Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chloe's Moderator App

Go down 

Should Chloe be modded?
Yes
Chloe's Moderator App I_vote_lcap67%Chloe's Moderator App I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
Chloe's Moderator App I_vote_lcap33%Chloe's Moderator App I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Chloe's Moderator App Empty
PostSubject: Chloe's Moderator App   Chloe's Moderator App I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 4:33 pm

What's one thing you like about this site: I like the method of handling the freeform rp, without needing to result to a very structured experience with mapped individual abilities, cooldowns, currency, etc.

One thing you would like to see changed about the site: I would like to see more types of event/site wide storylines take place, something that everyone can be involved with and reference in their rp. Ex: A major attack on the DWMA or Death City in general.

What makes you more qualified to be a moderator than our other members: I was an admin on a site made by Chase and was responsible for making about half of the systems there and approving slightly more than half of the character apps.

Can you list two other members who would be willing to speak favorably on your behalf: My boyfriend Idoc, TheVelveteenRabbit, and if Idoc doesnt count, Chase

How long have you been on the site and how often are you on?: I first joined the site in February 2014, but I took an extended leave of absence due to life coming in the way of my ability to rp. The problem is now resolved and I joined the site again at the start of April 2015. I will be perfectly fine to stay on the site for as long as neccesary and I do not plan on stopping. I am on the site very consistently and am able to be on anytime after my work, which would be at a daycare, and my shift is 6 am to 3 pm EST. My shift is mostly for people who wish to drop off their younguns while their bigger younguns are at school, allowing them to relax or run errands. This leaves any time from 3 pm and 10 pm for me to around, though i normally watch one episode of Game of Thrones a day, I am trying to get caught up. Sometimes I can be on the site with my phone during work, if the day is slow.

Number of Active vs. Inactive characters, and how efficiently do you manage them: I have 5 characters that I consistently use, but I had 10 back before I left the site. I removed them once I returned. I use the five characters to the best of my ability and all of them are at least one thread at the moment.

Have you ever had a dispute with another member online (this site or another) and how did you resolve it: I did have a dispute when it came to running Chase's site with him. We talked about it for about 10 minutes and the issue was about us using a random system to determine character growth. I felt like it didnt fit the site and we managed to dicuss it peacefully before I eventually convinced Chase that it was a bad idea, and we did not enact the system.

Two members bring an issue to your attention. One member god-modded out of a situation, and the other member god-modded in return. How do you respond?:
I would respond by reading the thread and and determining how bad the offense was on each of their parts. After examining it I would punish the both of them, on a scale of a warning if it was a standard offense, to pming an admin for their advice on the situation if it was major, asking them to help with a more major offense. Although before I do that I would dispute any argument between the two of them and making sure they know they could possibly be banned for their offense.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Chloe's Moderator App
Page 1 of 1