Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting Again

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hunting Again  Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Again    Hunting Again  I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 7:46 pm

Elaine was skipping through the streets if Death City. She was in the mood to kill.
Back to top Go down

Hunting Again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Again    Hunting Again  I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 10:01 pm

Jet is asleep on a bench a bag full of valuable stuff that he stole laying next to him on the ground
Back to top Go down

Hunting Again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Again    Hunting Again  I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2013, 10:31 pm

While jet was sleeping Elaine started to go through the stuff. "Ooooohh. This stuff is nice." She grabs the bag and slowly creeps away.
Back to top Go down

Hunting Again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Again    Hunting Again  I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 12:16 am

Jet jolts awake breathing heavily sweat pouring down his face and his eyes wide open darting around
Back to top Go down

Hunting Again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Again    Hunting Again  I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 12:56 am

Elaine quickly turns around. "Oh. Hey there. I see you're awake."
Back to top Go down

Hunting Again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Again    Hunting Again  I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:22 am

Jet doesn't hear her e is muttering "it wa just a dream."
Back to top Go down

Hunting Again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Again    Hunting Again  I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2013, 1:23 am

Elaine starts to sneak away again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting Again  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting Again    Hunting Again  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Again
Page 1 of 1