Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex Newland [Approved]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alex Newland [Approved] Empty
PostSubject: Alex Newland [Approved]   Alex Newland [Approved] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2017, 9:13 pm

Alex Newland

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: Looking for one ^^

Weapon Form: When he transforms, he transformes in the color turqoise. He becomes a whip that is icy blueand the handle is brown. The whip itself is three meters long, but extends on attack. The entire whip is freezing exept for the handle. Holding on to anything but the handle can overtime cause frostbite. The end of the whip is sharp as an icicle. When his madness strikes him the whip gains a black core.

Madness Strand: Alex doesnt know it but was fed three human souls right after birth. It is what causes his madness.

Love Interest: None at the moment

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Gay ^^

Appearance: He is 180 cm high, has dirty blonde hair that shaved almost off on the sides and back but is short on top. His eyes are a color that seems somewhere between green and blue. From living in nature for two years, freckles has sprouted around his nose. When returning to society, he discovered that his sight was impared. He therefore now wears horned glasses. He usually wears a grey tank top and some jeans. He has a quite athletic body from his exile in the woods. He has an accent similar to british from his days as a straight 6(A for you who uses letters) student in english. His face mostly has a neutral/sad look on it as he never really learned to smile. He might appear to be really sad or annoyed at times, however at most times he isnt.

Personality: He's a nerdy guy that is clumsy, but has a good heart. He'll always fight for the right cause.His years in exile made him learn to believe in himself. He will always triy to help his friends, even when it might cause him harm. His madness can cause him to have sudden loss of mental control. This ,makes him loose control of anger and might cause him to attack allies. After living in the forest for two years, he doesnt have alot of social skills left. This might cause him to appear rude at times when he is trying to be nice.

History: His father was a weapon and died just prior to Alex being born. After his father had died, Alex's mother took his soul and fed it to Alex in a hope to revive him. What she didn't know was that Alex was a weapon. This caused him to become a dark weapon. Over the next few years, both his brothers died. His mother again stricken with grief, decided to feed their souls to Alex in hopes of revivng his brothers. Self explanatory, this didn't work. After that, Alex had a pretty normal childhood in Norway. He was however bullied untill he turned 16 for his lack of muscle and his nerdyness. The day he turned 16, he had his first transformation. The school bully was about to hit him when Alex's arm turned into a whip. Over the next few days he was afraid of his own body. He could only transform his arm at that point, but he was afraid it would get worse. Some times he would even loose controll over himself and suddenly be whipping someone. Death sent him a letter as soon as he heard about Alex. By the time the letter arrived, Alex had already exiled himself to the woods of Norway with his books. The following two years , he trained physique and controll over the weapon part of his body. In this time he also murdered fifteen humans who tried killing him for fun. After murdering them, he ate their souls.

After two years in the forest, he missed sivilization too much. He went back home to his mother, but all he found was her remains. He looked around the house for a clue, but all he could find was an unopened letter from a place called the DWMA. He opened the letter and it read: Dear miss newland. We recently heard about your son being a weapon. We hereby invite him to go to school at the DWMA in North America. Here he will learn how to controll his powers, and about the life of a weapon. Hope to hear from you soon. ~Death After reading the letter, he decided he had to go there and train. He found a pen and some paper and wrote an answer letter. Even though the answer was two years late, after a week DWMA personel showed up to take him there.

Soul Count: He has gathered 15 souls and was force fed three human after birth. So a total of 18

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness awaits."

Last edited by Funkeymytolo on January 9th 2017, 4:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Alex Newland [Approved]   Alex Newland [Approved] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2017, 2:02 pm

Hiya. I'm Minty, and welcome to the site!~
a few things on your application. Appearance and Personality are both too short. You also have multiple incomplete and run on sentences in your application. Also, characters are not allowed to have black blood without a very good reason, and also only trusted members may have it due to its overpowered nature.

Make the above changes and then contact myself or another staff member for reevaluation!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex Newland [Approved]   Alex Newland [Approved] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2017, 3:26 pm

Will do!
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Alex Newland [Approved]   Alex Newland [Approved] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2017, 10:40 pm

Word count fixed, but run ons and sentence fragments are still there. You can't list things.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Alex Newland [Approved]   Alex Newland [Approved] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2017, 4:04 pm

Alex Newland [Approved] Serp_a11
If you'd like to thread with me, message me. I'm always looking for new threads! ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex Newland [Approved]   Alex Newland [Approved] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2017, 4:53 pm

Thanks for approving me ^^
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Alex Newland [Approved]   Alex Newland [Approved] I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2017, 9:09 pm

Alex Newland [Approved] Charac39

So, I made a mistake when I did approve you .-.
Weapon form needs to be extended to the proper length, and an ability chart needs added.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Alex Newland [Approved]   Alex Newland [Approved] I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2017, 9:25 pm

Madness strand is needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex Newland [Approved]   Alex Newland [Approved] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alex Newland [Approved]
Page 1 of 1