Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clarence and Zandra Bond! (Because Thade Forced Them.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Clarence and Zandra Bond! (Because Thade Forced Them.) Empty
PostSubject: Clarence and Zandra Bond! (Because Thade Forced Them.)   Clarence and Zandra Bond! (Because Thade Forced Them.) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 12:58 am

After a random series of shit, Clarence somehow ended up sharing a hotel room with one of the scariest people known to the DMWA. Zandra Asami. A great Meister, and friend to the girl that he, anyway, but still scary as hell. She was a quite general bitch, which made her hard to be around. Even then, he was on the floor, because she refused to share the bed, or let Clarence have it. Clare glared at her from over his shoulder, listening to music from his phone as he laid on his makeshift nest. God. Thadea, why did you have to make me go with HER of all people? Anyone else I could've handled, but HER?! He sighed a bit as he curled up on his little floorbed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clarence and Zandra Bond! (Because Thade Forced Them.)   Clarence and Zandra Bond! (Because Thade Forced Them.) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 1:08 am

It was all his fault. All of it. If he hasn't used his stupid British slang and (more than likely)insulted her, they wouldn't have ended up attempting to strangle each other to death. This ended up making DWMA's sweetheart Thadea Solray force upon punishment after splitting them up. The both of them were some of the most closest friends she had, afterall. Knowing they hated each other would devastate her.

But fuck, he was annoying. Zandra glared at his stupid sleeping face from the bed. She can kill him right now with a fucking grape and his own hair. Her eye twitched. Stupid fucking voice was annoying, especially when he snore. Quietly, Zandra crawled out her bed and into the kitchen of the hotel's room, taking the knife before walking back to beside the Brit. She could kill him. Right now. She was totally unaware however that he was awake until she flicked on the light dimly, paused awkwardly with knife in hand, and slowly put it behind her back as if that didn't just happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clarence and Zandra Bond! (Because Thade Forced Them.)   Clarence and Zandra Bond! (Because Thade Forced Them.) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 1:25 am

Clarence stared at Zandra blankly, brow furrowed and a his eyes harsh. "Seriously? A fuckin' knife? What in bleeding hell made you grab that, you daft bird?" He asked, annoyed as hell and speaking through British slang. He facepalmed. "And what in bloody hell makes you think that the blokes that own that knife won't notice it missing? Seriously?" He stood to his feet, obviously annoyed. He walked over to the stationary and sat down at the desk, holding his phone and watching Zandra with suspicious eyes. He dialed Thadea's number and waited for her to pick up with a sigh. Why? Stuck with the one person that treated him like a dog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clarence and Zandra Bond! (Because Thade Forced Them.)   Clarence and Zandra Bond! (Because Thade Forced Them.) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 7:21 am

She only muttered a 'Dammit' as she placed the knife on the nightstand for later just in case. Her face was blank and her lips formed a straight thin line. "Seriously anymore of your stupid slang and you're gonna wake up at the bottom of the fucking ocean, kid..." Zandra threatened with a his, plopping on the bed again with arms folded and pouting.

Meanwhile, Thadea, hearing her phone ring, picked it up and immediately greeted with a "Clarence, I'm sure she's not scary or a bitch." she said, expectantly have waited for his call, it seemed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clarence and Zandra Bond! (Because Thade Forced Them.)   Clarence and Zandra Bond! (Because Thade Forced Them.) I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 1:36 am

"Thade, she's making me sleep on the floor. And she stood over me while I was half asleep with a knife. A KNIFE, THADE. If that's not scary, or bitchy, I don't know the definition of either of those bloody flippin' adjectives." He said, quite piss-off-ed-ly. He glanced at her once more before returning his attention to the phone. "What are we even doing to "bond" anyway, eh? That might help out a bit, possibly, maybe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clarence and Zandra Bond! (Because Thade Forced Them.)   Clarence and Zandra Bond! (Because Thade Forced Them.) I_icon_minitimeOctober 4th 2013, 7:32 pm

The girl on the other line rolled her blind eyes, "I'm sure you're over exaggerating, Clare, Zandra isn't that bad. She'll warm up to you soon enough, she's really nice, you'll see!" she assured oh-so obliviously. "You guys are on your way to Excallibur's resting place-"

"Wait wait wait-" Zandra cut in from a third line it seemed, having apparently listened in on the conversation with her own phone.

"Wah- How did you-?"

"The Excallibur? The most powerful weapon of all time that also happens to be the most annoying little shit in the world?" Zandra gasped, and Thadea made a cheerful little 'Mhmm~' "No way, fuck this, where's my bags-?"

"Sorry. I got plenty of blackmail to spread to all of DWMA if you don't go. Besides, I'll just use my Puppy Dog face again, you realize that, right?"

Zandra paused for the moment before emitting a long and irritated sigh."Times like this I remember how evil you really are, Thade."

"Tee hee~!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clarence and Zandra Bond! (Because Thade Forced Them.)   Clarence and Zandra Bond! (Because Thade Forced Them.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clarence and Zandra Bond! (Because Thade Forced Them.)
Page 1 of 1