Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What a boring day...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What a boring day... Empty
PostSubject: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 2:53 pm

"God, where is everyone?" Arisa asks herself with a small sigh. It was Friday, the day she usually goes crazy, and no one was around to have some fun with. "I've met up with Koizumi and Saiko earlier, but they are WAY too boring!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:03 pm

Jet runs by and smacks into a wall because he felt like it then stands up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:08 pm

"Woah dude!" Arisa laughs, walking up to Jet. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:09 pm

Jet goes crosseyed then back to normal "Yes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:17 pm

Arisa just laughs, shaking her head slightly. "Aren't ya the daredevil."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:34 pm

Jet shakes his head "Nope just a crazy thief."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:36 pm

"I see...." She says, leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:39 pm

"So what's up?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:43 pm

"I'm just dying from boredom.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:45 pm

"Want to make mischief?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 3:46 pm

Arisa smirks, pushing herself away from the wall. "You know it."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2013, 11:49 pm

Droon saw them talking and sneaks up behind "Boo! Kishin!"

Ooc: yay! Your back! Why did you change your name?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 1:03 am

Arisa, frighten by Droons's "Attack", twirles around and punches his stomach. "Sorry, I didn't know it was you." She says, relizing it was just Droon.

OOC: I started checking out other sites and I made my username FlyNinja for all of them, so I changed my username so I won't forget one day.

Last edited by FlyingNinja on July 9th 2013, 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 2:19 pm

Droon was hunkered over in pain, but still managed a weak laugh "it's fine..... Oh gosh, you do not hit like a girl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 2:24 pm

"Sorry again." She says, laughing softly. "Hopefully this teaches you a lesson about sneaking up on the great and powerful Arisa."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 4:44 pm

"The great and powerful Droon will keep that in mind." He chuckles having recovered from the hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 4:47 pm

Arisa laughs, amused by this conversation they were having. "So, what do you guys want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 5:17 pm

"Hmmmm. I know! Lets go to that crazy costume store, then go throw icecream at people!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 5:22 pm

She looks at him speechless, not sure her ear are deceiving her or not. "That is the most.... AMAZING PLAN EVER!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 5:26 pm

Droon looks quite proud of himself. " yes. Yes it is." He runs for the store excitedly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 5:32 pm

"Wait up!" She calls out, following him to the store.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 5:42 pm

Droon looks at the various costume peices and quickly grabs a chicken hat, a robot arm, and a purple cape " READY!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 5:45 pm

Arisa, being the way that she is, grabs a gorilla suit, bug eyes, bear feet and a night gown.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 5:50 pm

"You look ravishing as always." Droon heads for the store
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 5:55 pm

She pays for her AMAZING costume before heading out. "Now, to the ice cream parlor!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a boring day...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next