Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What a boring day...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

What a boring day... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 5:58 pm

Droon has a giant neopalitan tub of icecream and a handheld shovel by the time she catches up. " here I grabbed yours to." He says handing her the supplies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 6:00 pm

"Awesome! This is going to be hilarious!" She says, taking the supplies.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 6:13 pm

Droon pays then steps outside. He sees someone approaching and giggles "the fist victim approaches...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 6:18 pm

"Ready when you are." Arisa whispers, smiling like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 6:30 pm

Droon scoops his ice cream and holds it back in the shovel like a catapult "ready..... Aim" the poor man seemed to have just seen them and was to confused by the outfit to realize what they were doing " FIRE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 6:40 pm

Arisa threw the ice cream right at the man, letting it hit him right on the nose. She then looks at Droon and says, "Finish him!" using the Mortal Kombat voice.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 7:37 pm

Droon laughs and knocks him unconscious with a rubber chicken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 7:46 pm

"Fatality!" She laughs, looking down at the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 8:15 pm

Kokoro notices the to picking on the man.
"Hey, wat are you guys doing?"
Kokoro looked down at them from a roof top.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 8:21 pm

"Having fun, how about you?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 8:48 pm

"I hit'im with a chicken!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:33 pm

Kokoro`s temper got the best of him and he shot a blast of fire by there feet.
"what is wrong with you!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:36 pm

"Woah, are you okay?" Arisa asks, jumping back from the fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:40 pm

Kokoro picked up the man.
"is this really how you act?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:42 pm

"Lighten up, he'll be fine." Arisa says, shrugging her shoulders with a small smirk. "Don't be such a buzzkill."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:44 pm

Kokoro just stared at her smirk referring to all of the memories of his past and took of in the bloody night sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:47 pm

Arisa sighs, taking off the costume. "If you want I can help carry this guy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:48 pm

Kokoro just looked at her.
"Follow me, when this man wakes up I want you two to apologizes!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:50 pm

"Fine..." She mumbles, gesturing her offer to help carry the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:54 pm

Kokoro lifted of the left arm of the man swinging his right arm in the air for Arisa to catch it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 9:55 pm

She catches his right arm, grunting a "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 10:05 pm

"Looks like you got it." Droon says taking off the outfit and eating icecream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 10:08 pm

"Wow, aren't you a saint...." Arisa mumbles, blowing a string of hair away from my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 10:12 pm

"Who?" He says looking around "me? Never. Even though the pope's hat would look pretty Awsome on me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 10:15 pm

Sh rolls her eyes and groans, "Can we hurry up...THIS MAN'S FAT."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a boring day...   What a boring day... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a boring day...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2