have a need for a couple of weapons like us would you? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2013, 11:47 pm

Ellie tilted her head curiously, looking down at the little boy. She kneeled down so she was at eye level, and gave him a kind smile.

"I might. And who would you be?" She grinned, her straw colored hair falling behind her shoulder. The two boys intrigued her, which was strange since the only thing that usually captured her attention was her own imagination. The gloves she wore made her forearms seem almost white, and the wings on her headband seemed to flutter. Though of course, they didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 8:28 am

" my names ben! I only ask this becalms we have been having quite a time finding a meister. " Arthur rolled his eyes. " we killed Ivan the terrible, by OURSELVES. and no one seemed to bat an eye. " ben smirks with him. " I can name like five weapons who need Meisters, but we have been here almost a month solid without any luck. " did he have a fire in his eyes? it seemed that within his eyes there was a bright blue fire, almost expressing his emotion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 6:41 pm

"Oh, is that so?" Elanor asked, tilting her head at the fire in is eyes. "Well, I do happen to be a Weaponless Meister............" Her mind wandered as she began to lose touch with this world. She stared blankly at the boys face, her eyes distanced. She forgot what she had been about to say, and was imagining herself fighting off monsters with her weapons, though she had no idea what the boys' weapon forms were.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 9:37 pm

" well lets give you the demonstration. ben? " on cue ben jumps up and in a puff of fire turns into a flintlock pistol. " this is one of his powerful forms, don't worry about loading it. just give him a half second to focus wavelength and you're golden. " in the reflection of the metal matchlock ben was smiling with a fire background. what was up with this kid and flames geez...
Arthur spins ben around and he morphs into a bow. " he can fire any manner of shot, explosive, sonic, ice. it's all how you give him the power.
his last form is fisticuffs. they hit with ten times the normal force but weight the same. charge him up with power and he can do some amazing things. Arthur throws him into the air and in a burst of flame he reappears. " I can also manipulate fire! " when he lands he goes on one knee. " Arthur? " Arthur takes his hand and pulls him in. turning into a small hilt as he goes. " Arthur is a special case. " ben twirls him threw the air and Arthur glows faintly red with the color of bens soul wavelength. " almost anyone can use him without rejection and he can turn into whatever sword you want. " the blade and hilt shift from knife shape to a huge j.r.p.g. sword that ben can't even lift. " there are limits though. he can not grow more than four feet long or weight more than he does as a human. " Arthur shifts back. " similar to bens fire, I can do wind. although I have found out a way to posses people with this power. so what do you think? " said Arthur his eyes hope full.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 6:00 pm

Elanor snapped back into focus when Ben began to change. She watched with intrigue as he became a gun, a bow, and then fisticuffs. The girl's jaw nearly fell to the floor, her eyes filled with excitement. Then Arthur showed off his sword abilities. When they were finished, Ellie clapped enthusiastically. This could be fun!! she thought excitedly. She flashed the two boys a bright smile, showing off her perfectly straight, white teeth.

"Wow!" she gasped, still clapping. "That was so cool! I don't know much about guns, or hand-to-hand combat, but still!" Her eager attitude was showing clearly, through her smile and bright eyes "I can learn though! So, whaddia say? I'll be your Meister!" She stuck out one of her gloved hands, waiting for them to shake it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 7:54 pm

ben and Arthur looked at each other smiling. in unison they give her their hands and say. " and we shall be your weapons. " just as Arthur pulled his hand back he was hit over the head with a nightstick. " dough! " he says as he collapses in a pile. they were all standing on the outside of school. and there were three gangsters one holding a pistol, one a nightstick and one a gun. the nightstick pulls Arthur back and checks his pockets. taking the miniscule amount of cash in it. bens hair stands up strait and his eyes catch on fire. " Don't touch him! " the tallest on holding a pistol pushes it on his head. " quiet. idoit. " the one holding a knife had a bandana over his face and stood low. his Mexican features eyeing Eleanor. his look was clear. don't mess with us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 8:35 pm

Elanor let out a short scream when the three gangsters arrived.

"Arthur!" she cried, watching his crumpled form. "Ben! Pistol, now!" Her voice was unwavering, and her eyes blazed with fury. She ignored the man's look, and instead gave him a glare back. Only her glare was terrifying, as if a demon had possessed this young girl. It seemed she never got so angry, yet it was possible. Her gloved arms shook, not with fear but with anger. Her hair seemed to float up into the air, though of course, it didn't. She had just found her own weapons, she was not letting this happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 9:03 pm

ben does as he is told. but with a bit more fright, these people could kill him before his career even began. as he does, the man with a knife lunges to shank Eleanor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 9:11 pm

Ellie caught Ben's gun form, and pointed it at the man. She squeezed her finger on the trigger, just to show she meant it, narrowing her eyes angrily. She didn't pull it, but lifted her foot up in a kick. She used all her force, aiming for the man's groin. She then brought the gun's handle down on the guys head, and grinned when she heard the sickening crunch. He probably wasn't dead, but most certainly knocked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 9:22 pm

the man with the guns eyes go wide as he fires a grazing shot at ben. " OWW! " he screams as he is torn from her hands. the man with a nightstick uses in to sweep her legs out from under her. ben lays there on the floor, a burning cut from were the bullet had grazed him. not a half second in to being a partners and they were pretty much defeated...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 9:39 pm

Elanor let out a cry when her back hit the ground. She closed her eyes, taking deep breaths as she tried to gain control of herself. She was suddenly caught up in a dream. She wore silver armor, and held a large flag in her hands. She was waving it around with one hand, while the other held a long sword dripping with blood. Dead bodies were strewn around her, and the sun's light gently touched her clothing.

Her eyes snapped open and she jerked herself upright. Luckily, she had learned a few fighting techniques during her time at the school. She leaped to her feet, standing in a low crouch. "Ben, you okay?" she asked, eyes glancing warily from the two still standing. She suddenly pounced forward, slapping the gun out of the man's hand and holding it to his head. The man with the nightstick looked ready to hit her, and she squeezed her finger on the trigger again.

"Don't test me," she warned, fury leaking into her voice, "Take on step and he dies."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 9:59 pm

ben turned back into human form. he had a long smoking wound on his back and while it hurt, it wasn't deep. " peachy! he says sarcastically holding a thumbs up. " look ou- " was all ben could get out before a fourth gangster almost caved her head in from behind with a lead pipe. Eleanor falls to the floor and everything goes black...
she found ample time to explore any dreams or distractions as the three of them were thrown into a van. as she slowly drifted back she found her hands cuffed. ben was sitting in the rumbling vehicle across from her. Arthur was sprawled out across the floor, the gang didn't take any chances with him. he was the largest, and was tied with rope with a handkerchief over his mouth. ben asks her " hey, hey Ellen are you alright? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2013, 11:47 pm

(......God modding....really? You coulda at least asked me first :/)

Ellie blinked awake slowly at Ben's words. Her turquoise eyes were fuzzy with fatigue, and she blinked a few times to clear them.

"Huh?" was the first word out of her mouth, or, more like a strangled noise. Her throat was dry and cracked from being unused for a while, and she tried to swallow to wet her dry esophagus. "Ben?" she asked with a cough, "Where are we?" She squirmed around, realizing her hands were in cuffs. Her eyebrows creased, and she wriggled around a bit more.

She was really freaking out now, but kept herself from crying out. She guessed that they had been kidnapped, and didn't want to alert their nappers. She was suddenly painfully aware of a throbbing in her skull, and wished she could bring a hand to the injured area. The girl half closed the eye closest to the pain, wincing. Her eyes searched the van carefully, her eyes taking note of every detail they could find. Arthur was tied up with a handkerchief over his mouth, and Ben appeared to be cuffed as well.

"What happened?" she asked, tearing up around the corners of her eyes. She wasn't sad, it was from the pain in her head. She took deep, shaky breaths, trying to calm the nerves buzzing in her skull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 7:37 am

ooc: I'll take you into consideration next time. my bad.

" well. they started to cart Arthur away and move us to a hiding place. but then teachers from the school came so they peeled out and threw us all in the van. " he wishes he could smile. " I burnt one of them really bad. they gave me cuffs made out of some metal I can't burn through, and I can't quite reach Arthur. " he reveals that his cuffs are chained to the wall. however Eleanor has free range of motion. " they say don't let kidnappers take you to a different location, any idea's? " said ben.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 12:00 am

Elanor frowned throughout Ben's explanation, casting glances at Arthur.

"Huh." she thought to herself, eyes clouding over. She began to stare off into the distance again, her thoughts still focused but her turquoise eyes seemed distracted. She squirmed around in her cuffs, head still throbbing in pain. She winced again, wishing she could ease the pain. "Wait, I think I can get out of these..." she mumbled to herself, wriggling her wrists around. The gloves on her forearms made them slippery, and she was able to slide one hand out of the cuffs. "Yes!" she cried softly, hope filling her eyes. She only needed one hand free, and shuffled over to Arthur.

"Arthur?" she called quietly, reaching out a hand to touch him.

(OOC: *le sigh* consideration? How about just no God modding, I'm pretty sure it's against the rules anyways. I don't particularly like rp'ing with people who control my characters. Instead, you could have sent me a pm or asked me in the chatbox. And instead of saying that it was "all in her head" you could have said that another one just clonked her on the head while she was attacking the other.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 8:27 am

( ooc: I understand, I will not do that again. )
" hmm. " he says. he flopped around like a wurm for a second before giving up. he needed her help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 9:55 pm

(OOC: Thank you)

"Arthur, I'll get us out of here...." Ellie's voice trailed off as fear began to settle in. She had no idea what to do. Sure, her hands were free now, but she'd never been in such a situation. She'd never even thought of it.

She gently tugged on the rope wrapped around Arthur, but gave up after a few tries to loose. She held a finger to her lips in the universal sign for shh, and began to work on the rope again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 10:27 pm

it was a tight not. but with a little effort she got it loose. when Arthur got up he was steamed. his face was red and he ripped off the handkerchief, but kept silent on her orders. he angrily waved his arms around and gritted his teeth. after a moment he calmed down enough to whisper. " they must have been watching us for days! I saw that same group of thugs three times this week! " he covers his face with his hands. " I am so sorry to drag you into this... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 1:06 am

Elanor waved her hand dismissively, her eyes full of concern and confusion.

"But, why would they want us? I just don't see any reason to it. We're just a couple students, what could they possibly want with us?" Ellie asked quietly, her words barely touching the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2013, 8:42 am

" the school takes a cut from every mission they run, right? me and ben are homeless so it's the schools responsibility to save us. " he looked and bens chains. " ok I have an idea, I turn into a sword and you slip me between his wrists and the cuffs. then I keep dull and expand, braking them. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a meister for a weapon   a meister for a weapon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a meister for a weapon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next