Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

"Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2015, 8:42 pm

Alexander smiled and gripped Terra. "No permafrost down here. Yeah good idea Terra." Alexander knew very well that Terra was feeling uncomfortable here. He certainly was, but he had a sense stubbornness that was so strong in him that he would press on no matter how creepy things got. He held the Demon weapon with both hands, having her tilted towards the ground. He finally came to the end of the tunnel, there was a faint light. He cut off his flashlight and crept up on the entrance. He kept Terra just off the ground and advanced just as quietly as he possibly could. Before he peeked over the side.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

"Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2015, 8:13 pm

Terra was so nervous that if she was in human form her knees might literally start knocking against each other. Having no clue what to expect Terra readied herself to use her earth powers at a moments notice. She didn't know why she was so scared she was literally a six foot sword made of rock. "Hey whatever happens we have each others backs" it was all Terra could do to keep herself from adding ", right?", but she knew the kishin egg could hold his own thus her help would only be constructive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 6:20 pm

Alex peeked over the side, catching a good look of what went on. Since he had been holding Terra's weapon form he was now clasping her hands. "Hey yeah Terra. There isn't anything here that we can't handle, alright? Now I saw two or three Kishin in there, they're carving up an antelope or some deer for supper. Come on, I'me going to need you in your weapon form. It won't even be hard, but I need you alright Terra?" Said Alex, trying to calm and appeal to his friend in a hushed voice.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 5:24 pm

Terra steeled herself for combat, and maybe for the first time in her life she was mentally prepared going into combat. Thanks to constant support from Alex and the exposure she had gotten she had grown significantly less squeamish towards combat, but this was the final step she needed in order to be able to do this at least somewhat comfortably. Terra was ready for whatever the kishin eggs would throw at her now. Her weapon form in prime condition and her mind keenly preparing to . . . Kill Them. They were monsters who fed off of innocent unsuspecting souls Killing them was just, definitely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 7:24 pm

Alex gripped the hilt of her weapon form, the massive blade as he felt his friend become weightless. He calmed himself with a single deep breath. Then, he turned the corner. Alexander immediately spotted the three Kishin egg's he had spoken of. He gritted his teeth as they saw him and cried out. That was not good.... They all grabbed knives and began moving into engage him. The Kishin egg brought up his hand in a flash, with it would rise a stone wall that went to his neck and had a bit more width than him from the earth. He rushed forward as the stone rumbled on the ground. Protecting him as the knives impacted onto the shield. Then when he was far enough he raised his hand again, this time with a grunt of effort. He Kishin in front of the wall was crushed into the flat surface of another stone wall.

Alexander then brought Terra up over his shoulder and swung her down. He was very pleased to see a massive gash cut in the Kishin he aimed it at. Almost slicing it in half. He finished the job by spinning her over his head and catapulting him up to the short ceiling with a final swipe.

There were two more entrances to the room that Alex could not have seen from the door. Noise came from them, like that of screeching and footsteps.

ooc: The Kishin: http://www.itsartmag.com/features/itsart/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Far-Cry-4-Concept-Art-19.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)   "Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Nothing but... Kishin eggs and monsters out there..." (M for mature, open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3