Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kit Yarrow (DONE) INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kit Yarrow (DONE) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Kit Yarrow (DONE) INACTIVE   Kit Yarrow (DONE) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 6:23 pm

Kit Yarrow (DONE) INACTIVE Titus_stately_nadez__teenager_by_zoidsfan507-d4qiryo

Kit Yarrow

Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: "I-i, don't think anyone would like me to...love them. I don't know if you have noticed this...buuuuut, i'm a socially awkward weirdo."

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): "I'd take any gender, not need to worry."

Appearance: Kit comes in at 5'10, he has soft blonde hair and Aqua blue eyes. He has pale white skin and a thin frame, this doesn't mean he doesn't have muscle, he just isn't really that bulky. His outfit really is out there and not constantly the same, he always wears four things though. He wears his beanie which he will never not wear, this being his trade mark. He wears a blue plaid jacket all the time, whether it is on his torso or around his waist. His third items is his shoes, simple Vans with a black top and white rubber sides and bottoms. The final thing is his socks, he always wears blue and green, flashing light, knee socks, no one knows why but he just does.

Personality: Kit is an almighty god, he makes mere mortals worship him, he is the best, everyone loves him and no one can beat him. He will wreck anyone who gets in his way and will destroy planets for being annoying....oh wait.....this is his gaming character. Kit is a social outcast to say the least, a high brown recluse is more social than he is, he prefers to waste his days away on his PC or his PSN or his Xbox. He tends to be very funny and charismatic on his games when he isn't facing anyone, he is also very generous and helpful to those who need it. When he is in the outside world he is a stuttering mess, he doesn't know what to say to people, he avoids eye contact whenever he can and when he does happen to find himself in a conversation he says nothing and just waits for an opening to leave. While he does avoid conversation and talking to people, he is extremely lonely, living alone in an apartment for a few years of your life can do that to someone, he just...doesn't know how to interact with people, he has found out that life is not a dating sim and not as easy.

Kit has no experience in fighting and isn't a student for the DMWA, someday he hopes that he can learn to fight and defend himself, but as of now he can't defend himself at all, he is willing to learn though if anyone would offer it to him. Now, to Kit's view on life, kit likes to live his life to the fullest, yet not live it with out work and money. He has a job, but he makes sure not to stress himself out too much about it, he enjoys learning new things and every day is a new one, even if it is just spent inside his home. Just because he lives his life like this, doesn't mean he is never sad, he can actually get really depressed. He just really hates being lonely, having no friends sucks when you try your hardest to get said friends.

History: Kit was born on July 1st 1996, he was borne to a single mother, his father bailed on the family while he was in the womb, making it so that his mother had to take care of him all by herself. Kit lived as an only child for his entire life, his mother was an alcoholic so she normally sat around the house drunk, he became used to take out or Kids Cuisine, those being some of the things he ate the most. He luckily got a school education and he still had birthday parties, normally his mother would normally give him stuffed animals and action figures. He was completely fine with this, then one day his uncle gave him a gaming system, The Xbox, this was the coolest thing to him in the universe, the images seemed so realistic, like he was actually in the game. As he grew up his routine became school, eating, the internet whenever his mom would allow him and then play the Xbox. Life was good, till his mother died, he was arriving home when he saw police cars around his house, as well as an ambulance. He quickly rushed to the house just in time to see his mothers face being covered up by a body bag, he was horrified, even though she was normally drunk, she never harmed him and she cared for him...she was the only person he loved truly, the only person he could love. Now she was gone, he later found out that his dad...no, a man, he would never call that man his dad...anyway, his dad came into the house and had killed his mother before stealing everything they had, that meant his Xbox, the laptop, the special stuffed animals, everything and then he set fire to the house.

He was sent to live with his uncle till' he was old enough to live on his own. After the death of his mother he went into a deep state of depression, he became unconnected with life, anti-social. To help him, his uncle got him a new game system, the Ps2, as well as a headset so that he could speak to people. The people he did speak to were a mixture, some where completely funny and nice, others were assholes, he himself was a neutral. Though it never fixed his social life outside of life he became more of an active teenager online. He soon got his own laptop as well as more games, he devoted his life to games, though he still went to school and he still made good grade, he never did anything else, he actually gained a few pounds before he finally decided he shoudl at least be active.

When Kit became older to live on his own he was given enough money to support himself and an apartment, all curtsy of his uncle. He paid for food, electricity and everything else he needed, but still relied on his uncle a bit. He continued to game but he soon got a job as a store clerk, he spent as much time as he could on the games, the games being his sanity. He never got any friends and had dropped out of high school as senior, the work and everything putting depressing stress on his mind. He soon began updating him with all the latest stuff, buying new consoles and a brand new CPU and computer, he also got a cat he named Fish Cakes, he still lives in his apartment in Death City and occasionally goes outside, for runs or just working out, staying fit, also food.

Miscellaneous:

Kit is an epic, pro gamer with the sickest dance skills and around and most amazing beanie ever.

Kit doesn't work for the DMWA

Kit is a loner

Kit is extremely socially awkward.

Kit is sometimes an ass.

Video Games are his sanity.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness awaits. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kit Yarrow (DONE) INACTIVE   Kit Yarrow (DONE) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 7:54 am

BUMPITY BUMP BUMP
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Kit Yarrow (DONE) INACTIVE   Kit Yarrow (DONE) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 8:57 am

Awesome! Accepted! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kit Yarrow (DONE) INACTIVE   Kit Yarrow (DONE) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 10:03 am

Thanka ya very much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kit Yarrow (DONE) INACTIVE   Kit Yarrow (DONE) INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kit Yarrow (DONE) INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1