Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons Empty
PostSubject: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:54 pm

Akio walked around the oust side of the DWMA's campus after landing onto the middle of the patio at the entrance in his dragon form and turned back to his human form with a crack of lightning. He sighed continuously as he searched for a place with the perfect lighting and number of people so he could play 1v1 online on his tablet. He wanted to at least get five hours on it before going out to find a weapon or weapon partners to keep an eye on him as Death instructed after all he couldn't be completely trust himself being a Warlock and his mother a now dead witch, but this didn't really bother him he didn't trust Lord Death either so it was all fair game in that situation. Eventually he found a ledge on one of the school's balconies that met all of his needs, he turned into a dragon again with a crack of lightning and began to fly up there, unlike the other witches and warlocks of this school he wasn't afraid to show what he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 8:03 pm

Chaos walked up to the man, soul protect on. "What is a witch doing in the DWMA?" He asked curiously. "Seems ironic." He was his normal self, smiling, cheery voice, crow on shoulder, white hair, though the tips were black now and slowly making the rest of his hair black. "Don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 8:11 pm

Arc stood on the stairs of the school simply bewildered. Was that a dragon that just flew up and landed up high on one of the balconies? What better thing to do than climb up the outside of the building and check it out up close instead of going inside the building and going up the various hallways to the closest point of access leading to the potentially dangerous individual.
Arc being the smart person he is, he started to climb along the outside of the school without the proper gear needed; the gear that helped with movement and grip; the gear that would make him less likely to plunge towards the cold, hard ground. Not too long after starting to climb and not too long after almost slipping for the fifth time, he reached the balcony he had seen the individual land. "Hello," Arc said, struggling up over the edge of the balcony. "Help?" He asked, allowing a sheepish grin to make it's way onto his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 8:18 pm

Chaos's crow went over and poked the boy in the hand repeatedly, as if annoyed by him. It also clawed, and scratched at him, along with some other crows coming over. "What the?" Chaos said as his crow flew off and some other's joined him, not aware of what was going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 8:22 pm

Akio was half way through a game, he sighed as he began using arcs of electricity to play the game with one hand as held out his other hand to the stranger who was giving him a sheepish grin who didn't seem very smart as he was going to fall to his death. "Hurry up before I change my mind....(*goes back to focusing on his game as he waits for Arc to grab his hand)" after a few seconds an noise similar to an 8-bit chime ringed through the air as he put the tablet back in what looked like a gun holster made for the tablet. He subconsciously released a shockwave on his skin knocking back and frying most of the crows (no damage done to your crow Bel it would have just scared it off.)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 8:30 pm

Arcs grip started to loosen as the mass of crows started to peck and claw at his hands. "Stupid birds!" Arc exclaimed as the stranger held out his hand and killed the crows; he then grabbed the individuals hand and said, "Thanks, man. I kinda owe you one, don't I?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 8:35 pm

Chaos saw his bird fly over to him and he slapped it to the ground. "Bad! Bad Henry! You do not hurt people just because you don't like them." The crow then flew to his shoulder and kahed. "Well just because I do it doesn't make it right in other people's eyes." It kahed again. "Lot's of stuff I do is bad okay?" He said. His voice was still cheery and happy, but he was obviously scolding. He turned to the dragon man. "How does a witch join the academy?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:23 pm

Once the sheep boy as Akio had now nicknamed him silently in his mind due to the sheepish grin the boy gave him when he first laid eyes on the boy, he sat back on the ledge and began playing on his tablet again after taking it out of it's gun holster "Buy me a Coke and I'll consider us even....(*completely focused on the game until Chaos calls him a witch)" when he herd some nutcase who was talking to a crow call him a crow the video game's victory chime came from his tablet as he put it into sleep mode before putting it back in his holster, sparks could bee seen jumping around his hair "...the proper term is Warlock and as for how Lord Death killed my mother and then enrolled me here for a form of protective custody..." He was clearly trying to hid the fact he was pissed "...so don't call me a witch again unless you want to be an outlet for a few hundred volts."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:46 pm

Chaos laughed his signature laugh, as if unfazed by his threat. "Warlock, witch same thing. A man and a women are still considered part of man kind are they not?" He said his voice cheery, but the atmosphere seemed to thicken. "Trust me, when it comes to witches, I am an expert, they are one of my favorite things to study." He said, as the crow chimed in with it's kahing.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:12 am

"A coke? That's easy enough to get, I suppose." Arc said, sitting down on the floor of the balcony. "It does seem like I am getting in a habit of getting Witches and Warlocks Cokes." He murmured to himself thinking back to his last encounter with a Witch. "Anyway, it seems like you would fry the can before being able to drink it, sparky."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 3:46 pm

"Tch~," Akio commented as he sat back down on the ledge and took out his tablet " great a perverted warlock who thinks that witches and warlocks are the same disregarding all termonolgy that was invented for it...just what I need..." he said sarcastically as he began to play his tablet and when the sheep boy called him sparky he gave him the evil eye "...still waiting on that sheep boy and honestly I don't care if you become the personal b***h of several witches and warlocks all I know is that I let you off way easier then I could have seeing how you would most likely be a bloody mess down on the ground if it wasn't for me." Akio scolded him sounding quite annoyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 3:54 pm

"awwwwwwwwwww, looks like someone needs anger management." Chaos said. "now then why don't you tell me about all of your problems." He said as he pretended to sit on a chair with a pad and pen.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 3:55 pm

"Well, I would have turned into my weapon form half way down and safely, yet painfully, clattered to the ground." Arc said, as he stoop up. "Sparky."
Nobody was going to call him Sheep Boy and get away with it; at least not without being called names themselves! Smart man Arc decided that the best course of action was to piss off the confirmed Warlock and to make damn sure that he was in a mood to attack him at any moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 4:00 pm

Akio gave them both the evil eye before making a finger gun placing it against his head, fired it and leaned himself off the edge out of the view of the two people annoying him. all while playing his game single handily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 4:01 pm

pass post.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 4:07 pm

Arc stared at Akio for a while before turning his right hand into its weapon form and ponting it at his own head. "Bang." He said as he allowed himself to fall over towards his left side. "Beat that, Sparky."
Nobody was going to best him in pretending to shoot themselves in the head. He can actually do it at any time AND with his hand!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 4:11 pm

As Arc would fall he would see Akio standing upside down on the underside of the balcony with huge amounts of electricity arcing from his feet and from bouncing from brick to brick. As Arc would notice Akio he would simply wave while not taking his eyes of the video game on his tablet.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 4:15 pm

(Arc just fell to the floor, so not sure what happened with your character.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 4:20 pm

OOC: he clung to a solid surface using a large amount of electricity to mass with the electrodes around the bricks near his feet...look I don't want to go into all the science...please don't make me...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 5:04 pm

(Not what I meant. I thought he was just leaning on the edge if you get me.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 6:31 pm

OOC: no he leaned off and fell off sorry if I wasn't clear enough
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 8:20 am

(Sorry for not posting earlier >_<)
Arc looked up off the floor to see Akio not there. Did he fall? Perhaps. Arc then crawled over to the edge and looked downwards and then when he saw nothing, underneath. "What the heck?!" He exclaimed as he saw Akio standing there, upside down. "Stop handing around, Sparky!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:36 pm

Akio looked at the weapon displeased...not that he didn't always look like that after firing a bolt of lightning in the weapon's direction missing on purpose so it travelled by a few centimetres from the weapon's head and shooting off into the sky ".....really? You see a guy standing upside down and who seems to be defying gravity...and you try to open up a conversation with a pun....wow...your meister must never get any sleep with you around."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:48 pm

Ignoring the bolt of electricity, he tilted his head and said, "What meister? I don't have one." He then chuckled. "Right, so, this is the DWMA and there are people who can turn into weapons walking around; there are meisters with all sorts of abilities and you expect me to be surprised when someone can stand upside down defying gravity? I have already gotten a Witch a Cola and been threatened with getting eaten. I expect EVERYTHING." It seems he was forgetting something... AH! "Sparky."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2014, 10:29 pm

"Niya ha ha!" he laughs, " not much of a social person are you?" He said peeking his head over the edge. (sorry can't really think of anything else he would say at this point)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons   The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clash and Meeting of Two Dragons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next