Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private)   The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 5:27 pm

Vanja knelt. met soon enough by a twitching Ms. Himura --- split between both Tsukiko and Kazuko, hair streaked sporadically between black and white.

"What do you need, Mr. Hammer?" It was Vanja again, still speaking, both Himuras lingering nearby, crouched behind her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private)   The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 5:29 pm

"Need to give you..." He sighed, lifting his magic tool arm up and then jamming it into himself. He grunted in pain, forcefully extracting something from deep inside himself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private)   The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 5:34 pm

Vanja didn't flinch, something in her eyes seeming to shift, however, pupils dilating as her tongue slid out to glide across her forever-painted lips. Tsukiko's voice echoed behind her in a gasp, confusion strung out across it, even as the eye controlled by Kazuko narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private)   The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 5:36 pm

Sylas soon pulled out a small red orb, offering it to Tsukiko. His arm was shaking, and threatening to give out. "Take him... Keep him...safe." He said softly, his breathing growing shallower by the moment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private)   The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 5:40 pm

The black suddenly dispersed from the woman's hair, the brown eye widening before falling to the madness-tinged red of the other half. Tsukiko, in full control, took to the orb in a heartbeat, clinging to it as she pressed it to her chest. "Sylas...?"

"Mr. Hammer!" Vanja said, leaning closer, eyes wide, partially with hunger, partially from worry. "What-"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private)   The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 5:42 pm

"Find him...a body. He'll come back to you." He said softly, before turning to Vanja. He tried to reach his gory metal hand out towards her, only to have it fall to his side. "Vanja... The house is yours. It's paid off. Ms. Himura will help you with the legal things..." He said, before turning back to Tsukiko. "Kazu... Her getting the house.... In my will. Office safe. 18-47-07." He said, breathing out the combination.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private)   The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 5:47 pm

There was a flicker behind the woman's eyes, the only indication the teacher could offer that Kazu had heard, as Tsukiko was nearly in tears and could not manage to work their vocal chords in that precise moment. Vanja, however, was now frantically trying to lift the man, to move the arm, to do anything that made it seem like he would survive, unintelligible words and syllables flying forth without control or reason.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private)   The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 5:51 pm

"Vanja... Stop." He said weak, patting her shoulder as she tried to lift him and smearing his blood on her clothing. "The birds... the birds are singing. The sun is shining... And since... Since today is the very last day... They'll be singing and shining...forever..." He mumbled. "Go... You don't need...to be here for this."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private)   The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2016, 5:53 pm

A whine sounded, high-pitched and beyond her control, childish and ungodly painful to the ears. Tsukiko, seemingly unaffected by the sound, slowly moved the glowing orb to the pack Kazuko had forced onto them earlier, grabbing Vanja by the shoulder, grip like a vice as she stared.

To Tsu, there was nothing left for her here. She had all that she wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private)   The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 10:51 am

Beyril had been out for a late night drive, and witnessing the commotion had pulled over to check out the scene. As soon as she had caught sight of Sylas, her heart seized and she rushed back to her car. She held her knees to her chest as her heart raced. Chest pounding, and mind racing, she quickly tried to piece together exactly what she had seen. The place he was laying on the ground. The women at his side. The thought made her sick. But she knew he was weak now. She saw that. Maybe she could do something... Give herself peace that he wasn't slinking in the shadows waiting on her. She took a deep breath and ran to her trunk, pulling out a long black case and running with it toward the top of the building.

Beyril set up the legs of the rifle in the window, looking through the scope. She waited for the moment, holding her breath as she lined up the crosshairs...

Last edited by Beyril Stone on February 16th 2016, 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private)   The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2016, 11:05 am

Sylas took another shaky breath, looking around for a final time. He thought he saw something on one of the buildings nearby, but shook it off. "So many...apologies I never got to give... Dowan... Beyril..." He trailed off, looking unknowingly towards where Beyril was set up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private)   The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Giant of Light VS The Knight of Madness: ArchAngel and Sylas's Grand Duel!(Private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2