Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)   Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2015, 11:49 am

Timestamp:
June 15th, 2015 (set in the future)
10:02 AM UTC (Local, Japan time; adjust accordingly)
Time after any significant event related to thread: To be determined by team users

Akaishi mountainsides in the Yamanashi prefecture

Total souls possible: up to 25, mixed (KE/Corrupted & innocent)

Star difficulty: Tentative, 2.5

Mission Acceptance Thread

Staff Presiding: Lani, Idoc (involved)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)   Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 10:52 pm

It had seemed the most logical, at the time, to set the mission up as a team effort, rather than merely a partnered group. Of course, the strength of the enemies had been immensely difficult to calculate, as their numbers were slightly unknown and varied, and the leader had yet to truly show himself, especially at full power. Still, the point remained that these were DWMA students being thrown into the fray, and as such, were more than well equipped to deal with opponents both corrupted and rising kishin.

The first hint that the party was getting close at all was the first darting child, eyes wide and face swollen. He caught sight of the party, obviously foreigners, when they were investigating the village and had struggled to try to dart off. They'd caught him, of course, questioned him and he'd burst into tears. Whether they should just leave him in the village or send him back with a false report was still up for question, but he would not need to report back until that night --- and would be meeting them again before having to do so. The boy could give them very little information about the organization, could only explain that he met one of the Yakuza "grunts" at the base of one of the mountains, and that he had to run off before the man could communicate with the higher ups. The initial location was good, though, and helped them at least get a feel for what part of the mountain range to start their search.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)   Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 3:25 pm

The group had come to a decision to have the boy lead them to the meeting place where they would then execute the next phase of the "plan" which honestly nobody really knew what would happen once they got there, but they needed to find out where the gang was hiding out so Xavia came up with a little plan of her own, which she was confident would work, although some of the other students might think her crazy for thinking of such a plan, but in the end Xavia had them go along with it, confident it would work 10/10.

That night the boy had lead the group from the village to the base of the mountain where he had been told to meet the thug with his report. The boy lead them close to the meeting spot, they were hidden behind a few huge boulders. Xavia crept around the side to see where the thug was, and upon seeing him gained a slightly mischievous smile as she looked back to the others with her hands in her jacket pockets. "Alright, time to get some Intel. Yume, let's go." Xavia held out her hand and took Yume's allowing her to transform on Xavia's right hand. She then bent her knees and shot up to climb a small cliff just about the thug.

She dashed quietly through some foliage and then found a perfect spot for a little surprise. "Well, at least this time I'll be falling on purpose, right Yume?" Xavia shot a little grin at Yume's reflection before she went back to concentrating on her target. She then positioned herself like a track runner before shooting off towards the cliff. She then jumped off and with a flip adjusted her fall straight onto the thug's back. He was forced to the ground with Xavia's knees standing on his back and his arm in a little lock Xavia called, "The reversed chicken wing" because it basically looked like the guys arm was a chicken wing over his back. She also had Yume positioned right next to the guy's face so he was sure who was in charge here.

"You try anything sneaky, and I'll twist you into a pretzel." She then whistled for the others to make their way over to the scene. "Now then little guy, where does your mommy tuck you in at night? Where's the freakin Hideout? Answer me or I'll start twisting your limbs and make you walk backwards!"

Chicory was a little worried about this girl's plan, it was a little crazy right? She basically said she is going to jump off a cliff onto the thug and subdue him for interrogation. Chicory wasn't sure she could interrogate someone, she wasn't the most confident or forward person. She sat down on the ground next to the child that lead them here and was comforting him. He must feel so scared, being forced to work for people like them. Chicory just wanted to assure him that his problems would end tonight.

Chicory looked over towards Juro, who she could actually tell him by his heartbeat now. She whispered over to him, "Umm, are we sure this is okay? I mean, don't you think she'll hurt herself like that?" A moment later the group could hear a sort of thud, followed by a whistle a moment later. Chicory was fairly concerned seeing as she could feel the vibrations of that impact from here. She took the boy's hand and walked out from behind the boulder with the others. As Chicory neared the scene she could actually almost see the form of the man and the girl by how fast their heart's were beating. When the girl started threatening the man Chicory grabbed onto Juro's shirt, a little intimidated herself by the girl's tone. Chicory wondered if she acted like this with her partner too. She hoped not, that would be a little scary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)   Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 4:54 pm

Xavier thought to himself as Xavia was executing her ambush, he had seen a flaw in her thinking, but he decided to wait until they got the intel they needed before telling her. He hadn't contributed too much on what their "plan" should be, but he was beginning to get a general idea on what their next moves could be. Only moments later, he heard a rather loud thud followed a small cry that was quickly cut off. Xavier  raised his eyebrows briefly as he began strolling around the boulder to where Xavia was threatening the man that she had caught.

Xavier noticed that the man was being rather tight-lipped and he allowed a slight smile come over his face as he thought about the remedy for tight-lipped criminals. Deliberately allowing the man to see him, Xavier casually made his way in front of the man and squatted next to his head. He motioned for Xavia to give him one of the man's hands and he forced it flat in front of the man's vision."Keep him pinned, but let's see how quiet he stays when I do..." he selected an old hammer from his toolbelt and smashed it 2 centimeters from the man's pinky "...this." Xavier had no intention of actually torturing the man, of course, but mental stress often causes people to crack. "Whoops! Looks like I missed, I am a bit rusty after all." He lifted his hammer once more, raising his eyebrows in expectation of an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)   Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 10:17 pm

Juro stayed with Chicory as she comforted the child, not wanting to leave her alone in case of an ambush. He was shaky on Xavia's plan at best, as he wasn't that big on interrogation. He also questioned whether this thing would be sane or not, because if it wasn't it might scream regardless of a death threat.

He "looked" at Chicory when she asked her question, with a neutral expression plastered on his face. "I'm sure she'll be fine Chicory, and even if she is hurt at least she'll learn from the experience." He whispered optimistically. Juro heard the thud and the whistle and rounded the corner, making sure to stay by Chicory. He looked at their souls and guessed their positions from the movements and sounds. He grimaced at both Xavia's and Xavier's threats, finding them distasteful. When Chicory grabbed his shirt he put a hand on her shoulder gently to try and comfort her. "I'm not sure about you Chicory, but I don't think this is right." He said quietly, sharing his opinion.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)   Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 11:42 pm

Grey looked to the child then watched as his meister walked around towards where the criminal was. Grey reached towards his case to unlatch, snickering as he pulled out a dagger. "I wonder."  Grey adapted a more defensive posture and turned away from the child and the two students. Grey wondered if they should evacuate the child. He didn't want his heartstrings pulled in the middle of a fight. "Do either of you... Nevermind forgive me." Grey was sure what he was originally going to say may not be taken how he meant it, so he would waited until a more appropriate time.

'This is strangely similar to that other mission,' Grey thinks to himself as he reminisces to an event with a water dragon. Grey makes his way towards his weapon meister to protect him should the need arise. He had seen these two in combat before he knew that if anyone here could protect this child it was these two. Grey clinched his eyes shut and shook his free hand through his hair. Since he hoped this was a corrupted soul he went over to his weapon master to back him up if need be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)   Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 4:53 am

Xavia had come up with a plan to ambush the grunt. She even managed to get everyone to go along with the plan. She had a mischievous smile on her face. Meaning the grunt was really there. After she took Xavia's hand she took a breath to focus and then turned into a claw. Yume thought it was better if they went together, in case something did go wrong. After that they moved away from the team for an ambush. Xavia casually talked to her casually about how she was now going to fall on purpose receiving a grin from her meister. Yume rolled her eyes. Thinking about the times Xavia would fall asleep at the most inconvenient places. Like on the edge of the balcony.

Before her entire thought-train had ended they had already landed on top of the grunt and his arm locked from any movement. Yume was held close to his face and could have a good look at his expressions. She surpressed the thought to stick her tongue out at him. He had a terrified look on his face and it became worse when Xavier showed up with a hammer. She saw him flinch when she heard a thud on the ground. Curiously she kept staring at the expressions the grunt had.
"I bet this guy is not used to being overwhelmed like this."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)   Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 12:00 pm

A stream of not-so-steady curses escaped the man in Japanese, both literal and mere insults. His eyes screamed hatred as he stared at Xavier with a level of hate that spoke volume of the man's pride, despite his rather lowly position in the Yakuza hierarchy. "What the fuck, you kisama!" He spat at the ground, glaring all the while, an obvious resolve holding him back even as the sweat and tear tracks of his face carved the paths of his fear.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)   Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2015, 3:23 pm

[Ooc: I should let you guys know that Chicory is going to be speaking her native tongue: Japenese, to the thug. Now I am not bilingual and I was actually just gonna say "so and so text means Japenese" but that didn't feel right at all so, I am using a translation site to create these sentences in actual Japanese. I'm sorry for any and all grammar mistakes or anything else wrong with the phrases but I'm doing this for realism sake. Thank you for your time x3 ]

Oh good, the guy was playing tough, maybe Xavia could take a little frustration out on him. Why so irritated? This guy and his friends were keeping Xavia from some genuine SLEEPING TIME! And now he wasn't talking, it was time to start twisting and... wait a minute... what is the shy girl doing? Was she going to help interrogate the guy? No, that didn't seem like her, so what the hell was she doing?

Chicory could feel every emotion vibrating through the air. Fear, Anger, Pleasure, Hopelessness, Indecisiveness, and a need for Revenge. She couldn't take it anymore, this shouldn't continue, nothing about this was right. So she was going to use the only power she knew in a situation like this, she was going to talk to the man. She told the boy to stay with Juro and started to walk to the man. When she got in front of his view she stopped and knelt down on the ground like she used to do at her parent's dinner table. "Ē to-shi yakuza? Watashi wa anata ga atsukawa rete kita hōhō no tame ni mōshiwakearimasen... Shikashi, watashi wa mō kore o toru koto ga dekimasen. Dakara watashitachiha, anata no jōshi ga okonatte iru aku o teishi suru, watashitachiha kakurega ga arudatta oshietekudasai." (Um Mr. Yakuza? I'm sorry for the way you have been treated... but I can't take this any longer. So please just tell us were the hideout is, we only want to stop the evil that your boss has done.) She then searched for the heartbeat of the boy and pointed in that direction.

"Anata wa shōjiki ni anata ga kono shōnen o kyōfu ni otoshīre ni meiyo o toru koto o iu koto ga dekimasu ka? Kare no kazoku? Kare no tomodachi? Mura zentai, sore dake de yatte iku no wa muzukashī hataraku yoi hito de mitasa rete imasu. Kawari ni kyōfu no, naze anata wa shakai o yori yoku suru tame ni anata no chikara o shiyō shinai nodesu ka? Soshite, anata jishin to anata no aisuruhito ni meiyo o motarashimasu ka?" (Can you honestly say that you take honor in terrorizing this boy? His family? His friends? The entire Village, it's filled with good people who work hard just to get by. Instead of terrorizing, why don't you use your strength to better the community? And bring honor to yourself and your loved ones?)

Xavia looked at Chicory, totally confused, what the hell was she saying? What was she doing? What was going on? Xavia kept her sight on Chicory but spoke directly to her partner. "Umm, Yume, what is happening right now?" Xavia continued to watch and listen until finally a few words clicked in her head. 'OH MY GOD YUME! SHE'S JAPANESE! SHE IS ACTUALLY SPEAKING TO THE GUY IN JAPANESE!!!' This was all telepathically sent to her partner on her hand, in a very "fangirling" fashion mind you. Luckily Yume was the only one that could hear her spasm of thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)   Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2015, 9:03 pm

Xavier had let out a little snort as the man had let out a string of what was obviously foul language. Xavier noticed that Grey had come closer and he shrugged knowing that he had at least loosened the yakuza's lips somewhat. He casually stood up and replaced his hammer in its appropriate spot in his tool belt as he strolled around the area and Chicory took his place near their captive. He hoped that Chicory's more friendly attempt of getting the information they needed would be more successful, but he still had doubts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)   Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 12:36 am

Juro stood close to the boy and let Chicory do her thing, fully trusting that she could do what she was trying to do... whatever it was since he wasn't able to speak Japanese. He kept a gentle hand on the boy's shoulder as he looked around them, keeping an eye out for any souls, corrupted or otherwise. And he kept his ears tuned as well, just in case. He really appreciated how Chicory was trying to find a peaceful, non-violent solution to this and was even prouder of his partnership because of it.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)   Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 4:16 pm

Grey caught up with his meister and followed beside of him. He looked over at him and attempted to try and figure out what was going on in his head. "These yakuzas' situation is frustrating, isn't it?" Grey didn't particularly care about the souls, he wanted to give the people being manipulated a voice, make the yakuza hear it. Grey had half a mind to remove a couple of the guy's fingers. All he was using them for was hurting innocent people anyways. Grey wasn't really angry at the men though, just their choices. When he got his hands on the people in charge of this operation... Actually, he might have been a little mad at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)   Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2015, 4:32 pm

Yume couldn't help but laugh at Xavia spazzing out about the Japanese girl. She did recognize the words herself so it was hilarious to watch Xavia realizing that the girl spoke actual Japanese. This was convenient though. They had at least someone with them who could translate Japanese for them.
"Yeah it's awesome. Mind the guy though. We wouldn't want him to get away."
She passed to her meister through telepathy. She had some trouble maintaining her weapon form and was bringing her focus back to her form.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)   Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2015, 6:54 am

ooc: I doubt it, but I can get this back up and running if you all so desire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)   Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2015, 2:27 pm

Ooc: I'm still up for it. o3o
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)   Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2015, 4:14 pm

I'm up for it definitely, but since three participants are inactive I doubt we will be able to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)   Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2015, 11:55 pm

OOC: Hey, I got the email and I really love this site, except for the fact that everything that I was participating in died after awhile. But I'm still down.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)   Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2015, 2:02 pm

ooc: That's two of you...
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)   Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2015, 9:05 pm

Ooc: I am totally in if we can get it going again.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)   Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2015, 11:32 pm

Awesome, then all we need is Hektor back! :3
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)   Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2015, 8:21 pm

I feel that it may prudent/ wise to not do this thread. I truly would like to do this mission because I like the premise and the group that gathered to do it, but from my oerspective it seems that Mistress Lani along with some other admin/mods like Idoc are a bit preoccupied. On top of that it seems Hektor hasn't been on in a while. I am all for doing this topic when these things aren't a problem, but for now I think that it would be best to acknowledge that this mission should be put on a back burner. That is my himble opinion, and I hope that this doesn't come off as needy, hostile, offensive. If it is please feel free to tell me and I will edit the post immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)   Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Son the Arsonist (Mission Thread); M (WIP)
Page 1 of 1