Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fennik Kussen(Finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fennik Kussen(Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Fennik Kussen(Finished)   Fennik Kussen(Finished) I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2015, 1:45 pm

Fennik Kussen

Gender/Sex:Male(Sorcerer)

Weapon:Claws and his two Tails

Animal Form: Nekomata,A Youkai "Ghost Cat" with two Tails,which can control fire and souls,Fennik has also the ability to eat souls

Mantra: Fiery Fiery Souls

Love Interest: None

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic):Straight

Appearance: Hair color:Black,His Neko Ears and Tails are also Black,Eye color:Brown,He wears a Black Hoodie

Personality: He is a Happy person,It's really hard to make him sad,he is also a little lazy.
Despite being a kid,he can take care of himself with no problems

History: As a Nekomata,he was always hated by the Villagers,but one,a woman,who treated Fennik as her own son,but one day the woman was killed by the villagers because she helped Fennik,which they wanted dead,when this happened,Fennik killed all the villagers,and,when he noticed what he did,he ran away from the village.
He found a abandoned house in the woods,and started doing magical things there,one day,he discovered a spell,which could send him to another dimension,he HAD to test it,when doing this,it sent him to the Witches Realm.
He got all the money he had and bought a apartment there,he doesnt like staying indoors alot,so he just uses the place to keep some things.

Abilities:

Fire Ball : A normal fireball

Fire Paw:He Summons fire around his hand,using them to close attacks,he also uses his claws to deal more damage,it can cut throught solid objects

Fire Slash : He sends a "blade" shaped fire wave,that can cut throught solid objects

Fire Tails : He summons fire around his tail,simply to make them stronger and deal more damage

Ultimate Attacks:

Fire Roar : Fennik roars,sending a Massive Ball of fire,the size depends on his rage

Fire Armor : He summons fire all over his body,using it as a armor,one time,he melt a arrow threw at him using it,and it can get hotter

Miscellaneous: As a Nekomata,he has ghost powers,but he rarelly uses them,He can also be used as a pet,but the legend says that a Nekomata tries to kill their owner if they treat him bad

Soul:His soul is a dark-ish gray,with two black cat ears,and two black tails

Have You Read the Rules?
"I LOVE SOUL EATER"

((Sowwy if my english is bad T-T))

Last edited by TechnoSlayer on July 8th 2015, 3:19 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fennik Kussen(Finished)   Fennik Kussen(Finished) I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2015, 7:42 pm

Someone pwease Reply T-T
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Fennik Kussen(Finished)   Fennik Kussen(Finished) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 5:36 pm

Honest Idoc is Honest.

This needs work.

Animal Form: You only need to put his animal form here. Also, Yokai are considered "Monsters, not Witches/Sorcerers.

Personality & Appearance: These need a lot more detail added. And they are way below the 100 word limit.

History: The wording here is far too general. It needs more detail and specifics.

Abilities: Far to generic to be accepted, for example, you don't even have a real explanation for his Fireball spell, you just say it's a fireball... not acceptable.

Password: It is incorrect. Please re-read all the rule threads and find the real password.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fennik Kussen(Finished)   Fennik Kussen(Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fennik Kussen(Finished)
Page 1 of 1