Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

"Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2015, 7:11 pm

The last three kishin eggs were all attempting to escape, but  Terra caught up to one of them and pinned him down with the bulk of her blade. She normally tried to turn off any excess thoughts, but it occurred to her that she weighed so much that she was able to trap the woman beneath her with just her weight. If she was not a massive sword right now she would be covering her reddened face with shame right now. She looked  around at the various souls floating around then at the gorgeous woman she had pinned down. She had planned on simply slaughtering this woman, but now she couldn't find it in herself.
Back to top Go down

"Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2015, 7:22 pm

Alexander stood up after he had squatted over to finish one of them off. After he had his wavelength wash over him like that, like he was in the eye of the storm. Things felt kind of surreal to the Kishin egg, like he was not really there. He could not help but think of things, was he there? Is this even really going on. He rubbed his eyes and looked over to see that Terra had immobilized three of the last remaining Kishin eggs. He had to get a hold of himself, right now. He took a deep breath and started jogging over to them. Right as soon as he was in the close range of just a few feet away, unless if Terra did or said anything to try and stop him he would start finishing them off.

"CRACK!" One shot. A man died, bleeding out of his skull.

"CRAACK!" Another shot, a man or a woman? It was impossible to tell with their hood on. They were gone now. Just another red soul.

He then raised his gun just inches short of a foot away from the last woman. He staggered himself, but he knew what had to be done. "God damn it, why doesn't this ever get any easier?" He said to himself in a wispy voice befor-

"Crack." The sound barley registered with him, the woman who's face he had made the mistake of looking at would be no more. Alex looked around, made sure that there were only souls all around him. Then allowed himself to fall back right into the snow on his but. He tried to gather himself for a moment.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 12:20 pm

Terra wouldn't stop Alex she would just sit there and watch. Once Alex fired his last shot, Terra would slowly start regenerating any damage that had happened . Terra would rise up and float point down next to Alex waiting for him to take the lead. Terra knew what these people had to have done to get the abilities that they had and that they had kidnapped people, but she felt bad for them even still. She wanted there to be hope for these people some way that they could redeem themselves because if kishin eggs couldn't get redemption then what chance did she have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 6:54 pm

Alexander stepped back. God, he felt terrible. Reminding himself of why they had came here, anyone else he had killed, what they had done. It did not make him feel any better. He had just killed people, and killing people always feel f*****g awful. He sat down at the base of a tree. Putting his gun away, he reached for something else in his pack. A package of cigarette's. He did not smoke, not hardly at all. But every few months when things got either good or tough he would light one up. He had bought a pack intending for this trip to be one of the happy times.

"Off to a flying start." He said as he stuck his lighter and lit it before taking a puff. "Do you want to turn back into your human form Terra? What stuff would we need?"
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 1:26 am

Terra being unable to talk to someone she wasn't resonating with pointed wrote in the ground "All of that is back in the village. If we want to continue" the sword hesitated for a moment "to look for the missing persons then I think we should move on. If you want you can hop on." The Terran Regalia would go parallel to the ground, so that Alex could hop on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 10:11 pm

Alexander would hop on. "Yeah, let's just go. We don't need to stop just yet. We've hardly even gotten started. Unless if your prefer it. Besides, this way we can get around a lot faster. What do you need to change back anyway? You would be surprised of how common it all is out here. Assuming you know, it's no like the blood of a virgin." He joked, pressing himself close to insure he does not go tumbling off. He could not exactly hug the blade, his gloves were not think enough.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2015, 11:15 am

Terra began to lift off the ground while balancing Alex. "I'm good to keep going anyways. The materials aren't anything special, just a bunch of weirdly named rocks. If you are ready then lets go." The Terran Regalia would lift off of the ground and begin flying in the direction that the kishin eggs came from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2015, 1:35 pm

Before Terra lifted off to get going he realized he looked stupid like this. If their partnership was going to last for a while longer this way he would need to learn how to stand up as she flew. So he did just that. He bsaid began to resonate with her more strongly for internal strength and shakily stood up on her. Then he remembered somthing and hopped off. " Sorry, I almost forgot to grab the souls. If I don't grab them some other Kishin will."

Alex gathered all of the souls up. Compressing them down like a snow ball. Then he ate the small cluster in one gulp. He brought a hand to his head. "Oh wow, that's uhhh..." He said feeling a rush so intense if he could not feel himself getting stronger he would have fallen back. It was a mix of the euphoric rush of hard drugs, along with the pants tightening sensation of loosing a bit more of his inhabition. "Just about as many souls as I have ever eaten...." He shook his head and jogged back over to Terra, whom he hopped onto confidently with solid foot steps. She would be able to feel that bits of his personality had become more intense. "Alright, let's do this!" He said, ready to go."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 9:21 pm

As Alex was riding on Terra she was reacting with his shifts in weight and he was able to turn her while they were resonating. Terra, as they continued flying through the forest, began to feel the more extreme parts of Alex's personality cause parts of her personality to become more extreme. She was going to say something, but she felt that maybe she had already said too much tonight. For now they just needed to focus on saving those people who were kidnapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2015, 9:32 pm

The two would, after three hours of searching. Come across a small cabin out there. It was very, very old. One of the windows was out and the frost had moved inside. Just when they were about to pass it by Alex said. "Oh hey! Stop!" He had been looking for a place to rest for hours. The cold was getting to him and the high speeds in the open air did not good for this. He had been looking for a place to rest for the last hour, and checking it out could very well lead to them getting some valuable information on their chase. Regardless, Alex would give his left leg to curl up by a fire out of the wind for ten minutes.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 7:56 pm

The cabin was seemingly abandoned. There was some kind of decrepit rack that was barely standing that seemed to have at one point in time been used to hold drying clothes or curing meat. As Terra slowed to a halt next to the cabin she would cautiously begin to lower to the ground, being careful to make any unnecessary noise. " Do you need to take a rest Alexander?"

Last edited by Greyhearth on July 18th 2015, 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2015, 8:07 pm

"Yeah... yeah. I need to stop for a bit. Take a short rest and get some food in me." The Kishen egg tried opening he door but found it completely immobile with frost. He made a ticked off sound and kicked it. The door gave very easily. Falling over inwards. There was snow up to your knees in about half the house. Except for the opposite corner which held a fully intact fire place and a couple pillows hat once belonged to a couch. "Hot damn! One second Terra I need to find some fire wood!"

A few minutes later he would return with some good kindling and a few logs that would do the trick. Some fire propellant and a long lighter later and he was sitting in front of a fire. Eating a sandwitch out of the bag.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 9:44 pm

The massive blade would rest against a nearby wall. Terra had to do some serious thinking. If she was going to do this, she couldn't keep questioning herself every time she killed a kishin egg that didn't even look human. Terra alone in her mind for a moment as Alex was getting fire wood.'Yeah maybe I may not know what the most ethical thing to do in this situation may be, but there is no way I can say that it doesn't feel rewarding every time I strike down someone who harms innocents. I cannot say that it doesn't feel rewarding fighting next to Alexander and Robin. In fact to say those things would be a lie. Yeah, definitely a lie. I should apologize to Alex for making him second guess himself. Terra thought that last line to herself as Alex walked in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 9:52 pm

Alex finished his meal in about two bites. He wiped is mouth off with his shirt sleeve and layed back in the snow just to his back. He took his mask off for a moment, the magic behind it causing it to disappear. The snow got in his black hair. He looked back at Terra and said. "Hey are you alright?... Hop on over here if you want to say anything. I have made the one warm spot on this entire floor." Alex was still torn up thinking about his family. So many lives lost....
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 7:51 pm

Muffled voices could be heard coming from beneath the floor under the sound of the wind entering the tiny cracks in the walls and crackling of the fire in the hearth.

Terra began heading over towards Alex when she heard soft murmurs coming from beneath them. As she floated to Alex she tried to reach her voice out to him once they were in contact. "I don't really know how to say what I want to say. I think that I will tell you once we get back to The Hideout, but more importantly do you hear that sound coming from under us. Do you think there is a door or something that leads to a lower area. There might even be a secret door behind these shelves or under one of these rugs. Maybe those are the people we are looking for down there." Terra blatantly deflects Alex's question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 9:01 pm

ooc: My cleaver plans! Noooooo..... jk jk.)

Alexander's ears poked up and he craned his neck towards the floor. Even getting on his hands and knee's before he said. "Good find! Hmm, I have a idea.... Let's search around for a door. But first...." Alexander produced, opening it up to reveal an IED. He placed it neatly down where he could hear the voices best and started poking around. It was a couple minutes later of creeping around and digging through the snow that he found.... A boot? He pulled on it hard and then an entire body crunched and slid out of the snow. It was a long dead man wearing clothing necessary for the weather here. His soul was long gone, but his fingers were still clasped around a lever. It was pulled and a secret compartment on the floor just a few feet away slid open. Alexander raised his gun and looked at Terra. Then he nodded and said. "Come out! We can hear you in there! We're not Ki-err, we mean you no harm!" He was ready to kick his bag in there if no one spoke up.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 10:07 pm

Suddenly before a single person would leave or the secret compartment on the floor, a young girl that had multiple cameras attached to black tendrils, fox like ears that out of the top of her head, a white bushy tail, and a gothic style clothing unsuitable for the kind of weather outside walked through the front door of the cabin. She hummed a joyful tune while the robotic head attached to her back come into view. Disturbingly, the young voice of the candy clown Zera came from this head, "Looks like we're not the only ones vacationing in a cabin in the woods." Zera would giggle at this before manifesting multiple clouds made of cotton candy that flew into the small compartment. She would then proceed to raining chocolate milk under their, causing the drops to immediately harden on anything it touched.

The girl who was known only as the Kishin Egg Achima nodded as she wagged her tail and replied by saying, "Sch it scheemsch. Do you... Zink zat zey vould like to play any gamesch?" Achima looked at them all, both with her eyes and the multiple cameras that seemed to scan their every single move. She sniffed out their scent, using the powerful sense of smell she had due to eating multiple creatures that had a nack for that sort of thing anyways. She was going to listen to Zera's opinion before trying anything.

Zera scanned them through the eye of the robotic head, taking in every physical detail that the duo currently possessed. "OOOOOOF COURSE! We can have a dance party and boogie, boogie, boogie till we can't boogie no MORE!", Zera shouted out before manifesting a rock candy orb of multiple colors. It levitated up towards the ceiling and spun round and round while Achima clapped her hands both to the right and to the left. Before she knew it she would sprout black wings from her back and flap them to propel themselves up into the air. Achima then proceeded to make peace signs from both hands before waving the gesture across her face, over and over again. All while this happening, the area below would be flooded with chocolate milk before hardening to encase anything below with chocolate.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 7:59 am

(OOC: This is why we use timestamps because technically Zera would have been on the moon eight hours ago and would not have met Achima yet. /me runs away in terror)

Terra is shocked at the new arrivals, but her surprise didn't get the best of her. "Alex we can't stay here. we have to get out." Terra would pull away hoping that Alex would hold on as she crashed through a nearby wall. They couldn't fight something like this on the ground, so she gave Alex partial control over her flight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 8:41 am

ooc: Yes, keep in mind any souls you have gained after the 1st of this month are completely null and void. In fact, if she had not fused with Zera before the first. She cannot use those powers either.

Oh and actually, I looked at her profile and she was not even posted before the tenth. Sorry, but you cannot join this grandpa of a thread. Unless you want 0 souls and to have all of her continuity wiped out in a one sided battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2015, 3:52 pm

ooc: We are free to continue I checked myself, just pretend she never showed up in your next post.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 1:00 pm

Terra imagined all of the creepy stuff that could come out of the secret door. Visions of creepy pastel colored creatures, pale gothic lolitas with blood pouring from pores, and combinations of such caused Terra to hesitate. She was so ready to be out of here. Her large sword floated just behind Alex not getting in his way and ready to react at a moments notice when inevitable some unfathomable eldritch horror came out and liquefied their minds by merely being looked upon by them. Note to Terra: Yeah, let's calm down on the horror fiction novels. When you are in a field like this you needed to be able to keep calm, not let your mind wander and wade in your fears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 1:07 pm

Alexander looked down it as well, contemplating if it was wise to enter or just blow it up. In the end he decided he had too at least see what was down there first. They were supposed to be the hero's of this little tale. Not the monsters who blew up the last humans in miles. With that he put the backpack on his back, crossed his arms, and jumped inside.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2015, 3:23 pm

There is the sound of sloshing in a thick and viscous substance.

Terra didn't have the courage to go in until she saw Alex jump down into the door without hesitation. " I have to at least be able to support him. There is probably nothing down here that we can't handle." Terra's words were unheard since she wasn't resonating with anyone. She floated down behind him into the darkness and wondered what they would face. It almost sounded like there was definitely something down here but she couldn't make put what the sound was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2015, 3:40 pm

ooc: So until Alex's abilities are worked out I won't have him fight at all, should be finished soon. He can find the enemy's but not fight them. Ok? Ok....

Alexander turned on the flashlight that was attached to his jacket. It was warmer down here. They had found a shaft leading downwards to the east. The sound of the substance was... Unsettling to say the least. "Oh it's probably just water." He told Tera. Knowing he was well within the bounds of insanity and hoping it was not just him who could hear it. He looked for an ending. The walk was short but it felt like a long time since it was in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2015, 7:05 pm

(OOC: You could always fight with Terra, right).

Terra floated a little closer to Alex hoping they would resonate. "Maybe you could hold me. For safety, I mean. That way we will have a little bit more firepower should something go wrong. The ground here feels artificially made, so it should be manipulable through my abilities." Terra could feel the undeniable sensation of the chemical make up of coal beneath the two of them. Since this rock wasn't permafrozen she brought a large chunk up by rearranging the rock beneath her like a sliding puzzle. when the rock was out of the ground she began to grind the coal against itself at high speeds until friction caused it to combust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next