Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tentacled Witch of the Deep

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tentacled Witch of the Deep Empty
PostSubject: Tentacled Witch of the Deep   Tentacled Witch of the Deep I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 11:00 pm

Tentako (天蛸)

Animal Form
Octopus

Description
Tentako usually looks like tall (7' 2"), thin, pale, bald man in a black suit.  His face is very inconsistent, often appearing different to everyone, and is blank when not putting an effort in it.  He can mimic other's faces, though not usually their sizes, voices, or mannerisms through magical means.  His cranium is larger than a normal human's, though not grotesquely so.  His height is mostly due to his legs, granting him a very lanky appearance.  His arms are, somewhat disturbingly, equal in length to his legs.  Anyone who touches him can feel the absence of bone in any part of him, though such is invisible by looking at him.

When he feels it necessary, he is capable of growing two more pairs of arms from anywhere so long as it keeps his bilateral symmetry.  Each of his limbs can act autonomously whenever he wishes.  The eight limbs are often, rather than either arms or legs, long, elastic tentacles covered in suction cups.  His limbs are able to separate from his body and blend in with their surroundings.  This trick has been a useful scouting tool of his, as their autonomous state has allowed him to use his limbs as spies.

His head inflates frequently in battle, as it allows him to blast heavy jets of air for quick movement or attacking.

Personality
He is almost completely devoid of emotion and very dangerously intelligent.  He tends to let others fight his battles despite how active he tends to be.  Despite his intelligence, he is generally impatient, favoring quick plans with chances of failure and casualties over ones with more guaranteed odds that take time to execute.  While he views concepts of good and evil as beneath him, he is extraordinarily evil.  He has never felt remorse for the lives of anyone he killed or his own minions he was directly or indirectly responsible for.  He is incapable of grief.  It is unclear if he truly has desires or if he just acts out of habit.

History
Tentako has been around for a full 165 years, though has only been awake for 55 of them.  He shares the curse of the short-lived nature of octopuses.  After being awake for 5 years, he becomes very weak.  When this happens, he retreats to a discreet location in the dark depths of the sea, dead to the world for another 10 years, whereupon he rises again to repeat his own cycle.  His pattern has gotten predictable to other witches who have known him throughout the years, and he has been greeted by companions in the same library he always goes to in order to catch up with how the times have changed upon his clockwork rise.

He has been indirectly responsible for many corruptions of weapons.  Usually he coerces evil human minions to unwittingly corrupt them.  It has been speculated he does this out of the intent to wield eight dark weapons simultaneously, though he has yet to successfully gather that many due to frequent rebellion of those he marks as minions.  Of course, he could simply be doing it to reduce the numbers of effective meisters.  His true intentions have always been difficult to detect.

He has always avoided the foreground of witch politics, sticking to work with their common interests as their spy and researcher.  He has collected human souls on his own before, though generally to create evil humans, power them up, or get them to make dark weapons.  This has helped keep eyes generally off of him from all parties.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Tentacled Witch of the Deep   Tentacled Witch of the Deep I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2013, 11:25 pm

Dear lord you made slender man...... Awsome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tentacled Witch of the Deep   Tentacled Witch of the Deep I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 12:54 am

That wasn't the original intent at all, but then I realized that's exactly what I was doing about halfway through.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Tentacled Witch of the Deep   Tentacled Witch of the Deep I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 12:55 am

Can I call him slender?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tentacled Witch of the Deep   Tentacled Witch of the Deep I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 12:59 am

I won't stop you. It all depends on context to figure out what he'll do.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Tentacled Witch of the Deep   Tentacled Witch of the Deep I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:01 am

I'm gonna call you slender to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tentacled Witch of the Deep   Tentacled Witch of the Deep I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tentacled Witch of the Deep
Page 1 of 1