Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] Empty
PostSubject: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:14 am

Timestamp:
The following weekend after:TL;DR - Flames on skates go whoosh
12:00 AM

A few days after Chauncey and Angela's first date, the long-awaited weekend came and with it, it was time for the second one. In fact, Angela was so excited about it her mind would often wander, planning their next activities. There was so many things they could do, but many of them seemed too boring in her mind. After all, it seemed like they both preferred more exciting activities - horror movies, skating, racing around the city, and playing at the arcade. Once she actually started running out of ideas, luck smiled upon her. As it turned out Death City got visited by a traveling circus. It would play on Saturday. So, on Friday, instead of just calling Chauncey, she decided to pay him a visit, to suggest seeing what that whole circus thing was all about.
After finishing her classes, she summoned her wings and started flying from the DWMA in the direction where the enchanter's place was located. She stopped by a grocery store on the way there, during the first date she'd made a promise and she was going to keep it. Sometime later she landed in front of the entrance to Chauncey's place. Before knocking on his door, she made sure to put her soul protect on, keeping in mind a certain little shaman's abilities. Finally, she knocked on the door with a smile on her face.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on July 9th 2020, 10:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 7:01 am

Chauncey was not dissimilar in his thoughts of the upcoming promised weekend, and he was also thinking about something that might be appealing as a date. He wasn't lucky enough to stumble on the same information that Angela had so luckily found and as such was instead stuck patiently waiting for a call instead. It was a stroke of luck that Chauncey also finished his own classes somewhat early, because he had only very recently arrived back home himself. When Chauncey went down to open up the outside door he was still wearing his skates with his hair held back by his hair bad. Though initially surprised to find Angela on the other side of the door, that soon turned to an easy smile. "Wasn't expecting a visitor. What's up?" he asked, rolling himself backwards and off to the side, allowing her to pass in case she was planning to stick around.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 7:28 am

Seeing Chauncey making way, Angela walked inside, her smile grew wider. She reached into a plastic bag she carried and pulled a tangerine out of it. She winked at Chauncey and explained one of the reasons she'd decided to pay him a visit - "I've brought Aru a gift." After hiding the fruit back into the bag, Angela pulled her phone out, then proceeded to show him a colorful advertisement of a circus. "There's a circus in Death City! Wanna go?" She asked him excitement in her voice. It was almost childish, but Angela didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 7:38 am

"I see," Chauncey said upon seeing the tangerine. That would be a reason to turn up in person indeed. Then when Angela got her phone out to show him the circus ad, he found her excitement was infectious. Grinning, he nodded enthusiastically. He turned around to climb up the stairs leading in from the front door and then to go to the door leading into his half of the apartment. "Oh, right, Aru wandered off somewhere by herself like she does, so she's not here right now. You're welcome to wait around, or leave the tangerines or... I dunno, do what you like, I guess."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 8:58 am

Angela scratched the back of her head, unsure what to do. She originally wanted to hand Aru the gift herself. "Well, I dunno? I kinda wanted to see her bat eating the fruit. I've seen some videos on the internet and the way fruit bats nom on their food and stuff their cheeks is just adorable." Angela said, smiling. It was just her curiosity and the chances of actually being there when Aru's pet bat starts its meal were quite slim too. "Anyway, the circus is playing tomorrow in the late afternoon. I guess we can meet up a little bit earlier if we want though."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 10:07 am

"A selfishly motivated gift, huh?" Chauncey teased, tilting his head and narrowing his eyes. "Trying to get to Snickers with gifts of fruits, ready to steal him away from his rightful owner! What would Aruna think?" he continued with the far-fetched story, over-dramatising the whole thing with actions reminiscent of a cheesy play. He paused during the last of his actions and then relaxed. "If you don't want to hang around, I'll give the tangerines to her. She won't mind letting you watch Snickers eat at some point, she thinks it's only natural to find him adorable."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 10:41 am

Angela started giggling at his overdramatized approach to her motives. Then she shook her head. "You're forgetting about the part where I've actually promised to get some tangerines sooner or later" She said with an amused voice, winking at him before a smirk appeared on her face. "I mean... I could stay for a while if you'd like." Angela said, making her tone sound a little bit like during flirting.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 10:55 am

"You could, yeah, and I would like that," Chauncey said, resuming his return to his apartment. Right, yeah. He would like her to stay, sure, but there wasn't all that much to do in the end.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 5:14 pm

That was true - there wasn't that much for the to do really. Though, perhaps Aru would show up during a short conversation or something. "Have you ever been to a circus, by the way?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 5:16 pm

"No, never," Chauncey said, shaking his head as he unlocked the door.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2020, 6:45 pm

"Well then, you're in luck because... me neither!" Angela said jokingly. A somewhat stupid wide green formed on her face. "All I know is that they have clowns and acrobats. And it's lots of magic! Uhm, not witch-kind of magic, but the magic of tricks and illusions and fun."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 8:55 am

"The circus seems like the sort of thing best seen the first time," Chauncey said, thinking of the usual attractions, some of which Angela listed, while crouching down to unstrap his skates once he was inside, out of the way so that Angela herself could pass. Once he was done with that, he stood and gave her a smile, a tinge of pink creeping onto his features from even thinking of the words. "I think it'll be even better with you."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 9:32 am

Angela blushed slightly at that but also gave him a smile. "You think?" She asked placing hands on the hips. "Well, I only wanna go because I'll be going be with you, you know? Otherwise, it'd be boring." Angela told him, although her blush grew brighter. Surprisingly, the second time flirting wasn't nearly as embarrassing as it was in their first date. It felt natural.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 9:37 am

"Mmmhm," Chauncey made a sound in acknowledgement, though having the tables turned on him here, he turned around and started to moving away and towards the living room; he didn't want to show his own red face. "Lets sit down," he said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 1:40 pm

Once they were in the living room, Angela sat down on the couch and smiled at Chauncey. "To be honest, I'm still somewhat curious about Aru's powers. Besides that, I'd like to get to know her a little better." She told him
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 2:05 pm

"You'll get the chance. And, you're lucky she's even told you as much as she has already. Probably something to do with me saying she should look at your soul, but whatever," Chauncey said after sitting down on the sofa beside Angela. Right beside her, in fact, despite the rest of the sofa being empty. "She doesn't dislike you, that I'm damn sure of, anyway."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 3:38 pm

Angela seemed more than satisfied by the fact he sat so close to her. She even smiled widely at him as he did. "That's another thing that fascinates me. How much can she actually learn from sensing my soul? Like... how close is it from being a very special version of Soul Perception?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 5:23 pm

"Honestly? I don't rightly know. We haven't hunted anything together yet. And again, she doesn't talk about these things. It's just something she does, I guess," Chauncey explained. Aru wasn't the most talkative, and her powers weren't something she liked talking about besides. Not even with him. "And I say look, but it isn't that, that much I do know."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 5:59 pm

"Hm... I see." Angela put a leg on a leg as she started thinking about it all. She was just really curious about how her abilities affected her perception of the world. "I wonder if my soul felt uncomfortable to be around before using my soul protect. I mean, considering how distinct the wavelength of a witch is." After scratching the back of her head, she elbowed him playfully and gently. "We'll probably never know, right?" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 6:12 pm

"No idea, she'd have to tell you, but for what it's worth, she didn't seem uncomfortable," Chauncey said, shaking his head and shrugging. "Man, being able to read minds would be a godsend, to try and find out how she feels about things. You don't happen to have anything that would help with that hidden away, do ya'?" he asked, jokingly, as he elbowed her back for the sake of it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 6:22 pm

Angela grinned at him as if she had something actually. Or someone to be precise. "Weeeell... maybe I do~?" She said with a sly smirk and then let out a giggle. "No, seriously, I know someone who can actually read minds." Angela said, shrugging. Although it was a person she'd prefer to keep away from little Aru only due to the levels of craziness that that certain she possessed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 6:25 pm

"You do, huh?" Chauncey raised an eyebrow, somehow not believing her for a moment, but soon enough figured that that very well may be the case. "Guess magic users would get to know all sorts?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 6:42 pm

Angela laughed and shook her head. "You should start hanging out at Nine-Tails often. You'll meet all sorts of magic users there." She said, half-joking. Though it was more of a suggestion actually.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 6:49 pm

"I might, it sounds like fun," Chauncey said, taking the suggestion under consideration. "Oh, you'll usually be around too, right? I definitely should."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2020, 7:17 pm

Angela grinned widely at that statement. It was a good reason to get to see him more often. "Of course! I work there after all." She said, then giggled. "Wouldn't you get bored of just watching me walk around the cafe though?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]   Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's have more fun! [Open (ask to join), Arc & Rackie | Rating: M for language and violence]
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next