Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 1:48 pm

Ok... He now admits the head butt was more on the idiotic side than he had hoped. People stopped doing head butts for a reason... and the reason was that IT FUCKING HURT. Luckily, since he was prepared for some of the pain, he was already slowly looking around when he saw the witch spinning the staff. Jumping out of the way he gives her a thumbs up with a goofy/dazed grin on his face. "NO WAY IN HELL I'M GONNA BE A SLAVE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 3:55 pm

Juro gasped in surprise as he was lifted into the air by his arm, but he quickly recovered and started to struggle against the tendril, trying to pull his arm out. In his panic he reverted back to his first language and shouted at Achima. "Lass mich gehen! (Let me go!)" He said, before giving up after a moment and hanging loosely from the tentacle by his arm. Well, this was the end of him, quite the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 4:29 pm

Argatha would feel himself being gracefully spun around and around by his Meister before feeling incredibly dizzy. "Uhhhh... L-Leo... I think I'm going to be sick!", he exclaimed before he was pointed right at Not Angel. Argatha was thankful that Liam managed to slow her down and get out of the way in time before he fired off a powerful flame similarly to a flamethrower. If Not Angel didn't get out of the way in time, she would certainly be set aflame.

While Leo and Argatha did combat with Not Angel, Achima would triumphantly dangle Juro in the air before slowly pulling him towards her belly. A monstrous tongue would lick the blood stained shark teeth while it waited for its next meal. That was until Achima felt an unusual heat behind her and turned towards Not Angel, Achima would be unable to save her this time, but she could yell out some advice. [color=#cc00ff]"HEY! You vant to get burned?! Get out of zee vay or you'll die!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2015, 5:52 pm

The flame burst was massive, due to Leo's strong witch soul. The flame burst was around two feet wide and three feet long. It shot from the staff like a shooting star aimed right for Not Angel. Not Angel shrieked in fear when she saw the flame burst come flying towards her. She dropped to her butt, however her long white hair was caught aflame by the burst.

The burst kept going and rocketed towards Achima and Juro. Leo started laughing loudly as she watched Not Angel roll on the ground trying to put out her fire filled hair.

"Not bad." Leo complimented her weapon, running her fingers along the staff, almost petting it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 5:15 am

(( Should we skip SkeletalAssociate soon? :? ))
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 6:27 am

((OOC: If he doesn't respond soon then I think he should be skipped but that's just me.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 11:02 am

((Oh crap. you guys were waiting for me??? I'm so sorry I had no idea! The only other rp site I'm on doesn't do posting order. Once again I'm so sorry!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 8:05 pm

((also, skip me please, I can't think of anything to write right now. sorry))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 8:33 pm

(( Alright! And it's fine, in my opinion. ))

Juro waited for his death, but as he did so he noticed that the Kishen was bringing him closer to her instead of killing him with the tendrils. When she was withing range, he suddenly shot his hand forward and used his soul menace again (God what a spammer), going for a point blank shot. And a plus from doing this desperate action was that the tentacle holding him vibrated violently and dissolved! Although it heavily bruised his arm and he could've sworn it popped his shoulder out of its socket. He hit the floor on his back and crawled away on his elbows a bit, putting a little bit of distance between him and the kishin before suddenly, a giant amount of heat flared up in front of him. He was close enough that it singed his pants a bit but he was mostly unharmed from the fire. Geez, he was sooooo outmatched.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2015, 11:59 pm

Achima watched as the powerfully hot flames barely missed Not Angel and prepared to launch herself out of the way with her prey before she was suddenly hit at point blank with her current target's very own Soul Menace. She could hardly believe that she actually let him this close to hit her and let out an animalistic cry of pain as she lost control over her own blood as she was rocketed through the ice cream shop's window. The multiple shards of glass would tear away at her flesh and open up wounds as her body finally hit the white tile floors of the shop, staining them black with the blood that poured from her multiple wounds. Her body shook and squirmed as the wavelength continued to travel its way all throughout her body, damaging the Kishin Egg further.

Achima would let out an amazingly loud and audible sob that could be heard by everyone outside as she struggled to pull her blood back inside veins. Her efforts would be futile however, due to her blood being temporarily out of her control because of the Soul Menace interfering with her wavelength. She could only hope and sob as she waited to regain control of her blood that served as her only means of defense. She may be in a very defenseless position at the moment but she was determined to fight tooth and nail for another breath of life.

Argatha listened to his Meister laugh at Not Angel as her hair caught fire and he couldn't help but feel somewhat taken aback by Leo's maniacal laughter. After all, he was the Dark Weapon. He should be the one who was completely bloodthirsty but clearly this Witch enjoyed the torment of others almost similarly to any other regular Kishin Egg. It didn't matter however, she was his Meister now. He couldn't just drop her. If anything, he needed to adopt an attitude similar to her own. Argatha's deep thoughts would soon be broken as Leo complemented him and ran her fingers over his form. "Eh... Thanks. To be honest however... I didn't expect the blast to be that big.", Argatha told Leo before her heard the blood curdling sobs echo through the city streets. Did his fire somehow catch that girl? No, he saw Achima and Juro get out of the way of the blast. What could be causing her so much pain now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)   An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Angel or Devil? (M for language, open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2