Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

"I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join) Empty
PostSubject: "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)   "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 10:44 pm

Calvin sighed. Deeply. Really deeply. All he wanted was to make sure Ashlyn kept out of trouble. And now, after letting her out by herself for one day, what does she do? Go partner up with some stranger and send in an application at the academy. Calvin looked over to his bubbly sister and couldn't help to smile at her. That's why he agreed to train the two today, to see if Ashlyn was really cut out for the academy.

Ashlyn smiled looking around. She told B.J. exactly where to meet her, though she never been there herself. It was just past a dojo, which Ashlyn swore she thought that's where they were going, but instead, She got pleasantly surprised. "Is this, a parkour building?" she asked, excitedly. Calvin nodded to her. "Yeah, they let me come here and run and jump and things when they have nothing planned. When's your friend getting here?" but, he might as well not have asked, since Ashlyn droned him out and continued looking around.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)   "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 10:51 pm

B.J walked up to the place that Ashlyn had told him to meet up with her and her brother, [i]I finally get to meet her brother[i], he thought. The violet eyed weapon didn't wear anything special, just a white t-shirt, dark grey jeans and a black beanie, his jacket slung over his shoulder. When he saw the two, he waved with a small smile, but his face still stayed mostly blank.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)   "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 11:57 pm

Ashlyn turned around to tell Calvin something, but instead saw B.J. instead, so she obviously changed her focus on to him. "B.J.!" She called out, waving in huge gestures. Calvin turned around to look at him, and then smiled as well, he always preferred being nice at first. But he did mumble under his breath, "Hw looks weird." which Ashlyn responded quickly back with, "You both look the same, shush up." Calvin look suprised at that. "What? Because we both have white hair? You ha," but she just waved him away and introduced the two to each other. "B.J., Calvin, Calvin, B.J." Calvin smiled and reached a hand out.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)   "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 12:19 am

B.J took Calvin's hand even though he would prefer to fist bump instead of shake hands, "Nice to finally meet you, Calvin" he said, the teen hten looked towards Ashlyn "Ready to train n junk?" He asked, he didn't seem extremely enthusiastic, but he actually was looking forward to some activity other than walking around the city.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)   "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 12:53 am

Calvin nodded. "Ditto." Ashlyn clapped her hands together happily once B.J. asked if she was ready to train. "I've been waiting for this day since two days ago!" She then turned to Calvin, asking, "Though, why was I not allowed to wear workout clothes?" Calvin nodded, understanding the wonder. "Well, if you were to ever get into a fight, nine times out of ten you're going to be in your regular clotges, if not heavier and thicker clothing." Ashlyn nodded as her eyes followed Calvin. Walked over and got a pretty big mat and pulled it over and laid it between two sets of blocks, both which were a solid foot width and length, with a stepping stool available to climb on top of it. "So, the space between block A and block B is a yard. I want you both to get from point A to point B. You're up first, B.J." Calvin told, patting the stool.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)   "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 1:47 am

When the weapon was told he was going to run first, he shrugged and responded with "Ok" before getting into position. B.J didn't know if Calvin was going to give the signal to run or not, if he did, B.J would run, but if he didn't give a signal after a bit, B.J would run at his own mark. B.J wasn't the most athletic, but he could run as fast as any healthy boy his age.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)   "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 11:53 pm

Calvin raised his hand, making sure B.J. knew exactly what to do. "Just run between these two blocks, make your way up onto one, and then get from that block to the next without touching the floor." Ashlyn bit her bottom lip and walked a little bit away from the two. Could Calvin actually do that himself? Ashlyn tried to see how she could actually clear it herself, and was sort of glad B.J. was going first to see how he would do it.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)   "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 1:32 pm

B.J looked between the two blocks, could he do that? B.J might have not been out of shape, but he wasn't necessarily the most athletic guy around, Well, I'll never know unless I try, it's probably not as hard as I'm making it out to be, he thought, nodding towards Calvin before doing what was instructed. When on an opposite block, B.J then jumped forward, launching himself towards the other side. When he landed, his feet were on the step of the other block.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)   "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2016, 2:09 pm

Calvin smiled and nodded his head in amazement. It took Calvin himself a few months, years ago to be able to do that. But then again, his attentions weren't really trying to train them with things he could actually do when he was a beginner, but more of things he can easily do now, and what beginners should have more trouble with. Specifically...

Ashlyn nodded, chalking up that looking at B.J. do it first was completely useless to her. She would usually cheer B.J. for completing that, but she was just drawing a blank on how to do it. Once B.J. got off the block, Calvin smiled at Ashlyn. "Do the same thing, okay?" Ashlyn nodded and once Calvin told her to go, she ran right past the blocks, quickly turned around and jumped up, grabbing it on the ledge. She pulled herself up and immediately backed onto the edge, and took a deep breath in and out as she ran to the edge, jumped, made it halfway, and fell. Ashlyn quickly maneuvered herself to her back and lifted her head to not take any serious damage. She saw Calvin in the corner of her eye walk over to her. Not wanting to seem like a disappointment, she jumped back up and ran over to the block again, climbed up, tried jumping again, this time jumping feet first, and still fell, though this time being caught by Calvin, who put her down. "Ashlyn," he chuckled a bit. "Not everybody can do that first try, I couldn't do it first try." Ashlyn crossed her arms and looked sort of down. Calvin then gave a thumbs up to B.J. "Good job! Now, follow me." He told them, making his way past the two blocks by going in between them.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)   "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 7:40 pm

B.J flinched a bit when Ashlyn fell, and was glad when Calvin caught her the second time, the weapon gave the teenaged girl a small half smile, well, at least it seemed like half smile because of his monotone face, but he meant it as encouragement. When Calvin started to head towards the next test, B.J began to follow.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)   "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2016, 11:45 pm

Ashlyn frowned and bit her lower lip, looking back at the jump. Calvin led them up to the second floor And continued walking until they reached a door. He smiled at them and knocked on the door. " I'm going to head back downstairs. When i call, open the door, do the exercise. One at a time." he then walked back downstairs. Ashlyn smiled at B.J.. "Want me to go first?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)   "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2016, 10:39 pm

When Ashlyn asked if B.Just would prefer for her to go first, the weapon replied "Go for it, champ", giving another small smile.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)   "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2016, 7:36 pm

Ashlyn smiled back and nodded, opening her mouth to say something until she heard Calvin give the call. "Let's see what this is." She then turned around and opened the door. To just see one metal slim plank, and no actual floor. You can see the rest of the building down below, including Calvin who was looking up and smiling. "I'm here to catch you if you fall!" He called out. Ashlyn took a little gulp before holding her arms out and taking one step onto the metal. She carefully took each step, and while she as, she started to think how in the world did some people run on things slimmer than this. Was she really cut out for this? She wanted to make sure B.J. got stronger like he wanted, but at the same time, she didn't want to bring him down.

Luckily, she snapped out of her thoughts to see their was a turn, and she almost fell off until she hugged onto the plank. Calvin did a real quick freak out though quickly calmed down when he saw Ashlyn wasn't hurtling to her death just yet. But, decided to tease her a bit. "Hey, Ash! Don't tell me you're having trouble with balancing, Miss Ballet!" Ashlyn slowly raised to her feet. "It's diffrent to balance safely on the ground than way up here!" She then continued throughout the walking.

Thats when she got to the final part of it. There was a little gap, nowhere near as long as the last excersie they had to do, but the challenge was the fact there was way less jump space. Ashlyn looked down at Calvin, who was staring intently at her, making sure that he could catch her just in case. She then went to look at B.J., but soon decided that the less movement the better. So, she took her leap of fate, and missed landing it. But she did grab it by both sides with her hands, pulling herself up. She smiled triumply to herself before finishing up the course, having to try to balance on the platform while it went to a downwards slant to go back to the first level where Calvin was. Once passing him, she gave him a smile, which Calvin returned before turning back towards the door and walking closer to it, calling, "B.J.! Your turn!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)   "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2016, 10:04 pm

B.J flinched when Ashlyn almost fell off the beam, and he felt dread swell within him, and even though he didn't show it much, he was extremely nervous. When told it was his turn, the weapon edged a bit closer to look down, before giving a long whistle "Well...This wasn't the way I was planning on getting iced..." He murmured to himself before taking a step forward. The violet eyed teen took a deep breath and tried to look forward instead of down, focusing on one thing as he walked; music. A bit shakily at first, B.J inched his way across the beam, taking his time, but once he was halfway, there was only one thing he thought of, dontlookdowndontlookdowndontlookdownomgdontdontdont, k?. B.J never really pondered about what made him a bit nervous, but hights seemed to do it.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)   "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:25 pm

Calvin told Ashlyn, without taking his eyes off B.J., "Hey, go fetch me some pencils from the front." Ashlyn nodded and jogged over to it. She came back as fast as she could and gave it to Calvin, who took it and started throwing them one by one in past B.J.'s body. "Hey! Don't look down!" He told, purposefully saying that so he would look down. Ashlyn pushed Calvin a bit. "What are you doing?" Calvin waved her off a bit. "Just trying to simulate a real life situation. With pencils."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)   "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 12:52 pm

B.Just blinked when the pencils started whizzing by him, breaking his trance. The violet eye weapon started to wobble and despite his better instincts, looked down, "Oh crap..." He murmured, now stopping in his tracks. The teen looked at Calvin before calling out "Uh....What's all this about?" His voice still monotone even though his nervousness was welling up inside.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)   "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2016, 5:51 pm

"Ah, y'know. Distracting you, and making sure you don't fall all in one. And I said don't look down!" Calvin called up, still throwing the pencils. Ashlyn sighed and called up, "You got this!" Calvin slowed the throwing of his pencils down to a minimum, not wanting to waste them all while he was not even moving. Ashlyn then dared to ask, "Has anybody ever actually fell on this?" Calvin nodded. "Of course. They also got injured. But i'm sure he's going to do just fine, probably." Calvin more or less reassured her.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)   "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2016, 7:19 pm

What the hell did I get myself into?, B.J thought as he started to inch forward, but more unsteadily than before. B.J kept having to fight the urge to look down, his violet eyes darting from the objective down bellow his feet from time to time, it made him feel dizzy. Suddenly, B.J slowly went down on his stomach, hugged the rail with his arms and legs, and starting inching foward like a worm, he knew it was stupid and probably looked silly, but it kept him from look down, so looking like he was straight from a comedic scene in an anime, B.J continued squirming towards his goal, All that matters is I get there, right?, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)   "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2016, 9:33 pm

Calvin raised an eyebrow at that. "Well, that is certainly one way of doing it." Ashlyn clapped a bit and smiled. "Looking good up there B.J.!" She cheered. Calvin looked a little bit away and pointed at a mat. "Hey, Ash, go get that mat and put it over to that padded corner." Calvin the looked back at B.J., and called up, "Almost there my man!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)   "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2016, 10:02 pm

"I would really hope so.." the weapon said, though mostly to himself, feeling a bit less queasy knowing he was closer. After a little while, B.J maneuvered his head a bit to see what was going on and how close he was, Almost there, he thought as he moved closer to the end of the beam.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)   "I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I Just Care About You, Okay?" (Chase and Vi, ask to join)
Page 1 of 1