Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi) Empty
PostSubject: Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi)   Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 3:53 pm

Kokoro waited by the training grounds for his new mister to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi)   Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 10:07 pm

Ari strolled through the grounds of the DWMA before she noticed her weapon waiting for her a little ways away. She ran over to him. "Sorry I'm a little late!" she panted, out of breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi)   Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 10:53 pm

Kokoro smiled at her.
"It`s alright, so first to start off, I guess I should transform."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi)   Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 10:55 pm

"Guess you should." I smile and wait for you to transform, excited to begin training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi)   Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 11:00 pm

Kokoro stood up, his left arm in the air,his right arm pointing to the ground, and a stiff back and he was covered by flames. and a long 15 feet pole stretched from the earth to as high as it could go in the sky and a blade formed hooking right side up to the left. A smaller blade hooked to the right upside down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi)   Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 11:02 pm

Ari gasped as Kokoro transformed into her idea of the perfect weapon, and grasped it in both of her hands, hardly containing her glee at finding a weapon. "Let's do this!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi)   Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 11:06 pm

Kokoro felt happy to. Big but cold flames came from the large blade scorched, same as the bottom smaller blade, even though the smaller blades flames were smaller they were even hotter.
Kokoro thought she would be scared so he informed her that the flames are holy and will only burn evil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi)   Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 11:13 pm

Ari almost dropped Kokoro as he burst into flames, but relaxed when he told her it would only burn things unholy. She swung the blade experimentally and was thrilled when it glided through the air easily, following her touch and doing just what she wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi)   Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 11:16 pm

"Do you think we should take on a mission?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi)   Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 11:23 pm

Feeling determined, Ari nodded. "Yes. I think we can do it. Let's see just how good we are!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi)   Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi) I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 11:26 pm

"ok, I`ll go check some out"
OOC: I`ll pm you the mission
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi)   Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon and mister (Kokoro fire and Ari Kitashi)
Page 1 of 1