Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) Empty
PostSubject: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 3:18 pm

Asher sat in the library of the DWMA alone. It was his first day at the academy and he didn't bother going to class. He had gotten to the academy way before anyone else had and decided to go to the library and check out some on his hometown, Anderlecht. Ten minutes of reading turned into a few hours and eventually he lost his urge to go to class, not that he'd wanted to in the first place. Despite being very intelligent, Asher never had much experience with real schools, seeing as his mother never enrolled him in one, so he didn't know that skipping out on class was wrong. The librarian seemed oblivious to Asher, so this gave him even more reason to believe it was fine to be in here.

Sitting at the table by himself, Asher twiddled with the cross necklace he had and read the book with his head in his other hand. Asher heard the door open up and looked down at his watch to see what time it was. School had ended. Asher didn't even realize he'd been in there for so long. Getting up, Asher raised his arms as high as he could, stretching. He looked at the boy who'd walked in and saw he was a very short and young boy. Deciding it was starting to get boring and he hadn't found the book he wanted, Asher walked over to the boy and asked him a question, in hopes of getting the answer he was looking for. "Excuse me," Asher gently tapped on the boy's shoulder, "Do you know where I can find the Witches book section in here?" He asked in his low and cool voice.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 3:28 pm

Alabaster looked up at the young man who had tapped his shoulder with his viable crystal blue eye. The boy gave the weapon a slight smile "Oh, there's a nifty section over there, there's even some books on animals with spell power" he responded as he pointed towards a bookshelf in the back. "Though honestly, if I want any information about witches I justread this.." The blue haired meister pulled a leather binded book out of his satchel "This was written by my father, you can read it if you want, But please do be careful with it if you do"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 3:43 pm

Asher looked down at the book the young boy held out to him. Suddenly, he let out a very loud yawn. "I'm sorry." Asher apologized, rubbing his eyes. Bags were starting to form under his eyes. He really needed to start getting more sleep. Asher took the book from the boy's hand and examined the cover of the book for a second before looking back at the stranger. "Your father wrote this?" Asher asked the boy, flipping through the book and skimming a few of the pages as he spoke? "How does your father know this much about witches?" Asher asked the boy, "He seems to have an extensive amount of knowledge on witches." Asher commented.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 3:48 pm

I say, this lad looks as If he hasn't slept in a while, the boy thought as he studied the young man's face before saying "My father used to study witches, he likes to know the enemy before confronting them, he was very studious as well" the boy said, looking very proud of his father "It's not complete, so I partially joined the academy to continue his work, as my father always said: knowledge is better than any physical weapon that is forged against you" Alabaster said with a nod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 4:00 pm

Asher continued looking through the book as the boy spoke. "Hmm...." He said, listening to the boy. There was a lot of useful knowledge in this book he could use. Knowledge he could use to find out more about his mother. Eventually running out of pages to read, Asher closed the book. "Oh yeah?" Asher looked down at the boy who was significantly shorter than himself, "You study witches he asked?" If this was the case, it seemed the boy would be able to help him find out more about witches than the book itself. "Oh, and my name is Asher, Asher Hazard. It's nice to meet you." Asher introduced himself. Face unchanging, he stuck his hand out for the boy to shake.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 4:09 pm

Alabaster nodded when the young man asked if he studied witches "Indeed, I'm going to complete my father's book". When the weapon stuck his hand out to shake Alabaster's hand the blue haired meister reached out one of his ringed hands to return the hand shake "I'm Alabaster Eisnheim, a meister"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 4:45 pm

Asher handed the book back to Alabaster. "I wouldn't want to take this from you, especially if you plan on doing more work with it." Asher said. Asher's eyes lit up for a second, but he showed no excitement. He couldn't afford to make himself look vulnerable in case he got denied his offer. "You're a meister? Do you happen to have a partner?" Asher asked the boy. Maybe he'd found not just someone that could help him with witches, but maybe he'd even found a partner today. And on his first day of school. Just his luck.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 4:51 pm

Alabaster allowed himself a small grin "No, I don't have a partner yet, It's my first day after all...So I guess you're a weapon looking for a meister?" He asked, and even though he didn't show it either, he was rather excited, This could be my lucky day!, he thought as he put the book back in his satchel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 5:06 pm

Asher felt his heart drop a little when Alabaster asked if he was a weapon looking for a partner. Yes, indeed Asher was indeed a weapon and he was indeed looking for a partner. But he wasn't just any regular weapon. No, no. He was a Dark Weapon. Asher gulped slightly as he built up the strength to lie to Alabaster about being just some regular weapon. "Yes, I'm a weapon. And I am looking for a partner as well...." Asher said quietly, still have a glimpse of hope Alabaster could be his partner. But Asher just remember something. Meisters have the abilities to read souls. He wasn't sure if Alabaster could do it as well, but he remembered hearing somewhere that they had this incredible power to read humans souls, weapons souls, and even witches souls. This always fascinated Asher, but in this moment he feared it. "Wait...." Asher said, getting ready to confess.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 5:14 pm

The young boy tilted his head a bit as he looked at the older male in confusion "What's the matter?" He asked. It was true that the blue haired boy could sense souls, but only of her was truly concentrating, and since they were in the academy he didn't feel the need to look at souls, the academy wouldn't just let kishin eggs and witches among their ranks. Right? So Alabaster didn't have a reason not to trust the young man, plus he needed a partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 10:41 pm

Asher looked down at the boy, slightly disappointed with the next decision he was gonna make. "Nothing. I'm just a regular old weapon." Asher said, regaining his composure and aloof look. He couldn't afford to miss out on this opportunity. However.... Asher hated lying. Especially to old people and children. And although this boy was quite intelligent and mature for his age, he was still just a boy. Asher sighed, feeling a little bit of nausea and guilt over lying to the boy. On the bright side, both of them would be walking out of the place with a partner.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 11:07 pm

Alabaster looked extremely confused, what was the older boy going to say? Maybe something about his past? What is he ashamed of? The academy let him join, so it couldn't be too bad, the boy thought, but decided not to pry into personal matter.  Alabaster grinned "Alright Asher, what is your weapon form?" He asked, though he preferred scythes, he wasn't going to be picky, especially with this opportunity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 11:25 pm

Asher quickly got over his lie however, as he was just glad that the boy wasn't questioning him. It really was an upsetting topic to discuss. Asher took a knee and closed his eyes. Changing his form was difficult, especially when he thought about Norah. "Oh, wait...." Asher said, getting back up. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a photo that showed himself and a girl next to him. Asher had his arm around his shoulder as they both smiled. "Could you hold this for me while I transform?" Asher held the photo out to Alabaster. Asher had a hard time handing the photo over to anyone, but in this moment it was necessary.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 11:31 pm

The blue eyed meister held the photo for the weapon, raising his eyebrow a bit in confusion but stayed quiet. The boy looked at the picture real quick, Huh, she's pretty, she must be his girlfriend, Alabaster thought before looking back up at Asher, waiting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 11:40 pm

Asher took a deep breath. With Norah in mind now, this certainly wouldn't be an easy task. Kneeling on the ground again, Asher closed his eyes and visualized his weapon form. After a minute or so of anticipation, Asher dropped in front of Alabaster's feet in the form of a long sword. Asher prayed to God to forgive him while he sat there in his weapon form. But truly, he didn't know what he was asking forgiveness for.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 11:47 pm

The meister looked down at Asher's weapon form in awe, Magnificent! A wonderful weapon, he thought as he knelt down in front of the sword "Do you mind if I pick you up?" He asked, he didn't want to push any boundaries, they just met after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 10:30 am

Asher's prayer had been interrupted by Alabaster's request. He'd been praying the way Norah and her church taught him. Suddenly, felt an overwhelming sense of nausea hit him in the stomach again. He'd completely forgotten about how Meisters and Weapons had to match up their soul wavelengths together. Surely Alabaster would sense something strange in Asher's soul. But maybe.... Just maybe.... Alabaster would be understanding of his situation and past. After all, the people that rescued him that day didn't seem to have a problem with it. Maybe Asher was just overreacting. "Um.... Yeah, sure. Go ahead." Asher held his breath, waiting to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 11:50 am

Alabaster was a bit confused when Asher hesitated, but shrugged it off. The boy grabbed the handle of the sword woth his ringed  hands and closed his eye, concentrating We have to connect before I can lift a weapon form of this size, he thought. As Alabaster started connecting with Asher he suddenly sensed something...Odd, about Asher's soul, What's This....Slight corruption?...It's faint but still there...Hmmm...., Alabaster thought, he was going to ask the weapon a few questions later, but didn't want to ruin the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 12:12 pm

Asher reached out with his soul to connect to Alabaster's. He could sense something strong. Something seemed a little off with Alabaster. It felt like he'd had something tragic happen in his life before. Just as tragic as Asher. Despite this, the boy seemed to be able to move on and be productive with his life. Maybe Asher could learn a thing or two from this boy.

"How do you feel?" Asher asked the boy. He didn't really feel anything. Maybe they were compatible.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 12:20 pm

Alabaster slowly picked up the weapon, admiring the form "I don't really feel anything, I'm sure that's a good thing, right?" He said, pushing away the strange thing he sensed before. The blue haired meister slowly waved Asher around, he could imagine using Asher in a fight "It's going great so far, we could probably train later".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 12:28 pm

Asher finally breathed, but it came out quite awkward. He began coughing and formed back to his human form and fell on top of Alabaster. It was taking him quite a while to catch his breath, but when he did, he apologized. "I'm...." Asher began coughing again, "Sorry." Asher got up and held a hand out to help Alabaster up. "Training later sounds like a plan, are you okay?" Asher asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 12:39 pm

When Asher started coughing Alabaster got concerned "Are you alri-" but before the boy could finish his question Asher had fallen on him, and in the moments he was being crushed his hands twitched comically. The blue eyed meister took Asher by the hand once the weapon offered to help him up "I'm perfectly fine" Alabaster responded, though he was a bit annoyed by suddenly being crushed. Alabaster was dusting himself off as he asked "So, after school then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 5:27 pm

Asher knew he had nothing to do since he didn't have much of a life, so he agreed on the plans of training with Alabaster. "Yeah, sure." Asher said to Alabaster, "What time?" He asked the boy. It felt a little off that Alabaster hadn't mentioned anything to him about his soul wavelength or anything. Asher felt a bit sketchy about it, but since he didn't say anything, he probably didn't sense it. Asher shrugged it off and awaited Alabaster's answer.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 6:56 pm

"Why wait? We could head to the training grounds right after school is over, unless you're busy afterwards, then I suppose around 5:00 pm?" Alabaster asked cautiously, he didn't want to seem too eager or too pushy, Maybe once we have some privacy I can ask him about the odd soul wave link he gives off, though I hope it doesn't offend him,he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 7:06 pm

Asher looked at his watch, pretending as though he had plans. "Hmm.... Let me check first...." Asher said, trying to make it look as though he really did have plans. Taking a moment longer, he peeked at Alabaster, then back down to his watch. Cupping his chin, he took more of Alabaster's precious time as he stared at the watch. "Yep...." Asher finally said, looking at Alabaster, "I don't have any plans, we can go whenever you want." Asher said, holding back a chuckle. For someone that had no sense of humor, or didn't even comprehend what humor was, Asher could be a funny guy. "What do you say?" Asher asked the small boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next