Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* Empty
PostSubject: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 4:57 pm

As Strix clumsilly strolled through Death City, he looked down at his little shrimp friend. The tiny thing prefered to ride in his hand, even though it looked pretty suspicious. It twitched its anttenne around, looking for a Soul Wavelength, as Strix tried to get it to the verry center of the town.

"You think the guy from before could be somewhere around here, Devin?" He asked his magically enhanced shrimp, trying to get a reading on where to go.

"Skeetskeet skeet SKeet!"

"Fair enough, I expect it to take a while to find him...."

"Skeety SKEET! SkeetskeetSkeet skeet 170 skEET!"

"What, madness levels approaching around 170... what kind of person's that insane?!" Strix shouted, unsure what to think of it. He had barly begun mesuring madness and most people he searched never seemed to go past 148 on his scale. Of course, the number wasn't relatable to anything real-world yet, but he did find the result intresting.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, The Skull Knight had finally managed to get away from Roman for a few moments and went straight to Death City. "Stupid resonance training...." He mentioned to himself, grumbling about Roman and something involving bears. "If I never see those bears again it will be too soon! Weellll......... Unless of course it's when we kill them. Those poor, poor, bears'll never know what hit em! Only assume that it was my blade in thier face!"

The dark weapon let loose a cackling laugh as he stumbled forward a few steps. "Right, I need something to help resonance..... Hmm....... Resonance, resonance, resonance......" Immediatly, he picked up a rock and began looking around for something to throw it at, unsure what he was even trying to do but heavilly considering throwing it at something.

Last edited by Wolf Deth on September 17th 2013, 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 6:03 pm

Ooc: can Lycaon join? Or did you want that later?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 9:14 pm

(OoC: Sure! Whenever you want to put him in.)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2013, 10:22 pm

Lycaon walks down the street, as usual his shadow is absent and the streetlights flicker as he comes near, kicking a rock in his usual state of sullen anger.
He hunches his shoulders every time he passes a shibusen and unconsciously checks his soul protect to be sure it's still active [you never know who might be a witch, filthy shibusen.].
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 7:27 am

Jet is sitting on a bench when he smells shrimp and he mutters "seafood time to find that shrimp warlock." He follows the smell till he sees Strix then he charges "I'm Batman!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 10:35 am

Strix stumbled to a stop as the man he was searching for appeared. A satisfied grin appeared under his mask. His reflective eyes glowing as he felt his shrimp friend climb down from his body. The man started to charge at Strix, sort-of like he did before. Well, it was time to try and end this.

Probably underestimating the weapon's abilities, the Warlock slid one of his legs back, raised his hands forward, and started charging up one of his spells. "Manti, Manti, Manti, Manti, Crusos, Shrimp....."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Skull Knight tossed around his rock as he looked forward to see a series of street lamps flickering as someone moved twords him. What the heck was this? Some kind of demon or something?! He must be drawing power from the lights! Only ONE way to possibly stop this!

"Die you magnetic son of a mother somewhere!" The Dark Weapon exclaimed as he threw his rock as hard as he could with a stance somewhat similar to a baseball player. With nearly pinpoint accuricy, the rock thumped against the next streetlamp in the sequence and shattered it! Believing he had now weakened the being, The Skull Knight tried to take advantage of the oppertunity and ran straight at the man while he was hopefully supprised by the sudden bulb-shattering.

His spine-plate came off as it turned into a scythe-blade attatched by a chain. Ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 2:38 pm

Lycaon looks up at the odd bone-man and snarls. He curls his fingers as his wavelength coalesces into a dark withering energy that writhes unnaturally. He charges directly at him with both hands poised to strike, growling as he does so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 7:01 pm

OOC: Deth at who?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2013, 9:18 pm

(OoC: What do you mean, Tuck? Strix is charging up an attack to shoot at Jet while Skull Knight is charging at Lycaon.)

The Skull Knight redied himself as the man charged at him as well. He couldn't do that while he was already charging at him or... was it him who was charging at he before he started at him so he went and........ Screw it!

The Dark Weapon spun around as his chain curved and moved on it's own. His legs getting ready. At the same moment, his chain pushed him upwards as he jumped, launching himself over his opponent's head! "Quuuuaaaacccckkkkkk!!!!!" The weapon shouted as he spun sideways in the air. The scythe blade on the end of his chain following his body's motion! Partially moving on its own, the blade flicked upwards and slashed at the guy from behind before The Skull Knight touched the ground!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 6:31 am

Lycaon spins around and smacks the chain, the blade did not hit him but his body takes a heavy glancing blow. The energy radiating from his hands causes intense pain on contact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 6:53 am

OOC: what Jet has really high insane level fromthe beginning pf the thread?

Jet jumps in the air his hands above him "JET SMASH!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 6:57 am

((No, The Skull Knight does.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:53 am

OOC: oh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 11:36 am

The Skull Knight fell onto his side as the wave of pain distracted him from landing correctly. He got back up and took a few steps back as he pulled his chain away from the guy. "You... you........ JELLyFISH!!!" The Dark Weapon shouting in rage as an insult! "I'm going to enjoy ripping that silly little grin off your face."

Grabbing his chain, The Skull Knight started swinging his scythe blade around in a circle. Gathering up speed before he attacks. "Come on, Show me what you can do!" He suddenly grabbed the chain with both hands as he swung it around at the man five times in quick succession! Once it would scrape along the ground right in front of his feet, the second swing would go for his ankles. Swing number three aimed at his neck, number four twords his gut, and the fifth swing would be diagnolly and suppost to hit across his body unless he dodged or blocked the attack.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

".....Crusos, Manti, Ocias, Crusos, Shrimp, Shrimp!!!"

Strix aimed upwards as the guy charged straight at him and jumped into the air. "Once again, you are not fast enough to keep up with me." He quickly mentioned as a blast of pressurized wind shot out of his hands! The force of it would be enough to push him over if he didn't have such clunky boots... but his airborn opponent wouldn't be as lucky.

If his attack hit, it would hopefully be enough to knock this guy uncontious again. And he couldn't see him dodging the attack while he was in the air.... All according to plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 2:26 pm

Jet eye go wide "Oh shi..." The wind hits him flingin him into a wall cracking it then he falls on the ground K.O.ed
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 9:04 pm

Lycaon avoids them all bye smashing his hands into the pavement with a savage yell and throwing it up as an asphalt shield. The glowing energy causes the asphalt to rapidly crumble and decay into dust. The skull knights attack caught him off guard however, and his soul-protect drops, showing his soul for all to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:41 am

Strix groaned at the uncontious man. "Try not to be so reckless next time... if there is one...." He went in closer, but suddenly felt a strong Soul Wavelength! The Warlock took off his hat so his bulb-like antenne could feel it easier. There was no way he'd keep from seeing what this was about. It was his duty to investigate who this was!

"Skeetskeet sKEEt?"

"Yes..." Strix responded to his shrimp, "take him to the base and make sure he's propperly restrained." A large swarm of shrimp came out of seemingly nowhere and crawled under the weapon's body, each one supporting a small ammount of his weight. Then, they slowly tried to carry him away.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Skull Knight pulled his scythe-blade back out of the cloud of debree that the man formed, trying to figure out what just happened. "I swung at him, this giant thing formed, and then I didn't hit anything. There's only one explemation." He took a minute to make sure what he thought was true. "That guy just Exploded! Which means... that guy wasn't a guy, it was a Kishin!"

Something else distracted him as the dark weapon turned around and saw some guy dressed like an armored shrimp clunkilly walked twords them.... "Moose!" The Skull Knight shouted, instantly and incorrectly recognizing the animal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 11:34 am

Jet having been knocked out doesnt make a noise as the shrimp pick him up but a picture of Yomi falls out of his poket onto the ground
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 3:07 pm

Lycaon is poised and ready for his next attack when he sees a large horde of shrimp come into view "huh....?" He says while rubbing his head. His pupils dilate as his manic side comes out "oooooh! They're soooo cute!!! Can I keep it vegeta? Can I?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 4:16 pm

The Skull Knight let out a cacking laugh as the shrimp crawled past them carrying a guy. In response to the other guy's statement, the 'moose' from earlier took a few steps to the side to make sure that neither of them touched his beloved shrimp.

"Not all the cash in the world could buy you my shrimp!" Strix shouted at him, unaware that the weapon dropped a picture of someone.

"Hey!" Skull Knight exclaimed, somehow being the more perceptive one in this situation. With one quick movement, he swung his scythe blade at the picture and balanced it on top of the edge. Then, as the chain abnormally moved under his influence, the Dark Weapon brought the picture to him. Holding the image in his hand and trying to get a good view of it, he tried to figure out exactly who it was. "Nope, never met her.... Now, where were we?"

As the weapon turned back to the guy he was attacking, Strix began to get curious. Who exactly was that in the picture the guy dropped... his spouse? The shrimp told him that he was getting married, so that would be his lover. He had to get a hold of that picture and unite them in a future experiment!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 9:04 pm

Jet mitters what sounds lik "Fine nappa just go catch it or something."

OOC: lol sov you referenced team four star
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 10:02 pm

"Weeeeeee!" Lycaon says as he launches himself into the air in an attempt to crush the shrimp as he comes down.

Ooc: "hey vegeta I'm going to catch it!!"
"No napa don't! It will destroy y-wait! On second thought napa, catch it. Catch it with your teeth."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 10:33 pm

OOC: "yay! Like a doggie bow wow bow owwww! There goes my precious modeling career!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 4:17 pm

Strix tries to jump away, tripping on his clumsy weighted boots and falling onto his back. The guy started coming down at him. This was it....

At random, The Skull Knight ran forward and leaped forward, tackling the guy out of the air! They crashed into the ground as the Dark Weapon rolled to his side and got up first. "We don't want any!" He shouted, throwing the picture he just aquired at the guy's face, completly unaware that he just managed to save a warlock....
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2013, 8:00 pm

Lycaon reverts to his normal angry-self. He grabs the skull-knight's face with his hand, the black energy pulsing in veins from his hands and into the skull knights body, if the attack lasted any longer the skull knight would likely be incapable of movement and have black-veined scar tissue in the areas Lycaon touched. As it is Lycaon causes extreme pain/fatigue with a touch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*   Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Sanity and Madness: The Skull Knight encounters Strix (open) *Mature for violence*
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next