Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 4:24 pm

Rowan walked down the streets of Death City, it was the weekend and the sun was high in the sky. The day was warm and Rowan was ready for night to fall so she could watch the nightlife from her apartment balcony. She was new to Death City, but had already become a meister at the academy and was searching for a weapon. Lord Death had told her it would be a difficult process to find one, but it would be well worth it in the end.

She drank from her water bottle as she continued down the street, calmly whistling to herself. She stopped at the basketball court and sat down on a bench as she watched a group of kids play a game. Rowan was happy to be here, it was a place she could be at ease. "I'll just sit here for a few minutes then head back home." she said to herself.

Last edited by Starman55 on December 23rd 2013, 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:04 pm

Cal stared at the glowing red orb that looked similar to a still flame, the blade that was now where his hand was a few minutes ago and Martin's bloody corpse on the ground staining the concrete red. His pupils looked like dots in the white of his eyes, he was trembling he could see his "hand" shaking and had to grab his wrist with his free hand to steady himself.  The blade gave off a very faint glow of golden light, he raised it up to his fore head when he felt his fingers pressing against his skin.

After feeling this he brought his hand back down to see his fingers sticking out of the blade as if they were a part of it. He stumbled backwards falling against the alleyway wall and knocked over a few trashcans in the process, he couldn't stop looking at his hand as his fingers sunk back into the blade "What the h*ll am I?" Nothing could hide the fear in his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:09 pm

Rowan had been walking home when she heard a boy's voice. She approached the gruesome scene around him and looked at the soul in his hand. "Is that a kishin egg soul? she asked him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 5:17 pm

Cal jumped out of his skin a little when he herd someone talk to him "A what soul?" He looked at the girl who to him appeared out of nowhere blankly but still showing he was scared and in his current state of mind he couldn't help but being able to show that he was shocked from her sudden appearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 2:12 am

"That thing in your hand. It's a kishin egg soul. A kishin is a demon god and by consuming pure souls, people can get on the road to becoming the next kishin. But if a weapon and meister air collect 99 kishin souls and the soul of a witch, the weapon can become a death scythe. One of Lord Death's weapons. By the way, I'm Rowan Schultz. I'm a meister up at the DWMA." She turned and pointed at the academy. Then turned back to the boy "What's your name?" she asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 7:27 am

"My hand?" He said as he looked down at his hand to see the blade was gone and his hand was there once again but it was holding the so called 'soul' in the centre of his palm, these words 'Kishin', 'Meisters', 'Witch' and DWMA. They sounded foreign to him but at the same time familiar to him, when the girl smiled at him he began to clam down feeling less scared then hews a minute ago "I'm...I'm Ex..." He paused before continuing having to think about his name being so used to Martin calling him Excalibur instead of Cal or Calbur "my name is Calbur...Calbur Martin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 1:32 pm

"Well Calibur. It's nice to meet you." Rowan said. Looking at the soul, she spoke again "We should probably get that to Lord Death. He can decide what will happen to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:09 pm

(Its Calbur not Calibur :L )

"Lord Death?" He repeated sounding confused, but when he realised they would be leaving the ally way he looked back at Martin's corpse looking slightly worried "What will happen to his body?" he asked as he followed Rowan out of the ally way. "Will he get a funeral?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 4:48 pm

(OOC: Honest mistake bro)

Rowan thought for a second before saying "I'll just call Lord Death and be right back." Rowan ran off leaving Calbur alone. After 5 minutes she returned "Lord Death just said that the soul is yours. He just wonders if you are a weapon or a meister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:05 pm

(its fine XD )

Calber looked at her and tossed her the soul before walking over to Martins body and carried over his shoulder before following her "I wont leave him behind he would want to be cremated and to have his ashes to be scattered on top of the local's highest point so that they could be carried away on the winds so even after death he could be a free sprit..." He was quite for a moment "I'll give Death that soul and return Martin gets cremated, but I'll talk to Death regardless." the fear from his face was gone and his expression showed his mind was set and there was no point trying to change it. "...and I'm just going to tell you as of today I no longer know what I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:28 pm

"We can take the body to the funeral home. But if you want to talk to Lord Death, you have to gain permission first to enter the Death Room. So if you want to talk to him we'll have to call him. We can do it from my apartment." Rowan thought for a second. "Also, if you need a place to stay, I have a spare bedroom that you can use. Come on, we'll head back to my place and you can call Lord Death from there. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:33 pm

Cal nodded and followed Rowan in silence
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 5:53 pm

After helping Cal get the body to the funeral home, Rowan led Cal to her apartment building. Stopping at her mailbox, she grabbed her mail and led Cal up to apartment 3B. Rowan unlocked her door, flipped on the light and said "Make yourself at home Cal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 6:09 pm

He took off the rag he called a coat (he doesn't have the nice clothes in his application yet...he did live with a homeless man) which was covered in blood stains and tossed it in her trash can knowing it was now unusable due to the scent of blood always attracting bugs. Calbur wore a tattered linen t-shirt and trousers with old patched up leather boots, he walked over to a wooden stool not wanting to ruin her good furniture (again lived with a homeless guy).

He remained quite for a while before speaking "Thank you...but why go out of your way for me?" He was curious and for them he had been with her so far he couldn't figure it out for the life of him. after hearing her answer he would wait awhile before asking "...so when do I get to see Death? I thought he wanted to see me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2013, 8:11 pm

Rowan walked over to a mirror near the door. "I saw that you were in need of something. So what came to my mind was to offer you friendship, a place to stay, a nice meal, and a call to Lord Death." She quick used her breath to fog the mirror "So let's call Lord Death!" She unpocketed the kishin soul and tossed it back to Cal. "Hold on to that." With her left index finger she wrote on the mirror "42-42-564. Whenever you want to knock on Death's door." Rowan then stepped back and let the mirror dial. It glowed for a few seconds, long enough for her to call "Lord Death? Can you hear me? It's meister Rowan Schultz."
When no answer came, Rowan cut off the connection and said "We can just try him up at the academy later. I mean hey the 118th rule in the Death Weapon Meister Academy student handbook states that in the event of an emergency students are allow to enter the Death Room without first obtaining permission." She smiled as she kicked off her shoes and stowed them in the corner "I'll count this as an emergency. But for now, let's get you something to eat Cal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 5:11 am

"No thank you," Cal began to protest he was blushing slightly after her little speech about offering him friendship "I'm not hungry, so really you don't have to." This proved to be am obvious lie though when his stomach growled and echoed throughout Rowan's apartment, he then hung his head in embarrassment "OK, fine." He responded to his own actions by standing "I'll eat something, but then please (*bows slightly as if address royalty. Or like how a butler greets his master) allow me to help make it so I don't feel like I I'm posing on you and your hospitality."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 11:46 am

Rowan quick hashed out some bratwurst from her trip to Germany. As she worked she hummed a Nickelback song and dropped some fries into her vat fryer. When everything was ready, she put a plate in front of Cal "Eat up." she said "And tell you what, so I don't feel like your posing on my hospitality. I want to make you my weapon partner. I can tell you have weapon blood in you, it allows you to transform into a weapon." She smiled "I was able to figure this all out while we were in the alleyway. Your reaction to the word hand gave it away." She popped a fry in her mouth and said "I'll give you a moment let this all soak in. If you have questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them to the best of my ability."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 3:04 pm

Calbur ate the bratwurst quietly and heartily, even after eating he leaned back on the stool and began to swing on it and began to stare at his hand again "So I'm a weapon..." He thought out load "Well that does explain why and how my hand to the blade. Also makes sense why I always ended up protecting that old fool when he got us in trouble...he always had way of doing that but he always said not to let anything chain to the ground, that you hand to cut the chains with your sprit and then slice through what opposes you with all your will...it's kinda fitting since I'm some sort of blade based weapon...maybe he always knew since the day he pulled me out of that rock..." He got to his feet and strolled over to the bin and pulled out his raggedy jacket and pulled out what looked like a hand made wallet before dropping the jacket back in. Inside was three $100 notes Martin had saved for emergencies such as much need food...and a bottle of vodka if is alcohol problem got the better of him but Calbur used to keep in line.

He walked over to the door before turning back to Rowan smirking showing sharp teeth (think of Soul's teeth) "I may know nothing about about your line of work and I'm not sure if I want to...heh...Sure I'll be you're weapon. I'll meet you in front of that school you pointed at earlier, if I'm going to be your weapon the last thing I'm going to be is looking like this." Once he finished speaking his part he left the apartment before she could even respond.

***(once he got the clothes from his app...in other words he now looks classy)

Calbur walked towards the steps leading to the school looking almost completely different then he did earlier when he first met Rowen after he was able to get a shower and his hair cut so it was half way down his back, so much that some people stopped him asking if he was a male model...until he actually looked at them, then his naturally fierce facial expression scared them off and usually made people think he was a cold hearted delinquent when in he was in fact the exact opposite. Once he arrived he imminently began to look for Rowan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 3:24 pm

Rowan smiled at her friend as she pulled down the hood of her sweatshirt "I got your enrollment filled out and filed. You were excepted right away!" Rowan put her backpack on the ground and said "I wanna get you used to transforming into weapon form. Lord Death said you need to concentrate on the power of your soul and let the transformation process happen. Soon it will be second nature to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2013, 6:36 pm

"I guess...Nothing beats on the job experience..."Cal stated while he scratched the back of his head feeling a little uneasy about become a piece of metal "After all my life was in danger back in the ally way and that was the first time I can remember my hand turning into a blade...though that could just be my amnesia tacking effect." He stopped scathing his head for a moment after feeling something hard touch his head, he bring his hand around into his field of vision and found it had turned into the hilt of a sword with the butt of it pointing away from him. "Let's get this done sooner then later, I don't end up blades coming out of my chest stabbing somebody when I'm giving them a hug or to accidently cut off my friends hand as I am giving them a hi-five." He sighed with a smile trying to lighten his own out look of the situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 12:28 am

Rowan laughed "Don't worry, I have a few friends who are weapons, they say that transformation is easy to control, but it takes effort to get right." She put her hand on Calbur's shoulder "We can get through this together. You can do this Cal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 6:56 pm

Cal shifted uneasily when Rowan's hand was placed on his shoulder and began to blush but it quickly faded behind his natural cold hearted and fierce facial expression as he began to put his trust in her. Smirking again he looked her the eye "Of coarse I can, after all I'm going to be your weapon right? I'm going to have a reach certain standards to make you look impressive and better then your peers right?" he hopped up ten steps of the ones leading up to the academy "so what are you waiting for? lets get this show on the road."

(mission?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2013, 9:21 pm

Rowan grabbed her stuff and followed Cal up the steps "Right behind you!" she got up alongside her weapon and said "Who knows. We may find a mission soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2013, 7:53 am

(so what now do we go accept a mission? Or do we just rp around the academy?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2013, 12:28 am

(I can close this and we move to the academy board. We can search the missions to find one but until then, we let Rowan and Cl's friendship grow a little. This way they resonate better.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)   Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapon and Meister. Will Rowan find her Weapon? (Rowan and Cal) (Finished)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next