Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter DeAndre

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Enter DeAndre Empty
PostSubject: Enter DeAndre   Enter DeAndre I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 6:24 am

DeAndre, the dark-skinned boy in plain orange robes, takes a seat against the wall in the hallway. His body is entirely still aside from slow, deep breaths. His eyes are not quite closed as he stays aware, calmly passing time a while before classes.
Back to top Go down

Enter DeAndre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter DeAndre   Enter DeAndre I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 7:52 am

Connor walked by him "you must be the new student"
Back to top Go down

Enter DeAndre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter DeAndre   Enter DeAndre I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 8:34 am

Kokoro was walking normaly humming black paper moon in his head and he noticed conner talking to someone. "Oi~ Conner! Who`s that?" Kokoro saw the look on the kids face knowing that he didn`t seem fimiliar from around the academy. "Oh, are you new." He set his glare on the new kid. "Hai~ My name is Kokoro Fire." He flew out his hand to shake.
Back to top Go down

Enter DeAndre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter DeAndre   Enter DeAndre I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 11:05 am

He nodded and replied, "Yeah, name's DeAndre Washington." He took the offered hand and shook it.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Enter DeAndre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter DeAndre   Enter DeAndre I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 4:17 pm

Arusa walked merrily down a hall in the DWMA, when he spotted a man who appeared to be dressed in Buddhist clothing. He immediately ran over, and greeted the new faces. He was having a hard time keeping up with all of the new arrivals. "Hullo! Are you all new here?"
Back to top Go down

Enter DeAndre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter DeAndre   Enter DeAndre I_icon_minitimeJuly 10th 2013, 4:29 pm

"I am. Dunno about them. I'm a weapon student, DeAndre Washington."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enter DeAndre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter DeAndre   Enter DeAndre I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter DeAndre
Page 1 of 1