Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter Rebecca Spring!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Enter Rebecca Spring! Empty
PostSubject: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 8:47 pm

Rebecca walks throughout the halls, without knowledge of where she was supposed to go. She wore a wavy light blue dress with small white lace showing at the neck, sleeves, and skirt of the dress. It looked very fancy and made by a very elaborate designer. She wore black dress shoes and white gloves as well. She kept walking through the halls, still clueless of where she was going. Rebecca sighed. new school means no friends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:00 pm

"Hiya!" Arisa calls out from down the hall, skating over to her on her roller blades. She was wearing her usual black jeans and white shirt, which was covered by her leather jacket. "I'm Arisa!" She says while trying to stop, only to fail horribly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:09 pm

Rebecca looked at Arisa's clothing, and gave a slight look of disgust before she responded. "Hello. My name is Rebecca. How are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:18 pm

"Pretty good." She says with a shrug, shoving her hands into her pockets. "What's with the face."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:22 pm

Jet sees Arisa talking to someone walks over and says "Hey Arisa who are you talking to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:26 pm

"Some chick named Rebecca." She says with a shrug, pointing at her noise randomly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:28 pm

She looks at Arisa. "Oh... it's nothing..." Her voice trails off. And she is obviously bad at lies as she looks at her clothing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:36 pm

"Nice too meet you Rebecca I am Jet Tucker one o the best thieves in Death city."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 9:37 pm

She notices that Rebecca looks at her clothing and sighs, "Is there something wrong with what I wear?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:08 pm

Rebecca sighs. "Sorry. It's just...." She talks faster "The clothes look to casual, show some originality. You don't want to be like everyone else. If everyone was the same there'd only be need for one of us." She coughs. "Again, sorry. Clothes designer. It's a habit..." She brushed dust off her dress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:09 pm

"All I have to say is this; I don't care for originality when it comes to clothing because I simply don't care about it as much." She says with a shrug, not caring about her words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:14 pm

Lily saw a group in the hall and walked over to them, in her normal exposing clothing "I can't help but notice this little group."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:16 pm

Rebecca looked slightly surprised. "You're not mad, annoyed, or in any way teasing me... Huh... That's new..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:20 pm

"Why the hell would someone be teasing you?" Lily said clueless since she just got there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:23 pm

"She just went all psycho mode on my clothing choice." Arisa says simply with a smug smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:25 pm

Lily looks down at her clothes then back up and sweatdropped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:33 pm

"Oh.." Rebecca says shyly "N-no reason for someone t-to... um..." Her voice trails away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:34 pm

"Ugh, clothing means nothing..." She mumbles, crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:36 pm

Lily shrugged. "It's people's way if expressing themselves."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:36 pm

"I guess...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:42 pm

"Yes! Excactly!" Rebecca smiles widely. "Finally someone who gets it!! I make clothing, and I must say, you express yourself very nicely."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:44 pm

"Uh thanks. I just like showing off my dragon tattoo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:51 pm

Rebecca looks at her watch, bedazzled with quartz. "Are we supposed to be in some kind of class...?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:55 pm

I trudged slowly through the DWMA, when I saw Lily, and perked up a bit. I quickened my pace to reach the group. "Yes, we are..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 10:58 pm

"Pshh...Ms. Metzgers is a pain. I'm thinking about skipping today. Oh hi Ace!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter Rebecca Spring!   Enter Rebecca Spring! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enter Rebecca Spring!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next