Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not having a care in the world

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Not having a care in the world Empty
PostSubject: Not having a care in the world   Not having a care in the world I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:02 am

Ayoko was skipping along the side walk, planning to visit her favorite tree house. Her headphones were on, blaring some rock music into her ears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not having a care in the world   Not having a care in the world I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:22 am

Kokoro walks by the girl listing to the music him and Arisa had gotten earlier and he stopped for a moment.
"excuse me, but do you mind me asking you what are you listening to."
He looked back at his music player wondering if anyone else bought the same junk as he did. Probably not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not having a care in the world   Not having a care in the world I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:23 am

"I'm listening to some Black Veil Brides." She says, smiling at him brightly. "I'm Ayoko by the way."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Not having a care in the world   Not having a care in the world I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:25 am

I sat quietly in a tree, at the spot that Ayoko had shown me when I'd first met her. The lake was calm, the birds were quiet, and I had not a care in the world. My leg dangled loosely, and I closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not having a care in the world   Not having a care in the world I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:27 am

Kokoro blushed and hid the screen that showed the band and smiled back at her hoping she didn`t read it. "Hai~ I`m Kokoro fire a weapon at the DWMA" Kokoro looked at her again and noticed the tree house."Excuse me, what are you doing?" He then noticed the stranger in the tree and thought if they were both associated and just looked away for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not having a care in the world   Not having a care in the world I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:30 am

"Hey Ace!" Ayoko calls out after realizing it was him. "We haven't talk in a while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not having a care in the world   Not having a care in the world I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:34 am

Daniel was walking on the sidewalk, his scarf blowing in the wind and hands in his coat pockets. He didn't know how hot or cold it was, but it didn't exactly matter. He never really wore anything when he was out besides his white jacket and scarf. He noticed Ayoko and he smiled. He walked towards her and said, "Hey Ayoko." He then noticed the other guy and looked puzzled as he hadn't really seen him around. "Hey there...who are you?" He had a friendly smile on his face showing him he wasn't trying to be insulting.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Not having a care in the world   Not having a care in the world I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:39 am

Ugh great... people. I dropped down out of the tree, and came over to her, knowing that if I walked away she would never let me get away with it. "People seem to flock to this place like flies. What happened to it being secluded?" Anxiously, I brushed a strand of hair back, smoothing it out properly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not having a care in the world   Not having a care in the world I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:40 am

Kokoro felt a bit smaller. "O-Oi, I`m Kokoro Fire." Kokoro looked around wondering why so many people were starting to gather in this spot. "I was about to go grab some food, anyone wanna join me. I can pay for you guys to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not having a care in the world   Not having a care in the world I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:42 am

OOC: She was walking down the sidewalk of death city....

"You got me there." She shrugs before looking at Kokoro again. "I actual just ate...."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Not having a care in the world   Not having a care in the world I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:44 am

OOC: FUUUUUUU this is what happens when I spend two weeks climbing mountains, eating rabbit, and sleeping on rocks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not having a care in the world   Not having a care in the world I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:47 am

OOC: EATING RABBIT? LUCKYYY- I mean...pie tastes good and pigghesaremine

Daniel shrugs and says, "I actually haven't ate yet. But, if we go anywhere I can pay for myself. Trust me. Oh, almost forgot. I'm Daniel, Daniel Akagi. His smile is still there and he extended his hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not having a care in the world   Not having a care in the world I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:48 am

Kokoro seemed a little dissapointed at the fact that she just ate. He tossed his wallet into the sewer without anyone seeing, he then checked his pockets. "Oh well, I apparently don`t have my wallet on my, shucks." Kokoro put his hands behind his back and threw his head back laughing. He then looked at the other two knowing that they had saw him toss the wallet, he just had that look in his eyes that told them "tell and die."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Not having a care in the world   Not having a care in the world I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:51 am

What an idiot... "I suppose I'm obligated to introduce myself, aren't I... Name's Ace. Stay off of my bad side, and you won't have anything to worry about."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not having a care in the world   Not having a care in the world I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:55 am

"Don't scare the poor guy like that!" Ayoko huffs, shaking her head slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Not having a care in the world   Not having a care in the world I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 1:55 am

Kokoro glared at ace, Your not very smart are you? "Well it was nice meeting you all but I gotta get to my misters hows and help her pack for an upcoming mission, she needs her entire wardrobe before she goes anywhere" Kokoro walked off with a beat in his step as he matched up with the melody of his song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not having a care in the world   Not having a care in the world I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not having a care in the world
Page 1 of 1