Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Snow-Woman Nimba Yukishi (Accepted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

The Snow-Woman Nimba Yukishi (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: The Snow-Woman Nimba Yukishi (Accepted)   The Snow-Woman Nimba Yukishi (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2015, 2:50 am

The Snow-Woman Nimba Yukishi (Accepted) Tumblr_lmc83hTJTT1qerfvxo1_250

Name: Nimba Yukishi

Gender/Sex: Female

Species: Yuki-Onna. Yuki-Onna (Or Snow Woman) are monsters with bodies composed of ice. They are also masters at manipulating the substance in all it's forms. The entirety of the race is female, they reproduce through humans. Sometimes when they are younger, they will travel out into towns and cities to play with children there. Usually they will play with males before returning to their home. When they age and mature, they will eventually return to the now aged boy and take him as their husband.

Love Interest: None

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Asexual

Weapon: None

Appearance: Despite her age, Nimba appears to be a young teenage girl. She stands at 4'11 feet tall, usually sporting a sickly skinny and flimsy build. Her skin is incredibly pale, almost appearing snow white. She possesses wide silver pupil less eyes. She has long messy hair that's put back with a yellow headband. Her hair is light grey with an odd tint of light blue in many strands of her hair.

Nimba usually wears a grey classically styled dress that appears old yet at the same time, it appears astonishing. Some may even call it beautiful in its own special way.

Personality: Nimba seems very gloomy and depressed from time to time, usually too shy to interact with others. This usually forces others to approach her first in order to communicate with her. Even when someone comes onto her, she will still act pretty shy when with them but she will still be capable of keeping up a conversation with them.

Even though Nimba is incredibly shy, she is also a cold hearted murderer. She will kill when she needs to but will make it painful and slow, drawing out the kill for as long as she can. Nimba gains a sick pleasure while she disposes her foes by freezing them alive. Luckily, she only kills those who crosses her. She still holds a bit of innocence with her and she will try to limit the amount of people she kills by practicing her self control.

Nimba is also finds it very hard at trusting people. She has great difficulty taking what others say to be truth. This goes both ways, she is unable to trust others with secrets so she might actually conjure up lies of her own to keep secrets she would much rather keep hidden then revealed.

History: Nimba was born like most Yuki-Onna, from a female Yuki-Onna and a male human. Her father took care of like any other loving parent would, not minding the fact that she wasn't fully human. Nimba was raised in a cabin up on a mountain top for many of her younger years. Their cabin would usually be covered with snow just like the scenery around them. Every day Nimba and her mother would work on Nimba's powers by building snowmen, snow forts, and to even bombard her father with snowballs.

Everything was simple and fun around this time in Nimba's life. Soon though, her father would decide that it be a great idea for his family to actually move into the city that he grew up in. This way, Nimba could have proper schooling and even interact with kids her age. Nimba's was very hesitant at first but soon they would all be on their way to their new home.

The city Nimba's father spoke of was called Jenova City. It was slightly big with a great number of populates. It mostly rained here and rarely ever snowed. The last time it did was when Nimba's mother first met her father. It climate change was definitely drastic but she could bare it. Every winter would be an exception and Nimba's mother would cause it to snow just for Nimba's sake.

Going to school had to be the greatest change that Nimba had to endure. She had to keep powers secret from the other students which turned out much harder than Nimba thought it could've been. Sometimes her powers would act up and she would cause it to snow earlier in the Fall. Other times she would have people who came to close to her and end up encasing small portions of their skin with frost.

To hide her powers better, Nimba usually stayed to herself and became very shy. One day though, she make a very close friend with a boy. They would chat with each other and even snack on Popsicles and Snow Cones. Eventually Nimba would herself developing a crush for this boy and decided to reveal her monster identity to him.

At first this boy was very scared but he would soon embrace this sudden realization... And abuse Nimba's powers. At first he ask for very little things like Snow-Cones and snowballs but then he would ask for much darker things. One time a teacher would cross this boy's bad side and would pay the price with her very own. The boy would ask Nimba to freeze her solid and due to her affection towards him, follow his orders.

Nimba would soon be tasked with killing many others for the sake of the one she loved. This made her colder and darker but she would still follow the boys orders. One day, the boy would have eyes for another but discovered that she was already with some else. The solution seemed simple enough for him and he ordered Nimba to murder the girl's boyfriend. When she discovered that the boy she loved had eyes for another she grew incredibly jealous and hatred hardened her heart.

In a fit of rage, her emotions took control of powers and caused a tremendous explosion that covered and encased anyone or anything in ice. Any living thing caught in the blast radius was now dead. Their souls trapped in their frozen bodies, unable to escape in any way. Nimba lives here now in the frozen wasteland which was Jenova City. Now more lonely then ever before.

Miscellaneous: Nimba will speak in White.

Any living creature that consumes Nimba's soul will gain all her abilities.

Abilities:

AbilitiesDescription
Water ControlNimba is capable of controlling the state water is in, easily shifting it from liquid to solid, solid to liquid, liquid to gas, Ect.
Shape it.Nimba can shape water in any way she wishes but this ability is best used when water is in it's ice form while liquid and gas are harder to mold.
Ice generation.Nimba is capable of creating ice by shooting a beam that manifests ice wherever the beam hits.
Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?Nimba is capable of making clones of herself or creatures she designed from ice, that can also appear real.
Ice RegenerationSince Nimba is made of ice, she can regain lost limbs by replacing them with ice which can then appear real.
Weaknesses: Flames and heat are capable of melting Nimba. She is capable of solidifying herself though if she is left unattended as a puddle. To kill her before she can do this though, is by taking her soul that has been revealed in her liquid form. Then they must either eat it or destroy it. If they leave her soul alone, she might be able to head to body of water and create a new body.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness awaits."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Snow-Woman Nimba Yukishi (Accepted)   The Snow-Woman Nimba Yukishi (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2015, 6:23 pm

Done~
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: The Snow-Woman Nimba Yukishi (Accepted)   The Snow-Woman Nimba Yukishi (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2015, 8:44 pm

As long as you don't freeze another city I see nothing wrong with this app. Also, I love her! We totally need to think of a thread later on. o3o

¡Accepted Meow!
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Snow-Woman Nimba Yukishi (Accepted)   The Snow-Woman Nimba Yukishi (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2015, 4:02 am

Thank you very much Idoc. We should think of a thread sometime but I currently have an introductory thread open if you'll like it.

I'll Be Doing What Snow Does in Summer~
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: The Snow-Woman Nimba Yukishi (Accepted)   The Snow-Woman Nimba Yukishi (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 7:17 pm

The Snow-Woman Nimba Yukishi (Accepted) Char_c13

As of 8/11/16, this character is in perfect compliance with the rules! :cheer:

Otherwise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snow-Woman Nimba Yukishi (Accepted)   The Snow-Woman Nimba Yukishi (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Snow-Woman Nimba Yukishi (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1