Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv] Empty
PostSubject: The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv]   The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv] I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 5:09 pm

The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv] Darker-than-black-yin-stars-1698101-1920x1200_zpstjgjbgiv
~The Mysterious Girl~

-Outskirts of Death City, 12:01 Afternoon

The Nevada Dessert was as hot as ever... but today there was a strange feeling in the air. It was as if a series of soft wind was whispering through Death City. It was as if something terrible had happened, and it was crying out through the air. This was no coincidence, something was wrong, and someone needed help. The wind seemed to blow through the city, pushing, leading, anyone with some spiritual sense could tell. For outside the walls of the city, a single girl laid down in the sand. Her black and purple dress a beacon in the light sand. There was no sign of movement but she didn't seem to be dead.

The wind, in point of fact, was being drawn to the girl. A bitter cold in the little patch of dessert. The girl had suffered minor injuries and was unconscious and seriously dehydrated. The wind almost telling her to cling to life, to stay on the world of the living a little longer... but inside the girl's mind and soul a voice rang and taunted her. "You weak coward..." She could hear the voice in the blackness, but as she looked around the space she was in, she started to see stars glowing. One star in particular was much brighter than all the others. She looked at the bright light as it floated down to her from above.

Soon the girl was able to grab the star with her right hand. It seemed to radiate a warm, loving light, but the girl was startled when the voice came back out of nowhere. "You don't deserve to cling to life... you should just lay down and die where you stand..." The voice was loud and sounded as if it was coming from all around her. Suddenly the stars seemed to start going out one by one. "You don't have a chance out there, you're done, just admit it, and end this suffering." Soon the stars only shined in a circle close to the girl, a frown came upon her lips before the star she held let out a strong wave of light and power.

This in turn caused all the stars in the space to suddenly light up again, even brighter than before. "Grah, damn you... fine, cling to life a little longer... I'm not going anywhere." All of a sudden the space collapsed all at once and darkness was again the only thing the girl could see. Although as the girl started to open her eyes, she could see light... and the specks of sand flying off in the wind. Then, she saw a blur in the distance... she couldn't make it out but was able to lift her arm up a little and couch out one soft word. "...help..." Her strength then ended and her arm dropped and eyes closed once again.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv]   The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv] I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 6:30 pm

((OOC: Damn Idoc, your writing skills are incredible. I really like the font you used and the mood you set here.))

Mara Lynn sat on the wall of the city's limits, a bowel of chocolate ice-cream in one hand and a spoon in the other. She was dressed in a plain black tank top and black sweatpants that had a white line that ran down each side of her pant's legs. She was given a great view of the desert sand below that was constantly baked by the sun during the day. "The days are hell here in Nevada... At least the nights are bearable.", she spoke to herself before taking a spoonful of ice-cream to eat.

Mara seemed very disappointed when she plopped the spoon into her mouth to only have her stomach growl in disapproval. She then took the spoon at of her mouth and gave a long sigh, "Fine... I'll go get us some nightmares belly. Just don't be angry at me... Alright." she then proceeded to set the bowel and utensil down before giving her belly a comforting rub. She then stood up on the wall and looked out over the sea of sand to find a small speck of purple.

"Is that... What I think it is?", she asked herself, she was almost certain that whatever was down there had to be human. Soon Mara's curiosity would get the better of her and she would then jump off the wall by preforming a perfect front flip. Her body was now in freefall, time began to slow down and Mara's head came within an inch from the floor below. Immediately before impact though, her solid form faded to become a purple mist that flowed straight up into the sky.

A few minutes of flying around in the starry backdrop which was the night sky later, Mara reached her destination. Mara solidified with her bare feet now planted on the soft and sandy floor below and enjoyed its soft texture for a bit before she turned her attention back to the girl that laid on the ground before her. "Are you... Ok?", she asked her before kneeling down beside her. She seemed to barely be breathing but... At least she was still breathing.

After a few seconds of checking her, Mara finally confirmed that she was only unconscious and Mara's stomach began to growl once again. "Well... I got to wake her one way or another." Mara whispered to herself before reaching her hand out over the girl's face to then place her palm on top of her forehead. Then Mara began to feed.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv]   The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv] I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 8:08 pm

"Okay, would you, rather have a really small arm, or a really long leg?"
"Small arm. Why would I need both?"
"I don't know. You wanted to play this game."
Ruby and Sapphire have been stuck in the middle of the forest for, a while now actually. But luckily, they were more than fully prepared for the walk.
"I, did not like the last question. My new one is, would you rather have a purple face and a green body, or a green face with a purple body?"
"That's, a stupid question, sorry."
"What? No it's not!"
"It's like, "Hey! Would you rather be hit by a school bus, or a city bus!" Not to mention we are already, rather, not normal colors."
"Whatever."
Ruby looked up into the sky and wiped her forehead. It felt like, the heat was finally getting to her. She looked over to Sapphire, who would seem to be the one to be hot, considering the dress she had on. But, nope. She was walking rather calmly, not complaining one bit. Ruby groaned a bit and rummaged through the bag, pulling out her water and took some gulps before putting it back in the bag.
"Would you rather be out here, in the middle of nowhere, trying to find some sort of civilization, or try your luck at home?"
Ruby was, thrown off by that actually. This past, two weeks has it been now? Yeah, this past two weeks they have been traveling, they have not once, talked about exactly what happened, when they, turned into whatever they turned into. Was she, trying to understand her feelings? She can play that game.
"Out here, hands down. Would you, rather have red skin or blue?"
"Blue." Sapphire shot back quickly. She knew that Ruby was trying to do what she was doing herself, and simply, Sapphire was not going to allow it. She knew how Ruby acted and, Sapphire kind of felt she should take up the roll as the calm, more rational one.
"Why would I want to look like i'm seething with anger at all times? That was a easy choice. Would you rather, be in the predicament we are in right now, or just be at home right about now?"
"Well, truthfully, this is a real thrill, never been on an adventure like this. Now," Ruby stated, looking down at the ground by then. "Would you rather live a life, knowing the one thing, the one thing you want in your life, the thing you strive for, the thing you live for, you will never get, or, die, knowing you  will be fully at peace, and the thing you wanted most, will be given to you?"
Now THAT, Sapphire was not expecting. At all. Especially from Ruby. Sapphire looked down at the ground and thought long and hard about it. She, really didn't know how to react to the question, really. So, just stayed quiet for the duration of the walk. Which, wasn't long when Ruby extended her arm to stop Sapphire and pointed. "Look, over there, I swear I think I just saw her flying. I think-" Ruby started to whisper, but soon got interrupted by Sapphire. "No. Stop trying to get into fights, jeez, you don't even know how to fight for Christs sake." Ruby just grumbled as Sapphire started to walk forward, trying to check out what was going on.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv]   The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv] I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2015, 1:38 pm

The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv] Images%209_zpsvulc49lj
~The Bitter Taste of the Nightmare~

Mara would find herself materializing within Acacia's soul room. The sky looked clouded and filled with hate and rage. Even the air felt heavier, as if trying to devour anything standing on it. A rocky plain with thorn shaped spikes surrounded the area. As Mara got a good look around she would suddenly hear a very angry voice shouting at her from what seemed like all directions. "What the hell are you doing here!? ...wait, you're not... well, another trespasser... how annoying..." A silent moment passed as the thorn rocks seemed to surround Mara, making a spiked circle fence around the area. The radius was probably about 30 feet. A strange shift in the air seemed to vibrate, distorting the terrain.

Suddenly the voice returned from all directions. "So... you're here to eat dreams? Hahahahahaha! Girl, did you pick the wrong brain to dine at." As the air continued to vibrate it seemed to get heavier and heavier. Suddenly a series of violet lightning struck the ground in the middle of the circle violently. As it did a strange black substance seemed to bubble and rise out of the ground. "Let me get something through that empty little head of yours... she's MINE! And I was never good at sharing. So here's what's gonna happen..." As the voice talked the black substance started to rise into multiple spirals, and soon the liquid began to harden and shape into scales and spikes, leading all the way up to dragon like mouths with big teeth and purple eyes. One of the heads that finished forming looked toward Mara and started to screech and the air made the sound actually look partially solid.

"I'm gonna provide a meal you were looking for... only, you won't live to enjoy it... DEVOUR THIS BITCH!" Suddenly all the heads screeched into the air and then started to head into Mara's direction. The air was now so heavy one could barely stand let alone move. Thing's looked pretty bad. Was this the end of Mara? As a giant mouth loomed over Mara, it seemed that way. But then something strange occurred, a bright light of pale blue can out of the sky like a shooting star and passed through the giant neck of the mouth looming over Mara. The entire head seemed to instantly disappear into thin air, as did the rest of the neck. The shooting star light then curved in the air and circled the beast, it's heads roaring with rage.

Suddenly the light loomed over the beast and the sky suddenly branched out in a circle, turning into a night sky with bright stars. A moment later the air seemed to stop shimmering and became much lighter. As this happened tens of stars fell from the night sky and hit the beast like projectiles of light. The bright light orb then traveled directly in front of Mara a few feet away, and the light suddenly took the form of a girl with curly hair. "You need to leave, you can't help her from here. Go back, before it recovers!" The light then lifted its arm and pointed to a space next to Mara, a doorway with a bright light opened up. "Go, take care of her from your world, I can take care of her from here." The girl then placed her hand over her heart, the earth began to shake and stone thorns started to shoot out from the ground faster and faster.

"Damn your meddling! Why can't you just disappear like you were supposed to?" The thorns started to erupt closer to their area. The girl of light then nudged Mara towards the door.

"Go! I'll be okay. The girl said with a smile as she pushed Mara into the door. As Mara looked back she would see the girl smiling and waving goodbye as the spikes erupted behind her and she suddenly became an orb of light again and shot out into the distance as the door closed behind her. Mara would find that at the end of this stream of light she returned to were she was before.

Suddenly Acacia started to shake her head on the ground and moan out a few words. "No... Amanda... don't... go..." After she thrashed around  in the sand she opened her eyes slightly. She could see, black, and white... were they legs? She looked a little higher and she sa it was a women standing over her. "who... are you?"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv]   The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv] I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 4:35 am

Mara began to eat the dream, usually when this happened she would watch the nightmare like a movie from the eyes of her victim. This time however, something had went terribly wrong. Mara somehow shifted into her mist form before being sucked in through the girl's nostrils. After this had happened, Mara was right inside of the girl's soul room. "Awwww shit. I fucked up pretty bad again.", she said as she took a look around her surroundings.

When the booming voice first spoke, Mara jumped up a little in fright. "Where the hell are you?!", she shouted back at the voice before the stones erupted around her. She simply looked around, searching for the source of the voice. Her attention was then directed to the center of the circle where lightning had struck. Silently, she watched as the dragon heads formed.

"You... Are one... Ugly Motherfucker.", she said mostly to herself. The air's ever increasing weight had gotten to her at this point and she immediately dropped to her knees as the heads attempted to strike her like cobras. For a moment, Mara was even beginning to believe she was goner, until her very own heroine came down like a shooting star to save her from the beast.

"Uh... Th-Thanks.", she told the curly haired girl that appeared before her. She listened to her commands and turned towards the portal. "B-But... How am I supposed to help her!", she called out while she was being nudged through the portal that lead to the outside world. Once outside, Mara solidified into her normal form in a standing position. Her stomach growled a bit again as she watched the girl thrash about in the sand.

When Acacia finally awoke, she was unsure how to respond to the situation. She was currently hungry and unable to devour the nightmare like she intended but now she was asked to help this girl. With very few options to choose from, Mara decided that the least she do could was help this mysterious girl out. "Well... Uh, my name is Mara Lynn. What's yours?", she asked as she held a hand out for her to take.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv]   The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv] I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 6:35 pm

"I think, she's dying?"
"Not our problem."
"Yeah, she's, definitely dying."
"Restating the obvious did not change my previous statement."
"Have you ever almost died before?"
"No, and neither have you."
Sapphire pouted a bit at that. She was, getting rather annoyed right about now. Why is it that Ruby couldn't just, let her use the water? Sapphire then faced her back to Ruby and crossed her arms for a moment, then turned back around pretty fast to face her. "Hey, would you rather die by hydration or starvation?"
"Would you rather just get to civilization in a few minutes, or try and help and possibly die?"
"Would you rather try and do a good deed, or be a jerk and let me "possibly" die?"
"That's not fair Sa."
Sapphire was already way too, rather, hard headed to be caring about how loud she was talking or trying to stay collected, and ended up saying, "Would you rather share the water with the girl or stop being friends with me?"
Ruby then just crossed her arms and turned around, her back facing Sapphire. She really hated it when she got like that. Always had to get her way, which, trustfully, annoyed Ruby sometimes. Ruby sighed and was about to say one final thing until Sapphire just came up from behind her and started digging through Ruby's bag.
"Whoa! Wait, wh-what are you doing?"
"You can stay here, I don't care, just give me the water."
"Sapphire, I need yo-"
But by then Sapphire already took the water and started walking away from her, shaking her head lightly. Sapphire always wondered why Ruby was just, so, selfish. She wasn't always like that, if she could pin point exactly when Ruby started acting like that, it would have to be when they turned into, whatever it was they were. Once she got into their sight of view, she yelled to them. "Hey! You guy's need some water?"
"I swear I thought she was the cautious one. Why is it that she is so fast to just, go up to random people and try to help?" Ruby thought. She looked at Sapphire narrow eyed as she walked away. Ruby did a little, "hmph" sound and started to walk in a different direction, until she just sighed and followed slowly behind Sapphire, coming into view a few seconds after Sapphire did.
(WIP)
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv]   The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv] I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2015, 9:28 pm

The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv] 086ddec7-9658-4871-b147-608c6604117f_zpsa2wpyzei
~Bring me to Life?~

Acacia coughed before she was able to speak. "Ac-acia... where, our we?" She asked her voice hoarse and dry from dehydration. Even breathing was starting to burn from the lack of moisture, or was it the air? She couldn't be sure, sure of anything really, her thought's were clouded, but as if an answer to a holy prayer, a voice came toward her ears with a wonderful quandary to her ears. One word in particular would have made Acacia salivate with anticipation if it could produce moisture; water. When was the last time she drank water? When was the last time she ate? She felt so weak, she felt like she was starting to drift...why?

Wait, her soul... she remembered, the hollow feeling of faded energy as her even her body craved for the life giving essence of what was called "soul energy." But there wasn't enough in the atmosphere to sustain the loss she had suffered, or thinks she suffered... how did she get here? Why was she here like this? Why couldn't she remember? 'you ignorant child' She couldn't worry about that right now, she knew right now she needed two things, water, which was on it's way, and soul energy, how could she... wait, the woman, Mara... Acacia considered asking her, but what would she say? How would she react to being asked for her soul energy?

The thing about normal and certain Mythical beings was the fact that if they lost their soul energy somehow, it would recover over time. But with Acacia... her body is constantly using her own soul energy to keep her alive, so she actually lost energy over time. However, she remembered that she can borrow soul energy from others in order to give her a "second wind" of sorts. But she couldn't hesitate in this situation now could she? She looked up at Mara with a weakened expression on her face. "Mara... I... can I... can I... borrow... some of... of your...s-soul energy?" She asked to the best of her ability in her weakened state. Everything was so hot... her body felt like stone sinking into the sand with lifelessness. "I ne... I need... to... l-li..." Acacia started to cough, unable to speak, the air was too dry, her lungs couldn't take it. 'Pathetic!'
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv]   The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv] I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2015, 3:38 am

Mara dropped her hand to her side, now that she realized that the girl wouldn't take it to receive a help up any time soon. She listened to her say what sounded like Acacia. "So... Your name is Ac... Acia... Acacia. You're right outside the walls of Death City... You seem to have had a pretty bad experience.", she answered her before she could hear the voices of two women coming towards them.

Instead of being any kind of threat, they were offering water. Mara listened to Acacia's dry coughing and could understand that it was because of dehydration. "Yes please, we really need help here. I think she's suffering from dehydration!", she called out to them before signaling them over. Once Mara got a better look of the two, she could draw the conclusion that the two weren't exactly human. Of course, Mara wasn't one to talk on such a matter. She was nothing more than a monster after all.

Mara turned her attention back to Acacia when she called out her name. It was hard to make out what she was trying to say but Mara was certain that she was asking for some of her soul energy. "Some of my soul energy... What's that?", she asked, a bit unsure of what she meant. It wasn't as if she asking to eat her soul or anything but Mara couldn't be too safe. Despite her better judgment, Mara finally gave in and placed her hand over Acacia's shoulder in a comforting way, "Uh... S-Sure... I guess... That you can."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv]   The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv] I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 11:48 am

((OOC: I think Chase said to skip his post this time.))
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv]   The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv] I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 12:30 pm

The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv] Darker-than-black-yin-stars-1698101-1920x1200_zpstjgjbgiv
~Fate? or Miracle?~

As Acacia felt the hand on her shoulder she lifted her and up slowly and placed it over Mara's hand. Doing her best to keep conscious while using her power, a blue colored mist surrounded Acacia's hand and then spread around Mara's hand. As it did a few sections of the mist gained a darker purplish color and the mist from Mara was drawn to Acacia's hand and soon the mist started to surround Acacia's body. A minute passed and the mist disappeared from both of the girl's hands and the mist around Acacia started to seep into her body somehow and she actually returned a deal of color to her skin. Acacia looked over at Mara and smiled at her.

"T-Thank you." She said rather shyly to the tall woman in black. Acacia attempted to at least sit up and after a little effort was able to eventually do so. Acacia then looked up at Mara's face and then looked away just as quickly. "Thank you, for... saving my life... I'll be sure to return the favor one day." Acacia then scanned the dessert like a child that just woke up from a nap in the park. "Why, am I here? How did I... get here? It's... so hot here..." Acacia said in her mildly soft tone of voice. She tried to remember how she got to this place, or what she was doing here, or where she was from... anything... everything... who was she?

When she couldn't remember anything she focused on what she did know. "My name is Acacia... I'm a... weapon... a... needle... I need soul energy... to survive... and... *cough, cough*" She reached for her throat with her hands. "My throat is dry..." She suddenly remembered the mentioning of water and looked out into the distance to see a girl in blue holding a water bottle and being chased by someone in red. A little strange... right?
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv]   The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv] I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 12:13 am

Mara felt unusual the very moment Acacia placed a hand over her own. It was then that she saw a bright blue mist enveloping both their hands. "Wh-What's going... Oooon., Mara barely made out before becoming incredibly light headed and dizzy. This was when the purple mist, otherwise known as Mara's soul energy, emerged from her hand and surrounded Acacia's body. After a whole minute passed by, Mara remained dizzy and lightheaded.

This alone wouldn't be enough to cause Mara too much harm but since Mara was currently running on a empty stomach... There were major consequences. Mara held a hand to her mouth and looked around before finally violently vomiting black sludge on the sandy floor around her. Looking upon the sludge, anyone would be easily able to see undigested candy, marshmallows, chicken, slime that was actually unable to be identified, and even a single fly that had the misfortune of flying into Mara's mouth long ago. "... I think... I know how it feels to be the one being eaten now.", she weakly said, understanding that Acacia had absorbed energy from here.

"Heh, don't mention it.", Mara said, letting Acacia know that she was both welcomed and that she wasn't going to blame her for the mess she made. "Seriously though... Don't. Mention. A word about this. That's how you can make it up to me.", she said now with a slightly more stern voice to get her point across. She then turned her head over to the two witches' direction before motioning them over to them.

"You said you had water right? She needs a drink!", she called out to them while pointing a finger at Acacia. She then laid back and looked up at the moon above as she rested her stomach with her hands over it. "Don't mind me... I gotta rest this off.", she told Acacia before giving her a thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv]   The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv] I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 11:04 pm

"Yeah, we're not doing this, lets go." Ruby blatantly said, grabbing the water from Sapphire and immediately walking off. Sapphire groaned and immediately ran back towards Ruby and snatched back the water. "Uh, yeah, we are helping them."
"Uh, no we're not."
"Would you-"
"No! Stop it with those games!"
"Sorry, I know its not the time for it. I just figured, that's the only thing that you actually understand, my bad."
Sapphire was legit making fun of her. Insulting her intelligence no less. Sapphire never did like it when Ruby would just, not agree with her. Which in turn, made her want to make fun of Ruby.
"Why aren't you listening to me?"
"I can ask the same of you! You know what? You go to the town, just, go. I'll stay here and help. Since you are so afraid of just helping a few people."
And with that, Sapphire walked away, not even turning back. Once she was near where the two girls were at, Sapphire slid down towards the dehydrated girl, and opened the water. "I think, this should help." And then she sat down on the ground, with her knees below her as she picked up the girls head and put her on her lap. "Drink up." And with that she tipped the bottle a bit into her mouth. She then turned to the other one. "And, are you okay?"
(Sorry, short, just, this computer screwed me over on more than one occasions.)
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv]   The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv] I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 3:14 pm

The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv] Yin___darker_than_black_by_shyrayorokobi-d72e2v2_zpsi4gl9w6z
~How did I get so Broken?~

Acacia felt, a little bad for taking the Mara's energy. Hers was strange, stronger than human but at the same time... hungry. Acacia wasn't sure, "what" Mara was, but she wasn't about to question her rescuer. Especially since she had caused her to be sick from the transfer. That's the exact thing she was trying to prevent from happening. As Mara laid down beside her Acacia whispered a single word to her. "Sorry..." While Acacia didn't know why she had been made to feed on soul energy, she really wished that she didn't have to. To take something so personal from another person... it wasn't right.

It wasn't long after the apology that A blue girl in a blue dress, propped up Acacia's head on her lap and tipped a bottle of water to her lips. Her lap was soft and inviting, and the liquid was so refreshing as Acacia slowly sipped and swallowed it. Her throat feeling so much better as the liquid ran down it. Acacia felt a little embarrassed having to be cared for like this. A hint of blush showing as she looked up towards the girl and whispered. "Thank, you" Acacia then looked over at Mara and scowled in guilt. Acacia wondered if there was anything, anything she could do to help... then she got an idea.

She wasn't sure if she should do it in the presence of a third party, but she couldn't wait. Her kind nature forced her to pick herself up off of the girl's lap and crawl next to Mara, her back towards the other girl to hide what she was doing. Acacia then used her transforming abilities to create the vial to her soul needle on her wrist. Soon Mara would be able to see a light blue liquid filling the vial half way. Soon after a few dark shadow like figures and streaks floated around in the liquid, until they made it purple. Acacia slowly and carefully unscrewed the vial from her wrist and then offered it to Acacia. "Here, this is what you need right? It's not a lot... but this liquid contains a few of my nightmares... take it." She whispered to Mara not wanting the blue girl to hear about Mara's... unique needs.

Once the vial was given Acacia turned around and smiled at the blue girl. "She told me she's okay, just tired from the walk out here. I'm Acacia, thank you again, for the water, you're very kind. I... thought I saw, another person with you...?" Acacia did notice the girls unique skin tone, but she wasn't going to ask about it. After all, she did help save her life, and it would be rude to interrogate her saviors.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv]   The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv] I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2015, 3:19 am

Mara stayed on the floor, her focus now on the sky as her mind attempted to point out all of the different constellations. After Acacia crawled over to her, Mara tilted her head in confusion as she watched a vial sprout from her wrist. She then watched as the vial was filled with what Acacia claimed to be her very own nightmares. Mara then sat up and took the vile with a simple, "Thank you." Now with the vile in hand, Mara examined the purple fluid as she wondered if Acacia gained some sort of connection to her through her soul energy. How else could she had known about her need for nightmares.

Mara then shrugged, dismissing her thoughts and doubts about the fluid before downing it quickly. After drinking the fluid Mara immediately felt better and full as she witnessed the nightmares through Acacia's eyes, playing almost exactly like a movie. Mara then sat there for a bit, almost as if her mind was wandering off on its own while her body remained where it sat. Mara then shook her head out of the daze and turned her attention to the blue lady. Mara didn't know much about what she could possibly do at the moment, so she remained silent.

((OOC: Sorry about being short this time around.))
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv]   The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv] I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2015, 8:56 pm

Sapphire stayed silent for a moment as the girl crawled away. She slowly sealed the water back up and looked at the ground. Someone from far away could describe it as, her freaking out. But,she was now fully living up to what she was known for, and what Ruby always knew she did. She started to think, to calculate, to strategize. She was going to help the person, that was a fact. But even though it didn't look like it, she was definitely observing. The one, who Sapphire didn't help, was, fairly tall. Nothing wrong with that, just something to point out. And, the whole conversation was rather, odd. But she had to stay calm and diligent. She had no idea what these two can and cannot do. And sadly, she was stupid enough to not, attempt to fuse first. Sapphire then smiled a bit and turned to face the girl, hearing the question. Another person, Ruby perhaps? Sapphire just kept the same expression as she nodded. "Oh! You must be talking about my girlfriend, Grenat! She's probably playing look out." Okay, good, give them false information and throw a little bit of french in there. The less they know, the better. And, it this is really is the final hoorah, at least Ruby is-

Ruby was pacing back and forth, about five yards away from where everybody else was at. She was, more or less arguing with herself on whether to go back or keep in trucking to death city. But, it was like, something was stopping her. It just, didn't feel right to leave Sapphire to fend for herself. Or, was it more like, she physically, emotionally, couldn't? Ruby looked at her right hand and very slowly nodded as she thought. A second later her arm shinned a bright light and reappeared, her hand had a red gauntlet with a yellow star. She smiled and sent it back as she turned around and started running back towards Sapphire. No way was she going to let a rather, petty argument result in Sapphire dying. They made it this far, and its not ending now. After a couple of seconds, she was beside Sapphire and huffing and puffing, using Sapphire to make sure herself didn't fll.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv]   The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Awakening of the Fallen - [Me, Chase, and Velv]
Page 1 of 1