Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) Empty
PostSubject: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 12:52 am

Ashley Gravelyen walked up a mountain side, taking in the view of the animals little and small. There always was quite a hidden and majestic beauty behind life. Unfortunately, she came from a long line of Necromancers, their magic tied to the unholy nature of resurrecting and disturbing the bodies of the dead. At least in Ashley's point of view, she granted them new life. She was going to need an army however, she'll use it to claim her rightful title as Queen of her Kingdom. The only question she needed to solve, was were she could find enough dead bodies to build an army?

She would have to think about it later, she needed to focus on the now and how she was going to get through another day as a simple peasant. Her attire was a stained and torn, she needed to change a few things soon. Suddenly though, Bonez would bark from within Ashley's hood. She needed to feed the extra mouths of little pup, also herself of course. Her stomach was growling just as much or even more than Bonez. She could probably rob from another home... But who knows.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 1:16 am

Suddenly Ashley would hear nearby humming and footsteps as someone started to approach her from behind. The individual was no other than Zane Valintino, the dragon warlock, he and his trusted advisor Lucus was out on a patrol for anything unusual or hostile, but also they were looking for anyone that had information about a certain gem thru were searching for. Ashley would be able to hear part of the conversation the two magical beings were having as they got closer "-Hmm, so far so good, huh, nothing exciting really happens on these mountains.." The warlock was saying as the distance between the two dragons got shorter, totally unaware of Ashley.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 6:57 am

Ashley petted and comforted her little Hellhound, giving reassuring words and promises of feeding him really soon as she continued to walk down the trail. She would soon hear a conversation being carried on the wind before Bonez jolted his heads up. He captured the scent of a nearby cat and hopped out of Ashley's hood before dashing towards Zane and Lucas. He then sniffed around and searched for the procise location of the cat. Before he could pounce on anything though, Ashley quickly swept the pup up into her bandages arms and hands. She gave the Dragon Warlock a shocked look, it could be possible that the sight of an unnatural creature could lead a individual to believe that she was a witch for being tied in association with it. She didn't know immediately that Zane was a Warlock but she would still prepare to fight if she had to. Soon, a barely audible cracking sound came from Ashley's body as she gave a simple, "Hel...lo."

Last edited by The Velveteen Rabbit on July 9th 2015, 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2015, 1:35 pm

Lucus hissed at Bonez and at the stranger "Who are you and why are you with that lowly, unholy demon?!" the black tom spat, referring to the three headed puppy, Lucus was more aggressive since he was nearly pounced on, and it was obvious the black tom wasn't fond of dogs. Zane narrowed his snake like eyes at Ashly, eyeing her suspiciously "Greetings...." The dragon said, This girl is obviously not human, what human would keep a three headed dog? Plus something about her...Doesn't seems right...", the dragon thought as he watched the undead dragon.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 3:48 am

Bonez would growl back at Lucas before he turned each of his heads away from the cat in disgust. Ashley would calm and comfort he pup as she listened to the magical talk speak. "Well... I can see that our pets are magical.", she simply said as she turned her Soul Protect off, releasing powerful wavelengths that indicated that she was a witch. She was already confident that she was standing before one of her own kind. What other types of creatures would keep magical familiars like this cat he kept by their side. "I think it's obvious that we aren't humans, why don't you call off your Soul Protect... Warlock.", she said as the cracking within her body quieted down. There was no need to fight quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 4:09 am

Zane narrowed his eyes and let out a small grumble when she stated that they were both magical beings, but then suddenly a hot wave of energy flowed from the dragon warlock. Lucus glared at the witch "For your information I'm NOT a mere pet, so don't put on the same level as that mongrel...." the cat said, lashing his tail, Zane put up his hand towards Lucus "Calm yourself, Lucus, but in all seriousness, who are you?.. " the dragon asked in his authoritative voice.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 4:54 am

Ashley glared at the cat that was mocking her pet and tried to suppress her anger by biting her lower lip. She then listened to Zane speak in his authoritative tone, debating upon how she would take his tone of voice. Her eyes looked through the two like daggers, "My name is Ashley Gravelyen, I came from a long line of powerful Necromancers. I would really appreciate it if you please shut your pet's mouth up. I'm not particularly fond of how he speaks about my pup Bonez."

((Short post is short))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2015, 11:46 am

Zane's snake like eyes and Lucus's dark yellow eyes glared back at the witch "I am Zane Valintino the dragon emperor, I come from a family of powerful dragons, and I would appreciate it if you would stop calling Lucus a pet, he isn't one, I don't own him he's his own man, if you don't like how he speaks to your dog then take it up with him...." The warlock said, then Lucus growled "And I'D appreciate if you stop comparing me to that demon of yours...." The black cat said with a short nod.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2015, 4:55 am

Ashley continued to glare at the cat and personally taken note that Zane precisely said that she should take it up with the cat. So, that was exactly what she was going to do right now. She lifted her hand up towards the cat, fingertips pointed outwards to face the little kitty that dared to speak about her pup and such a way. "Well 'Emperor'... I take it up with him right now.", she simply said before firing multiple fingertip bones towards the small cat.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2015, 6:19 pm

The black tom yowled in surprise as the undead dragon's projectiles shot towards him, Zane reacted quickly, jumping in the way and crossinv his arms over his face as the bone arrows hit his armor. When the assault was over the dragon warlock glared daggers at the witch "When I said take it up with Lucus I meant do it in a civilized way, not blindly attack in anger like some barbarian..." The warlock growled, the black cat looked from behind Zane, snarling "Have you no shame? Don't you know how to talk like a REASONABLE person..." Lucus hissed.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2015, 4:08 am

"I'm sorry but I'm not exactly reasonable. Your cat refuses to hold his own tongue. That right there calls forth for punishment.", Ashley simply said before putting Bonez in her hoodie. More cracking could be heard now as she tilted her head to the side and forced a single bone to poke out of her shoulder. She would soon grip this bone and rip out a sword with a five foot blade. Her arm currently lay limb, dangling from her socket as she grew new bones to replace the one she just ripped out. "You and I are going to do battle right here and now. Simply think of it as a spar.", with that said, she launched herself at Zane. Her blade continuously made stabbing motions in different areas.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2015, 7:50 pm

The dragon warlock snarled and drew his own sword, swinging the golden colored blade to counter the witch's bone sword. In the meanwhile the black time underwent some transformations, after a flash of dark yellow light, in the place of the black tom was a tall man wearing a black suit. The now transformed Lucus looked at his form in annoyance "I truly do despise this form, but it's more efficient in battle, I'll standby just in case emperor Zane needs any assistance..." The black haired man said and he dashed to the sidelines. Despite him standing by to help Zane, the cat man was confident the warlock could handle it himself.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 5:45 am

Ashley currently didn't pay Lucus' transformation any attention, more focused on the clanging of their swords. After multiple failed attempts at striking Zane, she lifted up her bandaged arm that hid multiple bone spikes and used it to block Zane's golden blade. As she did this, she then proceeded to make stabbing motions to his chest. As Ashley fought with Zane Bonez stuck his three heads out and faced Lucus. Each one would then spit out multiple balls of flaming hot fire in an attempt to set him aflame.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2015, 6:10 pm

The dragon warlock snarled when she used her bones to block his sword, but was grateful that he had on armour when she started stabbing at his chest, So you want to play that way huh?, the dragon thought before he maneuvered his spiked tail to wrap around the witch's ankle, and then attempted to trip her.

Lucus scoffed at the pup's attack, dodging three of the balls, and one grazed his back. The cat man hissed at Bonez "Instead of hiding in the hood of your owner why don't you face me yourself, coward.." with that said, the cat summoned a ball of black smoke and tossed it at the three headed hell hound, if it hit directly or anywhere near, a cloud of hot, thick smoke would form for a while.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 3:46 am

Frustration was clearly evident on Ashley's face when her sword failed to pierce his armor. She immediately spotted the tail and found herself partially transforming to manifest a spiked tail of her, only hers appeared to be rotten and had scales that appeared to be peeling away. She would have her tail wrestle against the other, almost like two serpents waging war against one another. Ashley then heard the cat and she would glare at him with eyes that were slit like coldblooded reptile's. She acted quickly, manifesting equally rotten wings that surprisingly lifted her up into the air to avoid the incoming ball of black smoke.

Now in midair, Ashley would maneuver her body to spin round and round. Bonez stuck all his heads out and spat multiple fireballs that flew towards the cat and Zane. He would keep on firing, never slowing down to cause a shower of fireballs. Some would light up the vegetation, slowly but surely setting the small portion of the mountain side aflame.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2015, 9:54 pm

The cat and the dragon growled in annoyance as the witch flew up and the pup started to blow fireballs left and right, Tsk, can't even handle a bit of smoke..., Zane thought before sprouting his own dragon wings and flying up towards the witch, while he flew he had his sword ready to swing at his target, but instead of aiming at the witch herself, the warlock was aiming at her pet, if his blade did manage to make contact he made sure it was the flat of it so it would hit the dog like a paddle, hopefully it would knock the dog away from the witch, knock Bonez unconscious, or daze him so the dog couldn't focus on blowing fire balls.

Lucus took note of the burning vegetation around him, and decided to use the smoke from the fires to his advantage, the cat man started to manipulate the smoke and add it to his own, starting to form a big black orb of hot smoke. However, Lucus had to do this while on the run, the tom had to keep dodging the fire balls, I hope the young emperor's strike hits, he may not be affected by the fire, but it could end up being a problem for me.., he thought as a fireball painfully grazed his leg, he was glad that Bonez was a pup, for if he was a full grown hell hound the fireballs would've done grave damage to the tom's body.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 5:40 am

Ashley would spin faster, causing the fire balls to fire more rapidly and the vegetation's flames to grow to immeasurable heights. Ashley focused her gaze on Zane alone to keep herself from becoming too dizzy or sick from motion sickness. Because of this, she would keep her gaze on him while he flew up into the sky and could predict that he was attempting to strike her own pup. The fire balls would stop firing and Bonez would yelp as the blade came within inches to his face. Luckily Ashley was able to finish her spin to perfectly face her opponent. Her some bandaged arm block the attack but the powerful strike of the blade would vibrate her bones and cause a painful rattling to ran through her bed.

Ashley had to clench her own teeth to think straight before the pain finally subsided. Her eyes were currently watery due to Ashley attempting to keep tears from falling. It would only show weakness and Ashley was too proud to allow that. She would never stay on the defensive for long, so she forced the bones under the bandage to grow out and poke through the cloth before attempting to catch the blade in a boney cage. This was her tactical attempt at disarming the man before her. As this was going on, she was completely oblivious to the actions of the tom cat below.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2015, 9:15 pm

The dragon warlock allowed himself a small smirk when his blade hit, and though he was annoyed by the fact that his sword  didn't hit his primary target, but he did get a hit and Bonez did stop blowing fireballs for the moment. Zane snarled in annoyance when her bones came out to trap his sword, however, he could see how he could use the situation to his advantage, so as he tugged on the blade, he then took a deep breath, and then blew out a steam of neon yellow flames, Zane didn't know if  The witch was immune to regular fire since she was a dragon, but he was positive his venom fire would at least get a reaction, and since she was holding onto his blade at a close range, it would be extremely difficult to dodge, and if she did let go of the sword and moved away, Zane would slash at her with the blade.

If the venom fire made contact, it wouldn't burn the exterior like regular fire, but instead it would feel like it seeped into her skin and a hot burning sensation would occur under her skin, but thankfully for Ashley, this sensation would only last for a post.

While Zane was above fighting Ashley, Lucus was relieved when the fire balls had stopped for the moment, Good, now I can focus on my spell.., the tom thought as he finished building up his ball of black smoke, however, Lucus didn't throw the ball of smoke until Ashley made her move first, to unsure he didn't hit Zane.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 6:09 am

Ashley felt the sword tug and she was soon pulled and jerked around by Zane. Soon, she would witness neon flames escape his mouth and their truly was little time to dodge. If she didn't do anything quick, she would certain be consumed by the flames. Instead of releasing the blade however, she instinctively transformed her head into that of the massive undead dragon. The weight of the head may of easily crushed Ashley's body on the ground but the wings she currently had were use to carrying the entire weight of her full transformation. She would release a monstrous roar as the flames began to travel inside of her mouth. The fire wouldn't burn her like it would on her flesh but the poison would definitely prove to be lethal... If she hadn't fired out a ball of fire of her very own. It would easily burn the poison away before launching and blasting the fire back at Zane. The tables had been turned and the bones that wrapped on his blade would keep him in place if he didn't release the sword.

Bonez was currently dangling by Ashley's hood but he was still in a somewhat comfortable position at this terrifying height. His multiple eyes casted a gaze upon the cat and a mischievous smirk would cross all of his mouths. After taking a deep breath he blasted multiple fireballs at him was again. This time however, they were more direct due to purposely aiming his shots at him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 2:14 pm

Ooc: Eh, Velv, a few things, first off, venom fire isn't really poison, it's just called that because of the color and the fact that the sensation is under the skin, second, how can fire burn away other fire?, Third, I know the wings would be able to carry the weight, but the head to body ratio when she transforms her head into a "massive" dragon head would at least have a few complications, like imbalance.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 4:40 am

Ashley could feel Zane's powerful tugs on the sword in attempt to retrieve his blade, but she simply refused to return it to him. A shocked expression crossed her face at this point when she witnessed Zane take a deep breath before blowing out a stream of Neon yellow flames. It was to quick and sudden for her to actually counter it and she was too afraid of being slashed with the sword if she released to maneuver her body out of the way. Suddenly, she would feel the flames make contact with her skin before the burning sensation manifested under her skin. In response, she would scream bloody murder as she endured the pain for as long as she could. Eventually, she would grit her teeth before bony spikes poked out of her knuckles on her free hand. She balled up that hand into a fist before throwing multiple punches towards Zane's face.

Bonez was lucky that her master was shielding from the flames, he would surely not survive if a single flame licked or kissed his fur. Bonez's heads had poked out of Ashley's hood before aiming his gaze at the tom below. He knew that he was going to be up to trouble in this felt so he fired a bombardment of fireballs towards the tom cat.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 9:57 pm

Ooc: Since you didn't answer my question on how big the knuckle spikes were, I'm just going to assume they're like brass knuckle spikes.

The dragon was satisfied when the neon flames made contact, however, he wasn't necessarily expecting her to punch, and took a spiked punch under his eye, the warlock hissed in pain and rage, putting up and arm you shield the vital parts to his face, while keeping a grip with his other hand on the sword, which he still attempted to yank viciously out of the bones. After a little bit, Zane lifted up his knee to attempt to knee Ashley away, and or aid himself with trying to pull out the blade.

Lucus growled as Bonez blew more fire balls, one hitting him in the stomach. Hissing in frustration, the tom patted down the small fire that had formed on his clothes as he had to dodge the others. The cost of him flooding concentration was that the ball of smoke fell on the ground, blanketing the entire ground with a thick layer of smoke, so though Lucus couldn't really see when Bonez was going to shoot fire, his was completely hidden by the smoke screen as well. Lucus was able to handle the smoke around him, but Bonez still posed a potential threat, and hoped it would be dealt with quickly, If i get the opportunity, I will surely teach that insufferable, interfering RUNT a lesson.., the bronze skinned tom thought.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 2:17 am

Ashley would soon feel the unbearable burning sensation under her skin slowly fade away before feeling her spiked punch smash against his face. This actually caused her to giggle joyfully before Zane immediately shielded his face to prevent further damaging to befall him. Despite his guarding, Ashley would still continue to pound her fist in an attempt to punch him in any area of exposed face. Soon however, Ashley would have all of the air knocked out of her lungs after Zane threw a knee right into her gut. This caused Ashley to haunch over and violently vomit all over Zane, but her bones would not release the blade of his golden sword. She then laid on his knee, almost appearing completely dead. That was until multiple bones erupted from the sides of her body and attempted to dig into his leg.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 9:56 am

Zane was glad her had armour on, however, being vomited on really did piss him off. The dragon roared in disgust "You vile!!...", the warlock wrapped his tail around the witch, and thrashed wildly. Even though he knew the bones couldn't pierce armour, Zane knew that Ashley would try to use the bones to wrap around his leg, so the dragon was going to move as much and as violently as he could, hoping that the witch would try to break away, and let go of his sword that he was yanking along with his violent moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)   The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Battle Between Dragons (Vix and I)
Page 1 of 1