Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2015, 6:59 pm

3:00PM
August 4th

It had been ten hours since the rejects had been released from the organisation lab. A battery of tests and mutations into chimera development had all but crippled this batch. Still, Ordis had been assigned to hunt them down in preparation for if she had to track and kill a real threat. They were in California and, while unknown to them, they were nearing a city. Only ten of them were even still alive, the others dieing from strokes or heart attacks soon after being released. While Ordis had access to chips that had been implanted into these people, she had been tracking them for the past three hours using only her other skills. She felt happy that her mission success rate would rise.

She came upon her targets, some limped with their leg's replaced by tenticles, others clutched bleeding limbs from where their new flesh had been rejected. She was standing up ontop of a mesa overlooking the group. Plotting her plan of attack with a brown robe covering her body.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 1:38 pm

Ooc: Imma try.

Watching from a nearby roof was the fabulous deal demon himself, Cipher, he had came to California with the conclusion that he was going to try to cause some mayhem and whatnot, however, while he was about to go reek havoc on on some unsuspecting folks, he saw the most saddest looking creatures. He watched as the rejected experiments limped their way towards the city, and chuckled a bit "Pitiful looking things, eh? Wait, who am I talking to, I'm alone, or am I?....." As the demon asked himself this he gazed over the horizon to the mysterious figure in the brown robe. Oooooooo, what a curious looking stranger! How about we go over there and say hi?~, the blonde haired monster thought, but before going over to the person, he tilted his head, "Why'd I say "we" in my mind when I'm alone?.....Eh, who cares...." He said with a snicker.  

The tuxedo wearing man decided to sneak around, and approach the woman from behind...However, since he decided it,  there was a chance he wouldn't follow through, so instead of being discreet, the demon ran/floated up next to her and then said extremely loud "HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO~", if the woman looked, she'd she the eye patch wearing demon grinning broadly at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 1:53 pm

ooc: They are in more of a desert setting, still a few hours travel from a city. There might be some abandoned buildings, but mostly it's just mesa's and rock formations amung desert.

Ordis's sensors picked up movement closing in behind her. She turned her head back to see Cipher creeping up on her when he was still five meters away. Nothing else was moving on the dry and dead mesa, so he stood out. Identifying him as a non priority and currently non dangerous target she turned her attention back to the failed Chimera's. Suddenly she heard a loud "HELLOOOOOOOOO!" From behind her, the machine did not twitch. But her eyes widened once the Chimera's were alerted to her position. She stood up from her couching position, ripped off her cloak, then turned around and threw it right in Ciphers face.

The android then hopped off the edge of the Mesa and spiraled downwards, picking up great speed. The whirring sound of her rocket's could be heard as she activated the boosters in her wings and pulled up. The Chimera's were panicking and a few of them scattered. Everyone tried to pick up their pace but a few were just simply too deformed to sprint at anything more than a light joggers pace. Ordis had one simple objective at the moment, and that was to kill them all. With all her weight and momentum she came in at top speeds and outright scissored three of them neigh in half with her razor sharp metal wings. She then collided with a forth, who let out a goat like "Baaaa!" As she at ontop of him hopelessly pinning the man before she raised her fist and throttled it directly through his chest.

When she was done she stood up, a vapor trial still behind her slowly disappearing and the rockets on her wings cooled only by blood. She looked to see if Cipher would engage her or if he would remain stationary.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 6:38 pm

When the droid three the robe at the blonde haired man, Cipher used his flames to set it on fire as he watched the woman mercilessly slaughter the experiments, his icey blue eye getting wide with surprise and awe. When the weapon came back towards the demon, he started to clap "Wow, fast and efficient, though you're style isn't fun, the sheer brutality of it was very entertaining, kudos to you doll~" he snickered. The tuxedo wearing man then suddenly started to look the woman up and down, as if analyzing her, "And might I add that you have a good looking body, despite you being a robot thing, the blood on ya really brings out your eyes" the blonde said casually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 7:01 pm

Ordis's personality was not sufficiently developed to quite understand what Cipher was saying to her. Is he... Praising the design of my Chasis. Stating that it particularly is effective when covered with blood. I must consider the possibility he is suffering from psychosis. However, he very well might not be...... The android thoughtto herself with a bit of a blank look at the ground as her moth hung open while she processed what he was saying. The pigment in her cheeks increased automatically, she appeared to be blushing. "...Thank you stranger." She said before turning back to her work.

The Chimera's realised they had no hope of running from her even if they split up. Even the most well off out of all of them were lopsided with bear arms at the very least. Three were full of rage and attacked her. One raised his fists pretending he could defend himself. And they other two were seconds away from breaking down into a nervous wreck. When the first one came at her she calculated it's center of mass before shoving her palm into his chest and grabbing onto his unatural thick fur. She then hefted him up with both hands and did a little jump before throwing him into his partner. There was a cracking noise as his spine broke and many other bones from his partner were as well.

The next who came at her attempted to swipe with his lions paw at her head. But she was simply too fast for him. She caught the blow at just the right angle, applied force rapidly until his fore arm broke. Then she drove the open fracture threw his eye. Killing the beast. The final fighter looked like he might just decide to try and run. When Ordis came sprinting at her like the T-1000 he panicked and lashed out with his scorpions tail. While normally it would deliver enough venom to kill 37 frown men, it bounced off of her armor.

The final two took off in the direction of Cipher. Hoping that, perhaps he might just grow a heart and save them. One younger boy was crying and what looked to be his sister was clutching a blood soaked gorila's arm. The process to attack it had gone sour, she was delirious from blood loss. Ordis chased right behind them, picking up speed with her wide springy steps. It was like she was on a trampoline.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 8:59 pm

The eyepatch wearing being watched the merciless carnage, getting extremely giddy, seeing all the blood was making him hungry in more ways than one. Cipher was about to break down and join in the massacre when suddenly the two children ran towards him, the demon tilted his head and blinked his only showing eye, Well, well, what do we have here....There I go with the "we" again...., he thought. The blonde looked the children up and down before grinning, he out a hand on the side of his face and tapped his fingers "Hmmm, what should I do, decisions, decisions..." He chuckled. When the experiment children got close, the blue eyed monster summoned a giant burlap sack, and if the two didn't run, or didn't run fast enough, the demon stuffed the two inside before commenting "I don't mind having a couple of pets~".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2015, 9:16 pm

As soon as Cipher grabbed the children and put them into his sack Cipher had him designated as a threat to the mission. By that time she was directly on their tails. Quite literally in the girls case who had a stingray tail much longer than the natural ones. When picked up the girl would struggle but would be too weak to resist. The boy however would struggle urgently and frantically before bringing his teeth up and trying to bite Ciphers arm. While his jaws were of normal strength his mouth was filled with teeth like that of a normal shark.

Ordis would bend down and slide her leg under his own. She would reach up, her right hand going for the bag and her left going for his arm. She would sweep his leg, try to pull the bag out of his hands (where it would fall on the floor and the kid's would begin wriggling out of there. Before pulling his arm and judo throwing him onto the ground. The very, very heavy robot would attempt to pin him with his arm in a hold. Easily breakable if she wanted it too. "This is your only warning!" She said with glowing red eyes. "Surrender or you will die."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 12:03 am

Cipher was surprised for the moment he was pinned the ground, not necessarily seeing the judo throw coming, but instead of panicking or cowering, a broad grin spread across the blue eyed monster as the wide eyed expression of surprise faded. "Wow, you really get around, huh? One second you're bashing those guys' head in, and another second you've got me pinned, kudos again, doll~" he said with a snicker, the demon didn't necessarily find the position he was in uncomfortable, however, Cipher wasn't oblivious to the danger, but despite this, the blonde was looking up at the droid with a casual, almost relaxed look, hoping that would signify that he wasn't in a fighting mood. The second the weapon let go, if she let go, the deal demon would turn into a yellow goat and sprint away to a safe distance and wait for her blood thirsty drive to end, though it irritated Cipher that he couldn't join in on the fun, he wanted to see how she was in a non killing mode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 9:24 am

Since Cipher did not fight back Ordis released him. Instead turning her attention to the two children. One of them had just poked their head out of the bag. She kicked the boy right in his face sending him back in before she picked up the bag with both arms. tossed it over her head, and cut in in half like a pair of scissors with her wings. If she had been bloody before it was a whole new level this time. Her hair turned crimson with the stuff, it dripped off her skirt and got into her shoes. Now that all threats had been delt with her eyes zero's back in on Cipher. Who had through some magic turned himself into a goat before running away from her.

She stood up from her combat as her eyes color changed from red to yellow. She asked. "Why have you developed a fondness to these things?" The android asked this both to find out and based on his answer. Tell if he meant her harm.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 2:47 pm

Goat Cipher watched as the two children where coldly killed by the robot weapon, Wow, no mercy, I like her style, he thought. When the blood soaked Ordis asked him the question, the now goat Cipher tilted his head, "What are you talk about?" He bleated, Is she talking about blood, the color yellow, or those children things?, the demon thought to himself in confusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2015, 2:53 pm

"Slaughter, human like pets, blood. I have very few opinions myself given my Ego levels are just below 1%." Said the android. Who tilted her head at the fact that despite the magical transformation into a goat he could still speak at all. She began to try and squeze most of the gore out of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2015, 2:18 am

The demon grinned at her question, "Well, that very simple doll, it's all entertaining~" he said with a chuckle "Blood is entertaining because it's wonderful in so many ways, the taste, the color, the smell, the feeling of it bathing your skin, all fantastic sensations~" Cipher said, turning into human form before continuing "Having human pets is entertaining because it's like have toys always at your disposal, and feeling of knowing that you have control over them is pretty satisfying..." Suddenly, the blonde's grin turned into a toothy smile, showing his vampire like fangs "And slaughter...it gives one of the best sensations in the world, better than ravishing someone, or being the master of a living being, Oh ho ho, to be a bringer of something that nearly every living thing fears; death, is a miraculous feeling, it gives me a considerable amount of pleasure to see the pure fear in eyes of my victims, sure, there's lots of things I could do to someone that causes fear, but death is a universal language that everyone understands, and if someone isn't of use to me or not entertaining me, ending their lives sure is amusing" the eyepatch wearing monster concluded, looking as if he was day dreaming of blood and gore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2015, 7:22 am

Ordis looked at her hands. Her empty expression becoming a very slightly intrigued one. "Sensations?..... Knowledge of... Superiority.... To be the master during slaughter..... Death....." As her weak psiche attempted to fully comprehend what was told to her. Eventually she lowered her hands. "To kill is one of life's greatest pleasures. I will consider this opinion to be true until the day I might find contracting evidence." She balled her hands into gentle fists. "All my life I have never known what to feel. Do I pretend to be something I am not by replicating the psiche of the widely accepted morality many humans share? Or do I risk being and outcast..... You have made something.... Clearer to me."

She lowered her hands. "This unit is designated as Ordis. I desire to know of yours."

ooc: xD got her at her very most impressionable state with that speech huh?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2015, 6:39 pm

Cipher grabbed the black top hat off of his head and bowed gentleman like, before looking up with a large smile, "Happy to give you some info, doll~" he said with a chuckle before standing back upright. When the robot asked what he was "designated" as,  the demon snickered, "If you're asking for my name it's Cipher, Cipher Qui Maledicit~" he said with a nod, "Now, I have a question for you doll, why do YOU kill? For pleasure? For buisnese? Or are you trying to fill some void inside of you~?" He asked with a tilted head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2015, 8:27 pm

"I kill to serve mt primary function for :Unauthorized:" She spoke, cutting herself off automatically as Ciphers face was not one associated with the organisation. "Well, I do not choose to I suppose Maledicit. However I must and I will continue doing so until the day I am dismantled."

Ordis looked up into the sky blankly for a moment, gaining new data internally. "I have received orders to kill fifteen more of these creatures since this first hunt went according to plan. They are in four small groups and do not know I am hunting them. My programming does not limit what I can tell you Cipher." Said Ordis walking around the carnage and collecting all of the souls. "Such a restriction would impede the development of my psiche. If you come with me and assist me in this task, one that I know you find so personally pleasurable already. I will in turn give you information that might lead to a much more... .Satisfying answer." Said Ordis. She held up the bundle of souls over her mouth in a bundle before letting them rapidly fall down and slide into her mouth. She was now a bit more closer to humanity....
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2015, 9:16 pm

Ooc: You should probably state how many souls she ate in that moment.

While the demon listened to her words, his nose wrinkled at the word "Organization", to someone who dubbed themselves the king of insanity, any word that had to do with order really annoyed him, plus the idea of a whole place that was full of a bunch of squares, stiffs, and people who order you around was not an ideal place. However, the idea that these people created a soul eating robot interested him, "Huh, I wouldn't mind getting my hands dirty for a good slice of info, wanna make that a deal doll?" He asked with a grin as the cyborg are the souls, Cipher usually didn't assist people without using a deal, however, wether she said yes or no, he'd still probably help, the blonde haired man wasn't one to turn down a blood fest, and some possible snacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2015, 9:41 pm

ooc: Ahh yes! Good idea!

Ordis's eyes shifted to see the world in a slightly different light. Her mind grew more developed with every soul that she consumed. Going from less that one percent development to ten percent really can change your outlook on life. She was feeling now. Akin to a child. She would not know what feelings meant or where they came from. Even how to deal with them. But they were there. She had started to develop a real soul.

The android examined his proposal in a new light. A deal could mean trust, it was a pact of comradery. The android nodded, with the smallest traces of a smile on the edges of her lips. "I accept this deal Cipher." She said before pushing her hand forward for him to shake. She had seen others do this and had studied the phenomenon of human contact. She felt this was a good time to try it out.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2015, 3:33 am

A toothy grin spread across the tuxedo wearing man's face as he grabbed the android's hand "Well, it's a deal~" he snickered. Suddenly, both of the hands would be engulfed in a bright golden colored flames, Cipher clenched Ordis's hand as a star shaped symbol etched on the back of both of their hands before the flames disappeared. Cipher held up his hand and winked "Now it's official, if either of us breaks the deal, which is I help kill these things and in return I get information, then the deal breaking party will receive a grave punishment~" the demon explained. The blonde inwardly cringed at the thought of the penalty for breaking the deal; unbearable pain that not even Cipher, a being who enjoyed pain as much as he enjoyed pleasure, wouldn't enjoy, pain that would feel like you're dying,  Since she's a robot, her insides might over heat and whatnot, I guess it's not necessarily pain, but it will surely be close, he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2015, 8:52 am

Ordis briefly had to check to make sure the two of them were not under attack, and that she had not overheated and spewed fire in the air, no it simply appeared that some sort of magic had sealed the deal. Ordis hoped this would no lead to trouble, that it might lead to quite the opposite in fact.

"All right then. The nearest group is a half mile away to the south east of out current position. Let's get started now shall we? Ordis would take off at a joggers pace, walking at just the right angle to intercept them. Despite this she was walking, always keeping one foot on the ground. She wanted to get there fast and efficiently.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 4:59 pm

The blonde grinned at the robot before turning back into a yellow colored goat, running after her. The demon was so excited to cause some chaos that even in animal form he was grinning, which would seem creepy to normal people.

Ooc: Sorry for short post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2015, 5:09 pm

They came upon the next group shortly. Four of them were walking through the shade of a giant mesa. Two of them were not doing so well, the man and the woman were clutching each others human hands despite having all sorts of identical and bear limbs stitched on elsewhere. The other two were younger and were faring much better. They were strong and not as thirsty. The dark weapon looked at the goat man behind her and nodded. Before she hopped up on a stone the size of a man and leapt into the air, using her rockets for a boost as she glided down swiftly taking the group by surprise. She outright crushed the neck of the leader who was in front. Landing on him. The others were stunned and taken back as their strongest member fell so easily.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 5:16 pm

Cipher watched with excitement as the hunt began, Time to have some fun!!~<3, the demon thought with a snicker before summoning a baseball bat and a coconut. As the robot took down the leader and the rest of the rejects froze up in fear, the blonde did some mental measurements and calculations before hitting the coconut into the air, and after a while of waiting, the hard projectile fell on one of the heads of one of the younger experiments with a sickening CRACK, a coconut falling from such a height would most likely crack their skull.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 5:56 pm

Ordis squatted low into her hand to hand combat position. Just as she heard a crack in front of her. A coconut moving at very high speeds had cracked in half after hitting the young boys skull. He fell down onto the ground with a bleeding head injury. His eyes were wide open to the sky as his fingers twitched and he began to breath his last.

Ordis then dashed into the male out of the two remaining experiments. She picked him up and tossed him into the air where he would impale himself on her razor sharp wings. With the body over her Ordis dropped low and tossed it at he only remaining Chimera. She staggered as Ordis stepped towards her, jumped in he air, and performed a spinning kick with so much weight behind it the attack sent her flying towards Cipher. Two ribs broken as she wailed and cried.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 3:41 pm

When the coconut hit the boy and her fell, Cipher snickered and hollered "Strrrrrrrike!~", before watching as Ordis attack the boy and the girl, kicking the girl to the demon. When the girl got near him, the blonde grabbed the girl and summoned a yoyo, he gave the experiment an evil smile before using the yoyo string to wrap around her neck, starting to strangle her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 4:27 pm

The girl was ensnared but not entirely helpless to defend herself. What first appeared to simply be long hair was actually revealed to be some sort of cross between a manta ray and a porcupine. The tips of many places in her hair were filled with razor sharp barbs. Once Ordis saw that Cipher was trying to strangle her rather than break her neck she sprung into action. The strange woman, while gasping for breath managed to wrench her hair free. She swung her head around trying to his Cipher with it and launched a number of heavy barbs at Ordis.

Unless if Cipher managed to put her down first the android would rush forward into the projectiles and deliver a chop to her head, which would kill her immediately. Ordis would then have three or four of the spikes lodged inside of her chest and right shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)   Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting for ego (Open, PG 13)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next