Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James) Empty
PostSubject: No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James)   No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 2:14 pm

Calvin was once again walking around to see if he could just, hopefully find a, more down to earth type person. He figured he would always just attract more of the, odd kinds of people. But, a more down to earth type person, he can totally do. Calvin ended up by the front steps of the DWMA but just wasn't going to walk up it, just trying to scope out, once again, down to earth people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James)   No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 2:37 pm

Sammy hated stairs, especially in heels. She manages to get up another twenty steps, before collapsing on the last step.
"Ugh, whoever designed these stairs needs to die." Sammy proclaimed.
She looked around to make sure that nobody heard her. She sighed and stood up, turned, and slipped.
She spinwheels her arms, and falls back.
"Oof," is the only thing she gets out before tumbling down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James)   No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 3:13 pm

Calvin stretched a little bit av and gave a little yawn, when he heard somebody say, something. He turned around kind of wearily to check what was actually happening. Just to see a girl toppling down towards him. Calvin, seriously panicking for, no apparent reason, tried to aim just right to catch her in his arms. If he actually did, he asked "You okay? Maybe, you shouldn't wear heels up these stairs." He said, just giving some helpful advice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James)   No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 3:48 pm

All that Sammy could think is, "Ow, ow, ow."
Sammy bounces off the steps, near the bottom, and lands in somebody's hands, and the first thing she says, "Is it over?"
She looked up, and sees a guy's face. He seems nice, but then he ruined everything by opening his mouth.
She scrambles out of the boy's hands and glares at him.
"Do you know what it's like to be short? I need every height advantage I can get." Sammy declared to him, and then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James)   No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 4:17 pm

Calvin gave a light smile. "You should like your body. It's, not exactly bad to be short." He told her, wiping his hands off with his jeans. He heard Hobbes say something like "Yo! Test yo mad flirting skills again!" Which, usually Calvin would tell him to shut up, but kept it to himself this time around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James)   No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 4:40 pm

"Not exactly bad?" Sammy questioned. Sammy just gave an exasperated sigh in response to his statement.
"Now then, will you tell me where the faster way up to the DWMA is?" Sammy demanded of him, hoping that he at least could be some help to her.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James)   No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 7:45 pm

Calvin gave kind of a blank look as to why she seemed sort of, pissed. But eventually noticed. "Sorry, sorry, I understand how that sounded bad. Also, I don't think their is a way to get up there faster. But, if you want, I'm happy to help if you need any." Calvin said, stuffing his hands in his jacket pocket.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James)   No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 7:53 pm

Sammy sighs, and says, "I thought so, I guess I really don't need to up there right now."
She looks at the guy and says, "My name is Sammy Serpan, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James)   No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 8:07 pm

Calvin smiled a bit. "Nice name. My, amazingly amazing name is, Calvin Hobbes. No relation." Calvin said, taking a little bow. "So, are you new here? I, don't think I saw you before." Calvin told her, raising his left eyebrow very lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James)   No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 8:18 pm

"Amazingly amazing name? And no relation to who? Yes, I am new here, thus my problems with the stairs," Sammy replied without missing a beat.
She smiled and asked, "What do you do for fun here? What are you? Do you even like to have fun? Do you have a girlfriend?"
She broke off and blushed a little, "I'm sorry I'm in my bubbly mindset today."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James)   No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 10:17 pm

Calvin nodded, understanding every question more or less, considering Ashlyn would ask questions back to back like Sammy did just now. "Okay, to answer your questions, I just explore the city, fun follows me usually. And, if you mean am i a weapon or a miester, I'm a miester. And," he said, stopping and blushing just a bit. "No, no girlfriend." He told her. He then looked at her a bit. "Nonono, it's completely fine. I'm used to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James)   No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 10:28 pm

Sammy smiles and says, "So that means you can give me a guided tour? Like right now? I've had enough of stairs if you are willing..."
Sammy blushes, "Not trying to be too forward there, I don't mean to scare you away. I just haven't seen much of the city. My cousins have told me that they would show me around, but none of them are to be found currently."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James)   No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 10:42 pm

Calvin ran his fingers through his hair and raised an eyebrow. But more amusingly than questionably. He then smiled lightly at the fact of her constantly blushing. He nodded rather slowly, taking in what she was saying. "You're not being too forward at all." He kind of mumbled, cupping his chin and looking at the ground. "Sure, I can show you around if you want. Is their anyplace you know about that is here you want to go see?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James)   No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 10:45 pm

Sammy giggled at his sudden shyness, she grabs his hands, and says, "Doesn't matter to me, the stairs are more than I can handle right now."
She starts to drag him towards Death City, then says, "Lead on, Calvin Hobbes, no relation."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James)   No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 11:06 pm

Calvin got real red in the face when she grabbed his hand. He automatically was going to pull his hand away, but alas, he did what he usually did. And thought about peoples feelings. So he just sucked it up, and tried to cool down a bit. "We could go to the park, the cafe, maybe the shopping district." He said, naming things off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James)   No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 11:21 pm

Sammy smiled, turned away from Calvin and blushed. She then looked at him and said, "Well, come on silly and show me around."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James)   No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 11:35 pm

Calvin started to walk a bit faster so he was the one guiding her and around a corner. "Now, the first place I can think of that every person should know about is in fact, the cafe. It hires students so if you ever need a job for whatever reason." He informed her, looking at the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James)   No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James) I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2015, 12:39 am

[sorry for the absence, i haven't felt like rping for here in awhile]

Sammy smiles again, looking at Calvin, and says, "Are you going to buy me a cup of coffee at the cafe, or do I have to buy my own cup of coffee?"
She takes his arm and starts to drag him in the direction of the building, hoping he takes the hint and follows her inside.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James)   No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 12:48 pm

Calvin clenched his teeth just a bit. He had, no freaking idea how much money he even had. Which, in hindsight, makes sense, considering the kinds of people on his life and how much they mean to him. But, alas, Calvin nodded and started to follow her into the cafe, hoping for the best.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James)   No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No catching a break, huh? (Chase and James)
Page 1 of 1