Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] Empty
PostSubject: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 9:42 pm

September 1st
11:01 am

Mel was practically jumping with excitement. She couldn't believe she was finally at DWMA! Everything was bustling with activity as the new students crowded around the court yard, meeting new friends and hopefully finding a partner. Others were simply exploring Death City, discovering the good and bad shops, places to hang out, and in some cases, apartments. Mel was one of the latter, she'd take up exploring then mingling any day.

The walkways were crowded with new students, some with their parents and others with their newly found friends. Not much better then the courtyard, but at least there was something to do other then talk. Making her way through the street, she kept her eyes out for anything that seemed entertaining.. or delicious. She was kind of hungry.

Last edited by Nora on March 25th 2015, 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 10:17 pm

Chase was just hanging around, really only minding his own business. He liked everything around him, as in the food, but sadly, he was infact broke and his only rich friend has been nowhere to be seen for awhile now. He then looked through a window leading into a restaurant. He then sighed and dug into his wallet and pulled it out to see he had enough for dinner for two more days. "Okay.... Just gotta find Jax today or tomorrow, no biggie." Chase said to himself, doing some math in his head right quick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 10:53 pm

Mel paused in front of a delicious looking restaurant, peering into the windows to see what kind of food they might have. She took out her wallet to check to see if she had any money, doing some quick math she decided she had just enough for a meal and stepped to the side to go in. While putting her wallet back in her pocket, she bumped into someone blocking her way.

"Sorry! I wasn't paying attention." She glanced up, taking in his appearance quickly. He looked like someone you wouldn't want to mess with.. Or bump into. She glanced at her feet for a second, gauging on what to do next. Remembering her manners, she looked up again shooting her hand out for a polite introduction... and accidentally hitting him in the stomach.

"Maybe I just shouldn't move." She took a step back, not wanting to cause any serious damage to the guy that looked like he had seen some stuff in his days. "Put some ice on it and it should be fine.."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 11:17 pm

Chase pulled out his phone about to text Jax when he suddenly felt somebody bump into him, making him drop his phone. He, without looking at the girl just raised a hand at her motioning to tell her it was alright, but when he picked up the phone and looked at her she punched him in his stomach, which, did not really hurt him in the slightest, He got punched harder. He then looked at the girl. He wanted to be angry, but, he did not feel like yelling at the moment. "Hey, its alright." Chase said, reaching his hand out to her. "My name is Chase, whats yours? And please, try not to punch me this time." Chase told her, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 11:49 pm

Mel shook his hand, smiling lightly at his comment. "I'm Mel... Sorry again." She glanced to the side, looking anywhere but Chase. She wasn't very good with people in general.. she almost always made a bad first impression. She couldn't figure out why.. maybe it was because she was clumsy. Pft, Nah. Looking into the restaurant, she got an idea. Smiling widely, she looked back at Chase.

"I'll buy you lunch! That should make up for.. accidentally punching you." Without waiting for a response, she grabbed a hold of his wrist practically pulling him into the restaurant. She chose a table in the corner, and plopped down into one of the seats. Once the waiter gave them their menus, she immediately started looking at hers.

"Get whatever you want, I'm paying."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 12:16 am

Chase smiled a bit when they shook hands. When she walked dragged him inside the restaurant Chase kind of mouthed the word bonus for a second. When she sat down he just, logically sat across from her. He doesn't really eat with other people usually. But, it was a free lunch. Who wouldn't agree with that? Chase picked up the menu, only having one thing catch his eye. He just decided to get some Pizza. "So, what exactly are you planning on doing here Mel?" Chase asked her, drinking some water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 12:24 am

Mel closed her menu, setting it to the side and placing her hands on the table in front of her. "I'm a DWMA student.. first year. I'm actually pretty excited about it, can't wait to get to the kicking butt part." She grinned, taking a sip of her water. "My mom nearly had a heart attack when I asked to come here, but she eventually warmed up to the idea.. well I say warmed up, but really she just got annoyed with me bringing it up in every conversation." She set her water back down, barely even pausing in her stream of words. " Its really nice here, I've never been to another state before." She stopped herself from rambling on, almost visibly stopping her thought process. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 1:09 am

Chase also put down his water also. "Im also a DWMA student. Second year. Kind of forced to come here really." Chase said. Then he thought that what he said sounded a bit too harsh. "I mean, I really like it here. Have yet to actually get to the butt kicking as you said though." Chase then took another sip of water. "You never been in another state before? Oh, so this must be awesomeness for you. What are you? A weapon or a miester?" Chase asked her. Then the waitress came to their table, and asked for their order. Chase just looked at the waitress and smiled. "Can I get a medium pepperoni pizza?" Chase ordered, handing his menu to the waitress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 1:23 am

Mel tilted her head slightly, she didn't know that people were 'forced' to come here. He must be really strong... or dangerous. Considering what she'd seen of him so far, he couldn't possibly be dangerous. She felt comfortable around him and that's not something that happened easily.. not when you first meet someone anyway. She looked at the waitress as well and smiled lightly. "Can I have a bacon cheeseburger, please."

After the waitress left, she turned her head back to Chase. "I'm a meister." She sat up a little straighter as she said that, proud of her title. Even though she'd never actually done anything meister like, and pretty much knew nothing about what it took to be one other then.. doing things. "How bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 1:35 am

Chase raised his eyebrow a bit when she said she was a miester. She really didn't seem like a miester type of person. She didn't seem all that, how could he say this, strong to be a miester. He would have assumed she was more of a weapon. But, hey, she must have been special at something, right? Chase just leaned forward and kind of circled the cup, watching the water splash inside the cup. "I'm, a weapon." Then he smiled a bit and sat back up. "The best weapon to ever be born that is!" Chase exclaimed, tooting his own horn again. And he, really did not deny that statement either. He truthfully did believe he was the best, no doubt about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 1:45 am

"Your a weapon?!" Her voice was a little louder then she would of liked, but she was genuinely excited. She hadn't met any weapons yet! Well... she hadn't met any students yet, but the fact still remained! She leaned back in her chair when he said he was the 'best weapon to ever be born', she doubted that. Sure he's probably good, but no way would he be the best weapon ever. He just didn't seem like that kind of person. Despite her disbelief, she was still impressed.

"That's so cool! Who's your meister? I bet they're strong.." They had to be strong to be Chase's meister, he seemed like a powerful weapon. The waitress returned with their food, and placed it down in front of them. Melinda nodded her thanks absently, picking up a fry from her plate and putting it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 1:54 am

Chase started putting a lot of cheese on his pizza, and started answering her questions. "Yeah, I am infact a weapon." Chase said. He then took a slice of the pizza and started to take a couple bites of pizza. He then put it down and wiped off his mouth. "Yeah, um, I don't have a miester. The one I used to be partnered with, she ended up ended up leaving the academy." He explained, taking yet another bite of pizza. "And, truthfully, she was more, sexual more than strong, really." Chase told informed her, eating more of his pizza.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 2:09 am

"I'm sorry to hear that.." That sounded pretty awful... although the other side of her was practically throwing confetti. Her more empathetic side won out in the end, and she frowned. She actually didn't think about the fact that partners could split up whenever they wanted to. One thing that didn't pop up in her over fantasized idea of becoming a meister. She chewed thoughtfully for a few minuets, choosing to look down at her food instead of at Chase.

"I don't have a weapon." She continued to look down at her food, picking up a lone fry from the very edge. She didn't know where to go with this, she didn't even know how to figure out if someone's a good match for your soul. But.. she liked Chase, he seemed nice and he didn't yell at her for bumping into him or punching him in the stomach.. so that must be good! "First of all, I'm forgetful, clumsy, and a little blunt with people. Second of all, do you want the rest of this? I can't finish it." She gestured towards her plate where only the burger remained.. most of the burger remained. What better place to start, then stating the worst about yourself.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 3:16 am

Chase smiled a bit at how sad Mel seemed to look. She, truthfully wasn't all that bad to him, he definitely me worse people in his life. He was about halfway done with his food when she offered her food to him. Chase reaised his hand, he was kind of full. He could totally live without the burger. "Take it to go." Chase told her. He was, by then, done with his food and was waiting for a waiter or waitress to come by so he could get a to go box. He then leaned forward and put both of his forearms on the table. He would have guessed she didn't have a weapon, not exactly why he was sure, but he just had a feeling. "Oh, really?" He said with a smile, like he was real surprised. "So, do you want to team with me?" Chase asked her with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 12:02 pm

Mel smiled back, holding her hand out over the table. "I would be delighted to." She took her hand back after a few seconds and flagged down a waitress to get the check and a few to go boxes. After putting the rest of her food in one of the boxes, she left the cash on the table and got up to leave. Exiting the restaurant, she stood on the side walk.. she didn't know if Chase would be a good fit for her.. but deep down, she felt that this was right.

"What now? I have some time left before I have to get back.. If you don't have anything else to do, I mean you look like a busy guy and all I'm not just assuming you don't have anything more interesting to do." Well... She'll get used to him eventually. Hopefully..
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 6:39 pm

Chase more or less stuffed his pizza in his to go box, and then gave her a little high five when she reached her hand across. He watched as she got up and walked out, and while she was looking he did indeed put down some money as a tip.

Chase then walked out, kind of half assed holding it. He then ran his fingers through his hair and scratched the bridge of his nose. Was he really about to team with this chick? Well, weirder things had certainly happened. He then looked at Nora and shrugged. "Calm down, wanna go do something?" Chase asked her, thinking that's where she was going for when she started talking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 9:30 pm

"Yeah!" Taking out her cell phone, she pulled up a map of Death city. Sense she had only been there for a few days she was still getting used to the way things were laid out. After looking at the map for about five minuets, she put her cell phone away turning towards Chase.

"Lets go this way!" Gesturing to the right, she started walking purposefully down the sidewalk. She had absolutely no idea where she was going. But there had to be something to do somewhere... If not, well at least she got her exercise in for the day. "Chase, how can you be sure someone would make a good teammate?" She was genuinely curious about this,  "Do you just pick someone you like, or do you take a survey?" She turned around, walking backwards while looking at Chase. "What if you make the wrong choice?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 12:13 am

Chase walked behind her, one hand in his jacket pocket the other holding his box. He didn't usually hang out with people, occasionally Jax or Kidd, sometimes other people, but he really liked watching T.V. way more. He then looked at her when she turned around and started asking him questions about how to know if you got a good partner. He then closed both of his eyes and thought for a moment regarding the manner. "Not sure, really. I usually just pick somebody that I like to partner up with. And usually, it works out perfectly fine." Chase responded, thinking it was a good enough answer. "So, where exactly are we going? If you know?" Chase asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 6:51 pm

“Thats a really good question and I will tell you.. when I figure that out.” Turning back around she looked across the street, taking in all of the different buildings across from them. She could proudly say, that she had no idea where they were. Thats what happens when you trust the forgetful clutz that manages to get lost in an apartment building. Bringing out her cell phone again, she brought up the map of death city once more glancing over it. Her eyes lingered on a green part of the map, that seemed like a exciting place to be. Putting her cell phone back once more, she turned to Chase with barely concealed excitement.

“Lets go to the park!” She wasn't a big fan of parks, but it was the only place she could think of that wasn't so crowded that it made her skin tingle. Plus they had swings and who didn't love swings? Someone with no soul, thats who. “If your okay with that idea, its just the only place that I know isn't crowded.. unless you have a better idea.”

Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2015, 1:24 pm

Chase smiled and chuckled a bit when she made the whole she'll tell him when she figured it out statement. He went on waking behind her while she looked at her phone. Chase, while she was looking, whipped out his phone and started texting Jax, asking where he has been. Once he sent the text he shoved the phone back into his pocket right before she suggested going to the park. "Well, yeah, the park is great. Let's go." Chase told her. He always did like swings. He then cupped his chin and started walking towards the park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2015, 7:46 pm

Once they arrived at the park, she moved towards the swings sitting down in one of the seats. Kicking off with her feet, she swung gently letting the little bit of motion stop until repeating the process. Sense most of the activity was happening in the more popular areas of Death city, it was nice and quiet. The slight breeze running through, and the sound of birds going about their business gave a calming feel to it all. Giving Mel the ability to sort through her thoughts instead of saying everything that came to mind. Which was a huge help to her almost ADHD personality.

After sitting in silence for a few minuets, she decided to voice a question that had been gnawing at her sense she had really started talking to Chase. "How'd you get those scars on your face?" She leaned her face on one of the chains connected to her seat, using her feet she leaned even closer to Chase. "Are you a gang member?" She meant this last question as a joke. But she said it with a sort of wide eyed innocence that she hoped, seemed genuine.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2015, 9:08 pm

(On my phone, sorry if anything is messed up)
Chase, while following Mel, liked how everything seemed to be getting quieter and quieter. The quieter it got the more Chase started to take in his surroundings more. Like, for example, how lightly the wind was hitting against his skin. He actually heard the birds chirping. It was rather, peaceful. Once they got to the park he saw the Mel was going to the same place he was going to go, the swings. Once he sat down he started swaying back and forth, getting higher and higher. He then stopped himself when he saw that she wanted to ask him a question. "These scars? Of course I am a part of a gang. The third street saints." Chase said, as seriously as he could with a serious face, after about five seconds he finally cracked a smile. "Nah, it's, kind of like a messed up tradition." Chase informed her. He was actually surprised that she asked that, most people don't even mention it like they don't care, guess it's normal to have a scar here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2015, 11:16 pm

Deciding to go along with the little joke, Mel's eyes grew wider. Of course she didn't actually believe Chase was part of a gang, he didn't seem like the type. "Third street saints, eh? Do you guys have T-shirts, because I want one." She'd probably wear it too. Melinda let out a quiet giggle when Chase smiled, she liked his sense of humor so far.

"What kind of tradition leaves scars?" She frowned at the though of someone hurting another person just because it was a 'tradition'. Anyone who would be twisted enough to do that to someone didn't even deserve a second thought in her mind. Her eyes darkened a little as she swished around the subject in her head, as much as she didn't like the topic she still wanted to learn more. "Anything that involves any sort of injury is just.. terrible."

(It's fine, no mess ups there. c: )
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2015, 12:50 pm

Chase was almost completely stopped, only moving swaying a bit because of the wind. He then touched the scars that he had. He remembered when he got then, how much it really hurt. How much, blood their was. It actually still hurt, but not how it should hurt. Not the kind that would make him go to the hospital or anything. "A really fucked up one. My dad has one, my brother has two, I have three, and I also have a sibling coming soon apparently." Chase told her, putting his free hand back on the chain and starting to swing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2015, 5:37 pm

Melinda couldn't believe that someone would actually harm their own flesh and blood as a tradition. It was idiotic, ridiculous and it made her furious just thinking about it. She started to swing again, plastering a smile back onto her face. No matter how mad it made her, she didn't want to dwell too much on it. She noticed that it was a painful memory for Chase, and that made it painful for her as well.

"I think your scars make you look cool. I bet no one wants to mess with a cool guy like you." In all honesty, they did make him look tough. That and his entire.. self. She was glad that she had found a partner like Chase, she could already tell that they were going to be the best team in all of DWMA. Anything less then that would be blasphemy.

(Ignore the egotistical statement.. I honestly don't know where her ego came from.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]   A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new start, a new bond [Private: myself and Chase2000]
Page 1 of 1