Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!!   The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 9:25 pm

Asako kindly took up on Richard's gesture, taking a seat. She gave him a smile as a signal that she was grateful. "Have you two met before?" she asked out of pure curiosity, noting their already interesting relationship. Her sapphire gaze shifted between the two, subtly studying them.The weapon held the beverage close to her lips, blowing cool air onto it. Like, maybe in a past life, maybe?" she quietly added afterwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!!   The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 9:29 pm

"Past life, nah, he wouldn't have made it to this life if we had," Stigma replies to Asako's question. "Of course, now that I think about it, he does remind me of this dog I had once..."
Stigma laughs, quietly to himself then looks at the guy, and says, "What is your name? Hopefully it's not Rex."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!!   The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 9:43 pm

Richard' eyebrow raised twitching as a few veins popped on his head staring down Stigma with gritting teeth. "Never have I met someone who has wanted death wish so bad. You illiterate degrading horrific no fashion sense digusting white crazed grotesque eyesore abomination. Richard sharply said before taking a deep breath. "By the way i'm Richard Knight pleasure to meet you Miss Asako." He said with a bright smile looking in to Asako's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!!   The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 9:49 pm

Asako sank back in her chair as things heated up. She was completely enthralled that such a relationship could be established just like that. Hot damn... she thought with her eyebrows raised. She laughed at the whole debacle."It's a pleasure to meet you, too, I guess." the girl finally spat out after her little laughing fit. "You two are both some crazy-ass guys. You'd make a great couple."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!!   The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 9:58 pm

"Wow, you actually know enough words to insult me?" Stigma asks Richard. He laughs, then looks at the girl, "Great couple? I don't swing that way."
He then laughs and takes off his sunglasses, "You don't understand the reason I wear white, do you? It represents the purity that all souls should have, because if you aren't a hundred percent pure, you run the risk of becoming fallen from the path of good. Don't assume that I'm white crazed, I'm just pure, more pure than you have proven yourself to be."
His eyes flash from color to color, staring, forcing Richard to look him in the eyes, and if he does, Stigma says, "The reason, I wear sunglasses is because the eyes tell you a lot about the soul. Do you want to know what your eyes say?"
If Richard refuses to meet his eyes, or after Stigma finished his statement, he would switch his gaze to Asako, trying to get her to look intohis eyes, and if she does, he will say "And you? Do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!!   The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 10:04 pm

"Being completely pure is insanity in it's own. We all have our faults and desires but it's not getting rid of them but overcoming and managing them." Richard said sternly looking in to Stigma's eyes. "Now tell me what you seeĀ in my soul then. Hopefully you don't see "it" yet." He said not faltering in the least

Last edited by kharen on April 30th 2015, 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!!   The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 10:10 pm

Asako cringed in just the slightest way when they started poking around the subject of pureness and insanity. She had her fair share of both. At least, awhile ago, she did. Her pulsating blue eyes cast to the floor, but eventually found their way back to the duo. What would he see? Could he see her little incident from way back? Ugh, that would be a difficult obstacle. "That's pretty impressive, being able to read people like that." she added, keeping her poker-face. She didn't want to appear to be hiding anything, but she knew well enough that if he could read people's souls, he could see through a lie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!!   The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 10:25 pm

Stigma laughs, and replies, "It's not being able to "read" people."
He then leans back in his chair, puts his sunglasses back on to hide his color-changing eyes once more, looks at Richard, "Your eyes tell me that you like to fight and flirt. You think before you act."
He glances over to Asako, "You, you are trying to hide something, you cast your eyes away, before looking back at us. You intentional avoided eye gaze."
"Of course, that's not all knowledge gleamed from looking just into your eyes, it's also by talking and observing you two."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!!   The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 10:48 pm

"Hmmm.....guess there is truth to that. A strong soul perception would be more capable of doing that." Richard said fixing his glasses."I guess your power of deduction is also phenomenal". Richard said jokingly turning to Asako. "Don't worry about it we all have our secrets." He said with a happy tone.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!!   The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2015, 8:19 pm

That much she could agree on. It seemed like everyone had something worth hiding. Something that could easily break you down. "Meh, I guess you're right." she shrugged half-heartedly then resumed working at her drink. The caffeine was well taken in, and it brightened her mood significantly. "Observing to that degree takes a whole lot of something that I don't have." Asako muttered. "Patience." She tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear, trying to keep it from dipping into her drink. "So, you're just returning, eh? What brings you back to Death City?" Asako questioned, turning to Stigma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!!   The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 1:31 pm

Stigma smiles and says, "I've come back because I finished what I was doing. Also, it doesn't take too much patience, the way Richard acts towards you and me is different, thus showing that he likes to fight and flirt. I really didn't need to see into his eyes for that, I did that because he called me an abomination and I was showing him how close to the truth he was but how far away he was as well. For your read, it was a simple as trying to look you in the eyes, you wouldn't."
Stigma takes a nice long drink of his mocha, figuring it was cool down enough. The taste of the coffee and chocolate of his mocha was nice, but the caffeine was what really hit the spot.
"So, what are you hiding? And how long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!!   The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2015, 4:22 pm

"Come on Stigma at least by dinner too while your at it." Richard said sarcastically."If someone is hiding something I don't think it's very polite to dig in their past. I don't know about you but it can be quite the painful experience." Richard said blushing looking towards Asako before darting his eyes away and resting on the back of his chair.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!!   The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 1:06 pm

Without a word, Asako placed her cup down onto a coaster that had been provided as courtesy of the shop. Her eyes were closed lightly as she took a deep breath. As she exhaled, her blue eyes revealed themselves once again. "I witnessed my mother and sister's death. I know that I shouldn't be so damn upset about it because it seems like everyone has their fair share of death." she laughed coldly and shrugged. "Though I was accused of murdering them. It wasn't me, just for the record. I was jailed and was dealing with the possibility of being given the death penalty, had Lord Death not interceded on my behalf." She picked her cup back up and took a sip. "But hey, the past is the past so who even cares?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!!   The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 6:15 pm

Stigma nods, and says, "Thanks for sharing your pain with us. It's not always the easiest to share the darkness within ourselves. Would you like another drink?"
He looks at Richard, slides some money towards Richard (enough for another round of drinks before Richard says anything it not being enough) and says "Next rounds on me, though you have to go get it."
He smiles and looks at Asako.
"The past is the past, yes, but don't ever think that the past doesn't matter. Its what defines us, it's what tells us why we do something. And death is always something to be upset about because it means the world has lost another light."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!!   The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 9:24 pm

Richard ignored the money and stigma completely and turned to Asako. " I can kinda understand your pain, my dad was killed when I was young. My mother just died recently....I got to be by her side and now i'm here." He said sincerely looking down with a bittersweet smile. " Well at least it wasn't as horrible as what you went through and for that i'm sorry." He said looking up at Asako with a slight tear that quickly streamed down his face." Your really amazing to be uncompletely broken after going through such a thing. I admire your for that." Richard said with a smile slightly tilting his head with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!!   The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 10:36 pm

"Hell yeah Id like another drink." Asako replied with lopsided smile. And just like that, she pulled herself out of her depressed state. The girl leaned over and smacked Richard's back, maybe a bit too hard. "C'mon! I'm not that amazing. Well, maybe just a little." she laughed and pushed her empty cup aside. "Wise words, though I think I'll need a few more drinks before I can start understanding them." she eyed Stigma and chuckled. Her arm remained wrapped around Richard's neck as she pointed at the money, "A drink will cheer you up, no problem!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!!   The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fated Meeting. Creation of the Forever Lasting Bond!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2