Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Partnership?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 11:00 pm

Elaine was happily skipping through the streets of DC. The moonlight shined down and the damp road. She stopped and sat on a bench to test for a few minutes. "It's been a while since I killed anyone. I need to step up my game." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 11:04 pm

luna was quietly walking down the street of death city diskised as a normal human with her soul protect on (pardon my spelling)
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 11:05 pm

Elaine went up to the disguised man/woman. "Hey there. Do you have any spare change?" Elaine asked making puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 11:09 pm

she smiled at street woman that walked up to her wanting to keep up appearances she pulled out her pocket book and grabbed some money and handed it to her "here you go "
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 11:11 pm

Elaine snatched the money from the woman. Then Elaine pulled out a knife. "ooooh. That's not gonna be enough money... FOR YOUR COFFIN!" Elaine lunged the knife at the woman.
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 11:15 pm

luna leaped away bit not before she got a minor cut "your going to pay for that!!!.... soul protect..... release " she said and the wind whipped up and her clothes changed and she was standing on a staff mid air
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 11:20 pm

"Oooooh. A witch. I'm sorry for attacking you. I only kill humans. I respect my fellow witches."
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 11:23 pm

luna looked at her curiously and stepped of her staff and landed on the ground next to her puling her staff down with her hand "who are you "she said
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 11:27 pm

"I'm Elaine. A killer here in death city. Who are YOU?" Elaine said as she put her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 11:30 pm

i am Luna the dragon witch "she said to Elaine
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 11:40 pm

"It's nice to meet you Luna." She says as she offered Luna her hand.
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 11:42 pm

it snice to meet you to Elaine"she said and took Elaines hand "hay i have been looking for a partner would you be interested "
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 11:44 pm

"On one condition. If you turn me into a witch."
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 11:46 pm

i can try id have to look at my spell book "she said with a drawl on the s that mad her sound serpent like.then she snapped and an ery looking book covered in scales appeared in a flash of purple light
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 11:53 pm

Elaine waited for Luna to find the spell.
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 11:58 pm

luna smiled as she flipped through the pages "ah ha here it is okay so i need to draw this diagram in my blood and we need the blood of an animal and we need to mix it with mine "she said and looked at Elaine "all witches have an animal what ever animals blood you get that will be your animal and then i say some words and share some of my soul wit yours you drink the animal blood mixed with mine and then your a witch " she said with a smile
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 12:03 am

"One question." Elaine said as she raised her hand in a childish way. "Can I have multiple animals forms?"
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 12:05 am

luna shrugged "i dont know it dosent say most of us witches only have one "she said truly unknowing
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 12:09 am

"Hmmm...... I know! I'll mix the blood of two animals, and well see how it turns out." Elaine and Luna had all the procedures accomplished. Elaine held the cup of wine/blood in her hands. The she drunk it all. "What happens now?"
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 12:15 am

she smiled wickedly "i say the spell "she said and put her hands up and started chanting the spell and the diagram at Elaines feet started to glow with a purple light and then once lune stopped chanting a rush of power hit Elaine. luna sank to her knees " wow that took allot out of me but don't worry my powers will return in full after a few hours
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 12:20 am

Elaine put her hands in front of her. "I can feel the power surging through me. It's amazing!! Thank you. I guess we are officially partners."
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 12:23 am

luna nodded and stude up weekly "great im glad it worked now just be careful with the powers they can be quite destructive "
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 12:25 am

"Trust me. I know. Anyway, I have a giant underground castle here in death city. You're welcome to stay if you'd like."
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 12:29 am

luna nodded"that would be great thank you "
Back to top Go down

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2013, 1:18 am

"I'll be going home now. You coming with?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Partnership? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Partnership?   Partnership? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Partnership?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next