Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A battle between lightning and thunder (Ace and Krimlin's fight during the war)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A battle between lightning and thunder (Ace and Krimlin's fight during the war) Empty
PostSubject: A battle between lightning and thunder (Ace and Krimlin's fight during the war)   A battle between lightning and thunder (Ace and Krimlin's fight during the war) I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 1:36 am

The fire that had consumed Krimlin and I disappeared to reveal a massive desert. We could hear the war, and see some of the smoke, from where we were, but we were clearly too far to rejoin it at the moment. "So Ace... How's your old man?" He cackled, and my eyes grew wide. Soon I was to my neck deep in madness. I matched his tyrannous laughter. "You... heheh. You killed them both! And now, I'm going to avenge their death, by taking your head!" And with that we were at it, both using one arm as a blade and the other as a chain. I held a Kunai in my mouth, while he held the knife that he had used to kill my family in his. I blocked his blade with my kunai, and wrapped my chain around his leg. My own blade slashed at him only for him to jump back and pull me forward by my chain. Quickly, I turned my chain back in to my arm and he sped off at a speed only I would be able to match, and so I did. We would combat in such a way that we would clash at one point, then break apart the second after. One of us would run to the side and the other would follow, meeting up only to attack the other and exchange words.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A battle between lightning and thunder (Ace and Krimlin's fight during the war) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A battle between lightning and thunder (Ace and Krimlin's fight during the war)   A battle between lightning and thunder (Ace and Krimlin's fight during the war) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2013, 12:59 am

"Why do you continue to fight me Ace? We are both the purest entities of madness. The definition of insanity!" Our styles were exactly the same. This was the man who had taught me everything I know. His fist met mine and I smashed my head in to his. "I'm nothing like you!" Krimlin stumbled back, but took off again. We were heading towards the battlefield once again, with our chains going back and forth at each other. I knew he was heading back to the battlefield to kill my classmates, but he wouldn't be able to outrun me. "Oh, but we are exactly the same Ace! Just look at you! The way you hold your father's kunai, just as I hold his knife! Face it Ace... you may as well be MY son! I am just as much your father as he was!" "Liar!" The feeling of my fist connect with his chest was very satisfying, and I shot my soul wavelength through him like a pole. "Soul Rod!" "Soul Cloud!" Lightning shot in to my soul wavelength striking us both, while his soul wavelength extended in to a roar of thunder. Both of us were tossed off of our feet, our speed carrying us tumbling forward. After we had regained our footing he spoke again. "Your only lying to yourself Ace! You and I are Yin and Yang, dark and light! LIGHTNING AND THUNDER!" "You know what's funny about that metaphor Krimlin?" My amethyst eyes glowed slightly. "Lightning is faster than thunder!" In a blink I was behind him, my chain wrapped around his neck and my foot on his back. With the hopes of choking him to death, I lifted him with my foot and chain, practically hanging him. To my surprise, a swirl of fire appeared from nowhere and swallowed him up. "Fuck!" My fist smashed in to the ground out of frustration. "KRIIIIIMMMMLLLIIIIIIIIN!!!"
Back to top Go down

A battle between lightning and thunder (Ace and Krimlin's fight during the war)
Page 1 of 1