Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) Empty
PostSubject: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2015, 6:14 pm

Hannah sat on the edge of a building, laughing till tears finally streamed down the side of her cheeks. Hannah had made it to Death City and she was happily pulling pranks on its citizens, free to do as she pleased. There was no more need to focus on responsibility anymore now that she was banished from her tribe. She wasn't scared of anyone trying to catch her in Death City. She was confident that she'll make a steady and flawless escape if anyone attempted to attack her. She wasn't much of a fighter but she sure was good at running away.

Hannah finally calmed down a bit and hummed a joyful tune to herself as she looked down from the building to find anyone wandering the city at night with her Soul Perception. It took her a bit but she finally spotted a interesting duo. One of them looked like a student from the DWMA and the other was a stuffed animal who somehow possessed a soul of it's own. Intrigued by the two, she hopped from rooftop to rooftop to get a closer look at her newest victims.

Last edited by The Velveteen Rabbit on June 3rd 2015, 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 12:24 am

Calvin was just minding his own business, just, legit walking like he usually does. He wasn't really paying attention to what was going on around him, he was just, as he would say, "Chillin." But for once, he was actually enjoying himself. This was, he legit record for going outside and nothing crazy happening. It's been about, thirty minutes by now. But, how long will it exactly last?
(Short post, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 3:18 am

((OOC: It's all good.))

Hannah froze at a single rooftop, now at a reasonable distance from the two. Hannah then aimed a finger right at Calvin, steadying it like a sniper skilled in the art of marksmanship. She kept her aim and concentrated as she took slow and deep breaths before whispering her Mantra, "Hehe, Haha, He, Got you." After her chant, a beam was fired straight at Calvin. Confident that her shot would hit, Hannah quickly switched her aim towards Hobbes whose head slightly poked out of Calvin's backpack. Then Hannah followed it by chanting, "And You!" Like the first time, a beam was shot at Hobbes' head.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 8:34 pm

Calvin stopped for a moment, starting to wonder what the hell he was actually doing. Well, yeah, he was obviously walking. But, why? He was fairly, fucking bored. That's actually pretty funny. The one day he is not being bothered by anything crazy, is the day he is fairly bored with everything. Calvin sighed a bit, and turned around to just walk back home, at least he had television there. But once he turned around he immediately took a step back as he saw something coming straight at him. "Hey, Hobbes, am I, going crazy or-" But if like right on cue, he got hit in the face with it and fell right on his butt.

"Hey, Calvin you alright? Wait, why is my voice-" Hobbes stood up. As in, he actually stood up and everybody was able to see him. Hobbes looked down at himself and actually, smiled. Oh, smile. How good it was to do that again. How good it was to feel the air around him, or feel the ground again. But, even though he enjoyed it, he knew if he was in, Calvins body, the means, "Calvin! Calvin! I need you to calm down and just take a moment.  Don't fight yourself, go with it. Let the thoughts flow into you. Let the words come naturally." Hobbes instructed fast. If Calvin didn't learn quickly enough, he could, possibly be lost and  will just, be a stuffed animal, possibly forever. Hobbes stood there for five seconds, twenty five, a minute. "Hobbes?" Huge sigh of relief right there.
"Oh! Calvin! I thought you were dead!"
"What?
"Nothing. I'm glad you're okay!"
"Yeah, yeah. Can you tell me why we are like this?"
Good question. Hobbes started to look around, trying to find who possibly could have done it.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 3:15 pm

Hannah giggled when her beams knocked the child over and watched as the bright lights enveloped their respective targets. She then quickly made the switch by chanting, "Hehe, Haha, He, Switch for a week!" After her chant, Calvin's soul was regurgitated out of his mouth while Hobbes' phased out of the teddy bear. The two souls then entered the other's body and took control of the new body. Hannah then watched from the rooftop, wondering if the stuffed animal could actually take control of the human body. To her surprise, it did and she then burst into laughter.

When Hobbes looked up at her direction, she continued to laugh as she waved to the two.

(Short post is short. Sorry, got busy.)
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 3:32 pm

Hobbes squinted at the giggling girl. Switch? Oh, this should be interesting. Wait, no, he couldn't leave Calvin in there. So Hobbes got in a ready position and ran at the wall and tried running up it, but immediately fell. "Ow, Jesus, you're too skinny."
"I can do it just fine."
"You make it look so easy!"
"Maybe, because I actually trained almost my whole life."
Hobbes sighed and looked at the girl again.
(Short post is short.)
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 1:00 am

Hannah simply watched as the stuffed animal attempted to get up on its human feet, only to laugh when he fell down. Not wanting to stay any longer, she took her leave of absence and dashed away.

While Hannah ran away, a tall figure in a black dress with long flowing purple hair made her way out of an alleyway. She then crept right up to Hobbes silently before kneeling down to get at an appropriate level behind Hobbes. Still in silence, she leaned her face right next to the Tiger's borrowed one before whispering in a spooky and ominous tone, "Hey there kiddie, you look like you had a nasty fall."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 9:19 am

Hobbes rubbed his back a bit, rather, confused at everything. But come on now, he's bin in the tiger body for so long, he felt like it was his turn to be human and have some fun. It only lasts a week after all. Hobbes was just about to get up again, actually wondering what he can do until he heard a voice whisper very quietly in his ear, which, in reaction, involves Hobbes scooting backwards away from her until his back hit a wall. "Y-yes!" Hobbes blurted out, just out of confusion.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 2:13 pm

Mara giggled at the frightened Hobbes as bumped his back up against the wall. "Hey, there's no reason to be scared, I was just asking.", she told him before walking right up to him once more, her hips swaying side to side as she did so. She then held a hand out to the boy before saying, "You look like you needed a help up, I'm Mara. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 2:39 pm

Hobbes clenched his teeth a bit as she started walking towards him. He tried just a little bit more to scoot away, but it was obvious how that was going to work out, so he just saved himself the embarrassment and stopped as she walked towards him. After a couple seconds, he, being him, just had to comment, "Oh, wait. She's. actually hot. Look how she moves those hips." Hobbes wasn't dumb though. He made sure to say that in a whisper, unless she has that power, then he may be screwed. But, he had to admit, Calvin has been real quiet. But hey, what would you expect from the guy? Once she offered a hand, Hobbes reluctantly took it and helped himself up. "My, name is, Calvin. Calvin Hobbes. Thanks for helping me up." Hobbes said, playing the role of, Calvin just a tiny bit with the thank you part.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 4:25 am

Mara gave the boy a smirk, slightly enjoying how cute he was. Sure he wasn't drop dead gorgeous... But least he was good enough for a one night stand. She had plans for tonight. She'll pleasure this boy for the night and after he passes out, she'll eat his nightmares. Mara was feeling incredibly hungry anyways. "Hehe, it's no problem at all, nice to meet ya Calvin., she began while she kept his hand and placed her other on his shoulder to give him some balance. "It's not safe to be out here at night, need me to walk you home Calvy boy?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 4:37 am

Hobbes clenched his teeth just a little bit. Not out of anger actually. Just, because he can. He sighed very lightly and then nodded at the offer, not really needing help but, not exactly wanting to be rude. So he started to walk towards Calvins hose.

Once there Hobbes dug through his pocket to pull out a key, which he used to unlock the door. "Well, thanks, uh, you for helping me get back here all, "safe" and stuff. Actually, what is your name exactly?" Hobbes asked her, still trying to play as Calvin and be all nice and shiz, and actually wondering the name.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 4:56 am

Mara noticed when Hobbes clenched his teeth and wondered if she did anything to enrage him. To her surprise, he agreed to let her walk him home and she was reassured once again. The entire walk there was mostly silent and slightly awkward, especially since there would occasionally be people waking from their nightmares, screaming themselves awake as they walked passed their homes.

Once they finally arrived at the home, Mara was a bit surprised that he forgot her name already but she decided that it was a simple mistake. "The name is Mara Lynn, kinda told you that earlier... But I forgive you. By the way... Mind if I spend the night at your place? I was trying to find a hotel here but I simply couldn't find one that was good enough. I can... Really make worth your while.", she asked the boy as she took her finger and traced circles into his chest, all while giving a very suggestive smirk.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 5:10 am

Original:

Hobbes nodded very slowly when she told him her name. He, truthfully did not remember her telling him her name at all, but that's probably because he was barley listening. That was, until he heard that next part. Hobbes legit thought for a moment, not sure what to do. Until what Calvin said next was a game changer. "Yeah, no. Send her on her way. I don't want Ashlyn to come home tomorrow and wonder why the house is a me-" Thats when Hobbes cut him off. "Hell yeah you can stay the night." Hobbes informed her, walking into the house and leaving enough room for her to walk in. "Make yourself at home. Mi casa is tu casa."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 5:26 am

Mara walked right in and shut the door behind her, immediately taking a look around the place after she did so. She inspected his home's living room thoroughly before she shrugged and gave a large smile. "If you say so.", she told him before she took her black dress and slowly slipped it off, leaving her in nothing but her black bra and purple panties. She then folded the dress in half and placed it on a nearby couch. She then began to stretch her body out, feeling really At Home With Herself. "Thank you for letting me stay the night, how can I repay you sweetie~?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 5:41 am

Hobbes was turned around at the moment, putting his bag down till he turned back around to look at Mara. "Wow, you, got undressed quick." He told her, taking a few steps back. He just noticed how, tall she was. Didn't take away anything when it came to her looks. Though, you know, you could never be so sure about people in death city. "Well, you could just, give me a massage?" Hobbes suggested, keeping it simple.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 5:48 am

Mara giggled at his request but sat down on the couch and motioned for him to lay down next to her. "Alright, just lay yourself down and I'll get work. So Calvin, do you happen to be a student at the DWMA?", she asked Hobbes in an attempt to keep there conversation going.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 6:03 am

Hobbes wearily walked over to the couch and laid down on it, back on the couch. "Uh, yeah I am. Pretty nice school. Are you going to go there for school?" He asked as he then sat up and took his shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 6:15 am

She shook her head no as placed her hands on his back and worked on any knots she could find. "No, I'm just visiting the city. It's pretty big, unlike all of the other places I've been.", she answered him as she continued to work on his back, adding more pressure into the massage. She then leaned her face into hid ear and spoke quietly like before when she first met him, "I think you want a bit more than a back massage." After she whispered into his ear, Mara wrapped one arm around his waist and placed a hand just below his belly button. Slowly by slowly, this hand traveled down to the waist line of the pants.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 6:29 am

Hobbes nodded slowly as he listened to her talk. So, she wasn't a student, but she was in fact a tourist. That's, cool he guessed. Hobbes was actually, enjoying the massage quit a bit. That was, until she once again started to whisper in his ear. Now THAT was enough to get him a hard on. Even though it was, quite easily visable, Hobbes still tried to play it off. "What? Nah, what re you talking about?" He asked, really trying his best to play it cool. Though, her hand felt great...
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 5:05 pm

Mara giggled when he tried to dismiss her actions by appearing completely clueless. "I know may be saying one thing..."fore slipping her hand into his pants to grasp his member tightly. [color=#330099]"But dick his clearly saying you want it otherwise.", she whispered before nibbling on his earlobe, wanting for him to drop his pants before stroking his length.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 5:49 pm

Hobbes instantly felt warm when she did that. He tried, he really tried not to somehow mess Calvins life up while they were switched, but come on, he couldn't pass this chance up, he was Hobbes, after all. So Hobbes tried to stand up as best he could as he then pulled his pants down, showing her his member.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 11:38 pm

Mara smirked before sliding around Hobbes and sitting him down again, all while keeping a firm grasp on his member. "See, I know you'll enjoy this.~", she playfully said before stroking the member slowly at first, getting a feel of Hobbes's joystick. Soon after she grasped it with both of her hands and stroke it even faster than before. Then she would lower her head down to his tip and surround it with her warm mouth, wrapping her tongue around it in the process.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 11:58 pm

Hobbes nodded lightly when she said he would enjoy it. "I sure hope so." He quietly commented right before she started stroking. He instantly felt warm, which, definitely wasn't a bad thing, if anything, he really enjoyed it. The faster she went, the warmer he felt, that was, until she actually went down on him and looked like she was starting to blow him off, which, suddenly made him kind of tingly. Hobbes leaned back a bit and let out a moan as he reached his hand onto her head, reaching past her left cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)   The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tiger's Lucky Break. (Private, Chase and Me. Mature)
Page 1 of 1