Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 7:29 pm

Alabaster gave the weapon another confused look before responding "Alright, it's settled, after school it is then" the blue haired boy said with a nod. Despite his calm expression, Alabaster's thoughts were filled with excitement, he couldn't wait to actually do missions and actually do something that involved action. Now Alabaster, he thought to himself, Don't get all excited like a little school girl....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 8:36 pm

Asher sat there for a moment in complete silence. Sooo.... Uhh.... What now? He thought to himself, a bit stumped at what he would do until then. School was nearly over and he hadn't the slightest idea on where any of his classes were. Maybe he'd do some studying on witches and try to find out more about what his mom was capable of and find out what she'd done wrong. Or maybe he'd head out real quick and try to get a coffee. "What are you gonna do now, Alabaster?" Asher asked him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2015, 8:44 pm

Alabaster shrugged "I was going to do some research on witches as you were, and look to see if there were any decent mystery novels in this library" the meister said, taking the brown leather book out of his satchel again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 19th 2015, 2:27 pm

Asher decided to do the same thing, so he went over to the bookshelf Alabaster had pointed to earlier and picked out a few books. He and Alabaster sat at a table together, using the remainder of their time until training to study on witches.

(End of thread)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)   A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bewitching Partnership (Vixy and I)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2