Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) Empty
PostSubject: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 9:04 pm

Gabreil took a perch overlooking the school in falcon form, it would be nice if he could turn back. unfortunately he could only learn to turn into his animal when his life was in danger, and with no consept of how wizard powers work... he was stuck. he walked in slowly trying to get someone's attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 9:09 pm

OOC: He's in falcon form, right?

Kokoa walked through the halls of DWMA when she saw a falcon walking instead of flying. She approached it. "Haaaaai, mr. Birdy~! Is one of your wings hurt?" She asked the bird sweetly even though she knew it would not answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 9:13 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 9:43 pm

"Um... You're a good artist, Mr. Bird..." Could this bird be...? No, it can't "Does this mean something I should worry about? Want me to go to the library and check it...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 9:49 pm

he nodded. library's were good, he loved spending time there. he could also research how to transmogrify back. he flapped up to her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:04 pm

Kokoa giggled "Okay, Mr. Birdy, off to the library we go!" She said before heading to the library. When they reached it, they encountered thousands of books on several shelves, it was not-so-surprisingly empty. Kokoa reached for a symbols book, sat down on a chair, and started examining it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:09 pm

Gabriel flapped threw the shelves looking at the w's with his enhanced vision. wiches and you, 101 ways to kill a witch, witch culture... aha a study on witches and their animal magic! he pulled It out and flew it over to kokoa, pecking at it once it was there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:17 pm

Kokoa picked the book from the falcon "This book, is abbout witches and their animal forms..." she said before realizing who the bird was "Mr. Birdy... Are... Are you a witch...?" She did her best to stay calm at that exact moment and don't have an emotional breakdown or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:20 pm

he found a pen in paper in kokoa's supplies. he wrote " well... the proper term is wizard. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:22 pm

Kokoa sighed deeply, trying to remain calm. "Alright... How can I even help you? I know nothing about magic..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:24 pm

" how should I know? " he wrote. " we're in a library, I thought this could help. " he draws an arrow to the book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:30 pm

Kokoa opened the book and read the index hoping to find an answer "Oh, transformation control!" She exclaimed "That should help~!" She then flipped the book to the page where the chapter they were looking for was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:36 pm

Gabriel looked through the text and found nothing of use. the same garbage I was taught every day, it wont work. not for me at any rate. he thought. alchemy might work...
he hops to the ground and focuses hard on it, slowly a purple energy burns a mark into the ground. he stands on it and rights. " I need something valuable, like a small gem, metal, or anything like that. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:46 pm

"Um... Um..." Kokoa looked through her backpack "I can't find a thing!" She exclaimed before an idea came to her head. She put a hand nderneath the collar of her shirt and pulled out a collar with a small purple gemstone "I found this at home before coming here, it's my sister's but... You can use it, I guess." She said while handing him the collar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 10:53 pm

he placed it in the circle, then spread his wings. electricity jumped off his arms into the circle and smoke rose. " CAWWWHHHHAA! " the bird sounds got replaced by the sound of a teenage boys. when the smoke cleared there was a purple eyed, 6 foot 1, light brown haired teenage boy standing there wearing a laced purple trench coat that went just to the back of his knees. " thank you! " he said stepping away from the ground and upto kokoa. " my names Gabriel mystic. what's your name? " he said offering his hand. his face was distractingly cute, like a male model it drew attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:01 pm

Kokoa was amused by the former boy's face, it was really attractive. But in her eyes, nothing compared to Dylan, plus, Dylan is nothing related to witches or magic. "I'm Kokoa..." She answered taking his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:06 pm

" well kokoa, could you show me to the enrolment office? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:12 pm

"Sure" Kokoa answered "This way." She indicated before heading to the office, hoping Gabriel would follow her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:16 pm

he followed close behind her. " so kokoa, tell me about yourself. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:19 pm

"Well, what can I say? I'm American but was adopted by a Japanese couple and raised in Japan... I joined the DWMA to find my sister who is also adopted, but... I already found her. So, how about you?" She asked quickly to avoid questions from Gabriel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:24 pm

" weeeeeel. " Gabriel thought. immediate history: family was murdered. " I cannot use traditional wish magic, only alchemy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:25 pm

"Oh, really? Why is that?" Kokoa asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:28 pm

" I don't know, just never could. I studied for hours trying to figure it out. but those efforts bore no fruit. so I learned alchemy. do you have any friends? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:34 pm

"Um, yeah!" Kokoa smiled "I think my closest friends are Aurora, Arthur, Ben, Nolan, Kataro, Cal, Rowan, Anna, Lukas, Connor and... Dylan." Kokoa blushed slightly at the mention of Dylan''s name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2013, 11:37 pm

there goes that window. he thought. " so what do you think about wizards? "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )   Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gabriel mystic the witch who dosent care who knows. ( open! )
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next