Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dex Yaldoboth (Approved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dex Yaldoboth (Approved) Empty
PostSubject: Dex Yaldoboth (Approved)   Dex Yaldoboth (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 1:18 am

Name: Dex  Yaldoboth
Dex Yaldoboth (Approved) HoodieGuy
Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon: When it happens, it happens

Love Interest: Who cares? I don't even have one...

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Why should I tell you?

Appearance: Dex stands at an oh so average 4'11 and has a average amount of meat on his bones. His hair is white and of medium length. Its usually pushed towards the back with a bit covering his ears. His eyes are gray with a tint of blue and a white skin tone. He has a lot of scars on his body but his most memorable was the one that starts from the bottom of his neck to the bottom of his face on the left side.

He usually is seen with a dark camo sleeveless hoodie and a black tank top underneath, baggy pants with two pockets, and black sneakers. He has a moderately paced walk, always keeping his hands in his vest pockets. Due to his short stature, he is very agile, but nevertheless strong.

Personality: Dex has a very short fuse, so most of the time he'll be muttering about something thats poking at him for a while. He's the type to hold a grudge unless its resolved. He doesn't care who he's around bu he'll always be a rude kid. Around people he knows personally he'll begin to smirk a little and crack a good joke or two.

Dex can often be found meditating or training, as those two things clear his mind the most. He'll always try to sneak away to do either of those things, often forgetting most responsibilities he has in exchange for staying in shape and "attempting" to become a better person. In the heat of battle, he'll never stray away from his enemy, always trying to keep a balanced attack and defend style until he has mustered a plan of attack.

Dex is never seen talking to anyone he dislikes, but if he is he is trying his utmost best not to punch that person in the face. He doesn't enjoy people going on forever with a topic and will usually just leave if he gets annoyed. Dex can very much take a few insults without punching a wall unless they involve something he cares about. Then the kiddy-gloves are off.

History: Dex's story is not a sad tale, but fulled with people whom you can easily see impacted his very personality. Ever since he was a kid, he was brought up only by his mother, while his father was out travelling the world doing god knows what. But since his mom was such a weak and fragile thing, he had to be strong in order to protect her. Growing up, he wasn't always such a hot-head but his father-figure certainly was. When he wasn't at home helping his mom or fighting bigger kids, he was at an abandoned building, where an elder who Dex simply referred to as Gramps trained him. This elderly man wasn't a weak, senile old hag though, he was a tough as nails guy who never backed down from a challenge.

Years in the future, the old man died and left Dex and his mom alone. Since the old man wanted him to become a better man, Dex decided to enroll in the DWMA, to better himself and protect others. Of course, his mother thought it was too dangerous,but her real concern was his new found temper. After some convincing, Dex's mom saw him off to his new life as a student.

Miscellaneous:

Dex only drinks water and eats mainly meat to keep his protein and iron content high.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness awaits."

Last edited by The Traveler on May 28th 2015, 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dex Yaldoboth (Approved)   Dex Yaldoboth (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 11:41 am

You need to do a grammar one through, and for the record, he definitely needs to eat more than meat lol

But otherwise, it looks all clear to me.

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dex Yaldoboth (Approved)   Dex Yaldoboth (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2015, 4:41 pm

AYYY. Grammar?

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Dex Yaldoboth (Approved)   Dex Yaldoboth (Approved) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2016, 1:18 pm

Dex Yaldoboth (Approved) SuBGn35

Traveler, he still needs a grammar run through and the sheet's formatting needs to be edited so that it is more in-line with the template. Additionally, just so you know, 4'11" is actually short; the average height for a guy, I believe, is 5'4".

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dex Yaldoboth (Approved)   Dex Yaldoboth (Approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dex Yaldoboth (Approved)
Page 1 of 1