Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some questions.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Some questions. Empty
PostSubject: Some questions.   Some questions. I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2015, 12:08 am

I have a few questions

1) NPC question: Can I make Nathaniel and NPC, specifically for a faction? But he isn't really tied to any of my other characters

2) Soul Resonance question:
Is it possible to create a custom Soul Resonance? The reason I ask is because a character I have named Alabaster, and his weapon partner named Asher (played by Kidd), don't have any resonance like moves/abilities at the moment, and I wanted to know if I could make one based on the magic stone in Alabaster's eye.

The magic stone was wired to connect to his soul, but it only activates when he's extremely enraged and determined to finish a task. However, I was wondering if this could be used for a resonance move? Of course it would be unstable now, and side effects of using the magic stone is fever and an extreme headache, but maybe as Alabaster and Asher progress and get stronger, perhaps he could channel the rage and energy into a move? I had an idea for the design and purpose of this move, if a custom resonance move us considered I'll be more than happy to share what I had in mind for an ability.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Some questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions.   Some questions. I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 10:56 am

Tell ya what, lemme see a detailed outline of upsides and downsides so that I can tell if it's OP or not, then I'll say if you can or not.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Some questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions.   Some questions. I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 1:18 pm

Ok, but Kidd decided that he'd make drawbacks for Asher as well, and I'm still sorta waiting on them, so I can really only Alabaster's part for now. (I'm going to pm you the ability because I made a decision not to reveal the move to the public until it's completed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some questions.   Some questions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some questions.
Page 1 of 1