Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13) Empty
PostSubject: A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13)   A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2015, 8:34 pm

Ordis had been assigned a simple task earlier today. She had been told to track down a monster that had been disrupting the organisations android experiments in the area. Current information gathered on the beast has lead it's height to be identified at thirteen feet, with a wingspan of twenty seven. It had not been attacking them per say, but in a two hundred and eighty mile radius it's mating call had been disrupting all modern technology. Sure, she had done her own research to find that cars in the middle of nowhere and hikers got eaten alive if they approached it's area, but that had only made him easier to track.

She was coming up on it's nest, she new. The android could only hope that her readings had been correct about it's species and sleep patterns. She expected to get it right where it was most- Damn. The robot walked up and saw an empty spot on the raised ground that had been torn to threads. Remains of prior meals were scattered all over the area. She had found the right place alright, but it was gone. Instead of being sullen the android examined the scenic view she had from such a high place. It made emotions well up inside her that she was not sure she had. But she disregarded them, where was that bird!?

A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13) Iguazu-Falls-1065-5
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13)   A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2015, 8:21 am

Nunally had been sent by the DWMA to find out what's attacking poor people of South America. She couldn't take her weapon partners with her, so she had to get a pair of soul wavelenght pistols, that looked like M1911's.
She had not too much info about her target, however she knew that it's a bird-like creature.
The DWMA wouldn't let any more people die because of such thing.

Nunally walked alone into the jungle, many hours later she spotted first signs of her target activity. Also..She detected trails of an electronic device activity.
The clone walked deeper into the area and pulled out the pistols from the holsters.
She spotted her. An android that looked like a cute girl. He brain started analyzing Nana's situation
[Scanning..]
[Scanning..]
[Information:The female being is not a human]
[Information: The female is a machine, probably equipped with an andvenced A.I]
[Information: The machine is probably a military weapon]
[Warrning: The machine can be a danger.

[Recommendation: Do not get into an eye contact with the machine. Try to contact with it by sending bluetooth signal"

Nana turned on her bluetooth module and started to send low-frequency signals
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13)   A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2015, 8:49 am

As soon as Nunally opened up communication with her blue tooth signal Ordis picked it up with the sensors on her head. She rotated her skull one hundred and eighty degree's until she was looking right behind her in Nunally's general direction. The android immediately began scanning for electronic devices and found a small one operating and high efficiency. Her head turned directly into the foilage that Nunally was behind. Looking directly at her without actually seeing her. Using the blue tooth signal she sent a message.

[{-State why you are here now or be disassembled-}]
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13)   A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2015, 9:24 am

[My mission is to eliminate the threat causing troubles to the local civilians. According to the knowledge I've gathered, my target is a monster with the appearence of a bird.] Nana replied, not trying to be hostile.

The clone took a note of the android's capability of rorating the head 180 degrees.
Nunally calcualted that the possibility of winning against such machine is too low for her. Nana was not created to fight. She used to be an assistant of her creator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13)   A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2015, 10:24 am

Ordis moved the rest of her body around to face Nunally. he briefly calculated her next actions before saying, not through a message but with her own voice. "We are here for the same reason then.... You can come out, I will not harm you." Ordis was surprised that there were any other, non organisation robots/cyborgs going around. To be able to communicate with her as she did Nunally would have to be one or the other. Still, there was some advanced technology in the world. And she did not show this on her face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13)   A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2015, 11:00 am

Nunally came out from her hideout to see Ordis better. "Can you indetify yourself?" She asked, trying to sound more human. However, with her cold monotone voice it was impossible. She stared at the android to get more infomation about her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13)   A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2015, 11:26 am

Monotone, great. She would not have to try and sound human. "My designation is Ordis. I am an android and that is all I can tell you about me. I however would like to inquire at to your identity and creator." Ordis very much wanted to know what was going on with Nunally.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13)   A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2015, 3:16 pm

"Your request has been accepted." Nunally replied, trying to look her in the eyes. She learnt that it's important for humans to look themselves in the eyes when they speak about something important.
"My name is Nunally or Nana, my serial number is SU-001. I'm a genetic modified clone. My creator put a small computer inside my skull. The name of my creator was Professor Edward Chazaam. His current status: K.I.A" The clone replied with her monotone voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13)   A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2015, 9:18 pm

"Thank you Nunally. I would share information of my own such as that with you, but it is not my decision to make." Ordis noticed that she made eye contact with her. Likely trying to act human, Ordis had not even realized she was doing the same. "Well, we need to find this creature before it finds us. This nesting ground is several days old, I doubt it will return."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13)   A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 1:25 pm

"Observation: As a clone, made of flesh and bones, I am a target easy to find by our target" Nunally said, looking around. The clone was analyzing their current situation. She, or they, didn't know much about their target. She tried to find any clues by looking at the area.
Nana accepted the fact that Ordis couldn't tell her more. She knew about different protocols that were supposed to prevent the machines from revealing top secret informations about their creators et cetera.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13)   A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 1:38 pm

"Inquiry, are you suggesting we use your body as the bait for a trap?" Asked Ordis who also looked around once she notices Nunally doing the same.

There were just a bunch of left over meals and ground up tree fibers that made up the nest. There was nothing in particular to tell where it could have gone. Human bones, including crushed skulls also dotted the nest.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13)   A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 1:56 pm

"Affirmative. I think it's the best option. However, we need to change our position. The smell of the decaying bodies is covering my smell, which means that our target will not find me." Nunally told Ordis, finding nothing interesting about their enemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13)   A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2015, 2:44 pm

Omega pointed to the very top of a ruins towers. Despite all the years of erosion and plant growth it still looked relatively sturdy. "Your smell could travel for miles there and our query has no problems eating people.... I would say it might even be searching for them specifically."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13)   A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2015, 3:58 pm

"I understand." Nunally told Ordis quietly.
"Our target should be eliminated immidiately, then, before it murders another human being. Can you lead the way?" The clone added with her monotone voice. Probably seeing those two conversate, would be strange for someone that didn't know what were they.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13)   A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A big bird in an old ruin. (Closed, pg-13)
Page 1 of 1